Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! (30163 Views)

Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Cleaner Lagos: Sanwo-olu Launches 102 Locally Assembled Compactor Trucks / Lagos To Unveil 102 Locally Assembled LAWMA Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by sureboykris(m): 6:20am On Oct 23, 2021
post=106980677:

Where ur pinshure

Nothing good and positive about how peace will reign in this nation will make some people happy.
They must find some negative comments to chip in.
It's in them like peak milk.

At this point, you pity them.
you realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

My brother Manna.... Are you not bothered at the level we are in as a Nation?
We can't be celebrating this... Check am Na...

1 Like

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by Lumig: 6:20am On Oct 23, 2021
smileyGood one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by oxygeng: 6:26am On Oct 23, 2021
The moderators/admin. Should stop pushing mediocrity like this to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by Connected1: 6:27am On Oct 23, 2021
bcomputer101:
Na this advanced CANOE you dey call GUNBOAT?

Your locality as eaten the better part of your brain
Keep quiet, look at where we are coming from and where we are now.

From small ideas comes bigger ones, if you condemn this little innovation in this manner to the hearing of the inventors, they may feel discouraged and stop bringing new ideas into reality.

I pray you never get to that height where you will kill dreams and hope of those who intend to build this nation.

The Nations you admire, were not built that way. Be good to your people, I believe that in your field of study you have no personal innovations that's up to international standards. Why condemn those who try their best.

I call that Wickedness, you are against the progress of the Nation.

1 Like

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by riches4me(m): 6:29am On Oct 23, 2021
I think this term LOCALLY is really destroying our economy. The government should outlaw it. Proudly Nigerian is ok
Lovely by the way

1 Like

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by Daboomb: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2021
bcomputer101:

Imagine o!
They even call it SEMI BALLISTIC! shocked grin grin
I am sure they dont know what "ballistic" means, when it comes to Weapons.
What happens after the 6hrs endurance life, e go sink, right? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by UselessBuharist: 6:37am On Oct 23, 2021
post=106980727:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition
At this point, we pity una.
When do you guys even have the time to make love, eat good food, smile and be happy in life.
Must you lots wail on everything against wickedness and deaths in this nation?
We realize that they need prayers.
Y'all hate everything good.
Y'all hate anything uplifting.
Make God helep una o.

(If you are one of the aforementioned, quote this post,
Let sane, honest and good Nairalanders know you today!)

I dey wonder when you dey get time take bath brush or eat, you are on every thread on nairaland.

You are really working hard for your 30k monthly take home

2 Likes

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by ehinmowo: 6:38am On Oct 23, 2021
Africa is TOO backward.
Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2021
Proper headline should be:
Nigerian Navy assembles local fishing canoes to promote maritime agricultural activities.

Bastards be celebrating mediocrity in this age where other countries are building hypersonic missiles and exploring the possibilities of inhabiting planet Mars.

Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by HADI854: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2021
presidency:
Nigeria’s Naval Shipyard Limited (NSL) has recorded a major milestone with the local assembly of 4 x semi-ballistics gunboats for the Defence Headquarters (DHQ).

The boats were conceptualized, designed and built by NSL. The boats have carrying capacity of 7 persons and endurance of 6 hours as well as cruising speed of over 35 knots.

This achievement will reduce the Nigerian Navy’s dependency on external vendors as well help advance the Federal Government’s local content vision, as captured in the Presidential Executive Order 5.
That's a good idea
Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by SmartPolician: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Nice one, Nigerian Navy!

It seems it's only the military that keys into the local content drive. The Navy is designing its speed boats. The land soldiers (NA) are buying from Innoson Motors and ProForce. Innoson is also designing parts of Nigeria's Air Force's jets.

The police and NCDC are at the mercy of governors because it seems they always loot their funds and expect governors to support them financially.

Rich MDAs (institutions) like the CBN, DPR, FIRS, NNPC, PET, etc. need to key into the local content drive.

