Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) (57350 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is needless. Who is interested in Nigeria's unity again ? Certainly not the Majority of Northerners.
All we want now is to be separated with Igbos. Let Igbos get their Biafra and get out of our Regions. Simple.
We can't continue to live with people having such level of hatred for us, in their minds.
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Berthah(f): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Now Election is around the corner again for them. I am really sorry for this country, let them come and begged or crumbs
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Bawofss(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
this lady and Ramsey Noah that year.....MY LOVE comes to mind. i still remember like yst
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 12:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Okay
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Reussite: 12:31am On Oct 23, 2021
Wow look at Chiege my lovely actress of those years. cheesy I was beginning to wonder where she has been. Benedict Johnson too. But why are these actors been used as a support strategy for this horrible government?
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:44am On Oct 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
I'm afraid Gentle Jack looks awkward when he dresses responsibly. undecided

My eyes are used to a giant who always carries lethal weapons, displays his 6-pack abs and huge biceps and does some stunts in movies. grin

And I think he should sue his tailor who makes a cap that’s bigger than his head rather than smaller than his big head.
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by desiredhome: 12:45am On Oct 23, 2021
isioma010:
Femi adesina people's that doesn't care for the citizens of the country

Ask yourself that same question.....do you care for the people around you?.....

It's a Nigerian way....... Selfishness is in all irrespective of if you are poor or rich

1 Like

Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Desteppenwolf: 1:11am On Oct 23, 2021
Facebook account for sale. Contact 08067084667
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by myrates: 2:18am On Oct 23, 2021
2023 loading, actors and actresses on board.....
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by nick50(m): 4:24am On Oct 23, 2021
Useless people, if ugm kill them now people go dey complain
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:33am On Oct 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
I'm afraid Gentle Jack looks awkward when he dresses responsibly. undecided

My eyes are used to a giant who always carries lethal weapons, displays his 6-pack abs and huge biceps and does some stunts in movies. grin

DRESSING RESPONSIBLE AND LOOKING AWKWARD at the same time!!!
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by tujays(m): 5:06am On Oct 23, 2021
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha

I expected them to hold the Nigerian flag to symbolize unity but instead na Buhari name for placard.

That name has nothing to do with unity.
That man dey jeje on him own, una begin throw hatred and reign insults and curses on him even when e no send una. still you are the ones crying victim of hate by the same man. y'all hate him not the other way round.
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Chuksmonika(m): 5:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Nijagogetsense:
This move is one of the reasons why breaking up may be a Herculean task shocked shocked shocked
Na lie, so because some actors and actresses looking for money visited the presidential aide to get favor now makes breakup a Herculean task?

They don't speak for the people.
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Aurelius1(m): 6:28am On Oct 23, 2021
This gentlejack cap sha! The cap big pass him big head sotey e nearly cover him eyes.
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Yinmu. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by deebrain(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Vuga sighted.
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by NothingDoMe: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2021
tujays:
That man dey jeje on him own, una begin throw hatred and reign insults and curses on him even when e no send una. still you are the ones crying victim of hate by the same man. y'all hate him not the other way round.
Just wondering how carrying Buhari name go solve the problem when dey ground.
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Tundex911: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2021
And you all expect me to believe this youth of ours

2023 focuz and don't forget say na most of them dey shout up and down during the endsars protest last year.

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Tochj(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Guys make Una collect Una own envelope japa joor.
Shebi na hypocrisy de trend now
Within you,
You no believe for Nigeria unity
But Man must wack.
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Chuksmonika:
Na lie, so because some actors and actresses looking for money visited the presidential aide to get favor now makes breakup a Herculean task?

They don't speak for the people.

Okay, I've heard you. You are right grin grin grin
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by odysey: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2021
Nostring:
Dope, in other news, Igbos go be like the world is watching, which world abeg?? cheesy
Den get dia own problems too , which way out we get for them wey den go con carry awa matter for head grin
when trials begin for human rights violation you would know if they are watching or not
NB the us has said limit your jet use to the north
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Nostring: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
odysey:
when trials begin for human rights violation you would know if they are watching or not
NB the us has said limit your jet use to the north
same Us wey pack Comot Afghanistan cheesy, dey fool ursef
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by odysey: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nostring:
same Us wey pack Comot Afghanistan cheesy, dey fool ursef
you think the extra judicial killings will go unpunished? Lol the US had to leave they'd stayed for years
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Nostring: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
odysey:
you think the extra judicial killings will go unpunished? Lol the US had to leave they'd stayed for years
I hear u o.. but need I remind u The rest of the world is preparing/ arming for possible war.
Re: Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) by Nostring: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
odysey:
I hear u o.. but need I remind u The rest of the world is preparing/ arming for possible war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.