Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

We Are Hiring! Admin Assistant / Secretary (in Person) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Hiring! Admin Assistant / Secretary (in Person) (336 Views)

We Are Hiring : Admin Assistant And Customer Service Personnel / We Are Hiring : Admin Assistant, Cleaner And Dispatch Riders In Lagos. / We Are Hiring Admin Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring! Admin Assistant / Secretary (in Person) by Pauletttteeee(f): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Preference : A resourceful, responsible, safe pair of hands who takes initiatives, is good with organising things, who is smart and able to pick up explanations quickly.

Job Roles:

Sort out things like :

1) Laptop - order things to folders properly.
2) Google drive - order files properly
3) Collage notes from gmail
4) Provide structure and advise on how best to create a digital Rolodex /digital product
5) Create a standardised SOP for any new members of the team as a 1 stop shop to give background on the project
6) Organise iPhone screenshots into folders and offload to a hard drive thereby reducing the load on the iPhone, clearing GBs out.
7) Pulling out refs from Instagram folders and to ensure that I’m using refs that I've put down e.g. vendors to book for shoot.
cool Saved IG posts and Iphone Photos to be ordered/sorted into groups to apply to presentations and mood boards for upcoming photo and video shoots and to list out vendors & services from these places.

Initial 8-10 hrs required for high level digital declutter before progressing to using these artefacts for actual creative work.

But ,overall between oct n nov…16-20 hrs in total. In person support on Saturdays with me at a table to sort all of my digital files and general organisation.

Salary: London living wage x 1.2

How to apply: Send an email to waliyah@lyblglobal.com with your CV, credentials ( if you have any) as well as a 1- 2 concise paragraphs on why you are suitable for the role.

1 Like

Re: We Are Hiring! Admin Assistant / Secretary (in Person) by yemite4040: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pauletttteeee:
Preference : A resourceful, responsible, safe pair of hands who takes initiatives, is good with organising things, who is smart and able to pick up explanations quickly.

Job Roles:

Sort out things like :

1) Laptop - order things to folders properly.
2) Google drive - order files properly
3) Collage notes from gmail
4) Provide structure and advise on how best to create a digital Rolodex /digital product
5) Create a standardised SOP for any new members of the team as a 1 stop shop to give background on the project
6) Organise iPhone screenshots into folders and offload to a hard drive thereby reducing the load on the iPhone, clearing GBs out.
7) Pulling out refs from Instagram folders and to ensure that I’m using refs that I've put down e.g. vendors to book for shoot.
cool Saved IG posts and Iphone Photos to be ordered/sorted into groups to apply to presentations and mood boards for upcoming photo and video shoots and to list out vendors & services from these places.

Initial 8-10 hrs required for high level digital declutter before progressing to using these artefacts for actual creative work.

But ,overall between oct n nov…16-20 hrs in total. In person support on Saturdays with me at a table to sort all of my digital files and general organisation.

Salary: London living wage x 1.2

How to apply: Send an email to waliyah@lyblglobal.com with your CV, credentials ( if you have any) as well as a 1- 2 concise paragraphs on why you are suitable for the role.
Can people outside London apply as well?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Please I Need A Job In Kano / Hospitality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.