I don't know why the president hasn't ordered them to follow it. Where we need orders, the mannequin becomes as cold as iced water. undecided
Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by Daboomb: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Nigeria and glorifying rubbish, this gun boat cannot even stand near this American swift gunboat of 1950s.
Arise from your sleep AfriKa
There's much to be done

Africa is still way far behind the rest of the world in advancement

The thing shock me o!
I have searched the internet and cannot find anything as useless as this Canoe being called a Gunboat!
Even Philippines and Vietnam Gunboats are far, far better than this nonsense Sai Baba Zombies are calling Gunboats.

Infact, where is the Gun Turret, let us start from there.
Just because you tie two Canoe Engine to a Boat and put Pistols in your own Pocket, does that make it a GunBoat? shocked grin
Bunch of Mediocres

2 Likes

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2021
Daboomb:

The thing shock me o!
I have searched the internet and cannot find anything as useless as this Canoe being called a Gunboat!
Even Philippines and Vietnam Gunboats are far, far better than this nonsense Sai Baba Zombies are calling Gunboats.

Infact, where is the Gun Turret, let us start from there.
Just because you tie two Canoe Engine to a Boat and put Pistols in your own Pocket, does that make it a GunBoat? shocked grin
Bunch of Mediocres

Bunch of mother*fuckers later you will hear 100billon naira was spent to build this scrap
Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by okoIYAyin(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2021
It's still work in progress right? Because i can only see a boat with no gun cheesy
Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by Badguy77(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2021
Nigeria will win this battle and peace shall reign in our nation.

How is that possible [b][/b]
Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by Cowbell521: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2021
post=106980677:

Where ur pinshure

Nothing good and positive about how peace will reign in this nation will make some people happy.

They hate development.
They hate their country.
Thought na only me notice am. Evil citizens everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by Cowbell521: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Most likely outboard powered, but I'm more interested in the engines capacity ... 200, 250 or 300hp ?
Idiot spotted

FreeSpirited:
Not an achievement...
Many average riverine person can assemble a boat
See this Idiot too

EKONGKING:
Wow , the ant of Africa is finally building a boat.

Another mumu citizen

Mayng01:
Property of the taliban bandits and iswap

I don tire to dey quote hate comment abeg. Nothing dey pleases Nigerians pass the fall of their con3. They hate good news. Idiot people
Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by Quiny32323: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2021
Maliki my guy can do better than this sha!!!
Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by Skillsnigeria: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2021
Noted
Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by pepericozi: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2021
The sea vulture will soon collect it from them. They will pay ransom before collecting it back like their counterpart in the business.
Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by revived: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2021
xpressionx:
This thing boys dey build for riverine areas
This thing boys dey build for riverine areas

Son calm down.
Am not a BMC keyboard warrior.
I have travelled far and wide.

Na boat be this,the only thing that differentiate it is the gun they placed in it.
That is why it's gunboat.
Boys dey manufacture this things for riverine areas.

Alaye Shut up
Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by meccuno: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2021
bcomputer101:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2021
bcomputer101:

This is not Buhari for once appreciate the effort we are making to get better.

This is a nice development
Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by VULCAN(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2021
This fellow idolises all things mediocrity as long as it's coming from this present govt.

This type of boat is built by hobbyists in the developed world.
Men who use their weekends to build such as a pastime and do such as source of joy.

That's what the Navy of the Largest Black country in the world is unveiling.

Go online and see what the Navies of Iran and North Korea have built.

This fellow isn't that exposed anyway. He's just a mouthpiece for a corrupt and mediocre govt.

Don't be surprised that our Navy spent N200m on each boat.

Mtscheww
post=106980677:

Where ur pinshure

They hate development.
They hate their country.

1 Like

Re: Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! by samwash(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2021
This is a joke right!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Youths For Bola Tinubu Hold Meeting (Pictures) / Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.