Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement (19442 Views)

Osun Police To Sanction Officers Discharging Domestic Duties For Top Officials / EndSARS: Adedotun Clement Sues Lagos Government For N500 Million / Soldiers, Bello Abubakar & Oyediran Adedotun Kidnapped By Bandits In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Crochet: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
We are watching in 3D
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Biggcake: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
All this one's without firearm too dey do anyhow.

But see how fast dem don quickly sanction them. If nah the NPF, e fit be next year dem go find them guilty of the offense

It is because Bar. Inibehe Effiong has taken legal proceedings against them... The Uber driver is demanding N500Million compensation as damages
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by udemzyudex(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dem dey clamour for state police, these ones go worse pass naija police if dem hold gun.
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Biggcake: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bigchristo:
I don’t care the kind of punishment the Neigborhood watch has to Offer to those officers but if I am that guy I do be suing them and claim damage of like 20 million next time they try to do such they will think about it before acting like wild animals, the police officers are those always first to bridge public peace and pined it on protesters I do been this was not on camera the matter would have slide.

Bar. Inibehe Effiong has sued them for N500 million.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Greenback: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
They have been doing very well but of late, they've turned agberoes and touts.
You see them doing yellow fever and lastman work on Lagos traffic and they also do ligaligali and gra gra to arrest drivers,can you imagine!
If I were that Uber driver,their beans don don, I swear.
The country is just full of miserable frustrated people
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Danosophe(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
The Mr Tailor Super Corp, Abba Kyari's case is gradually being forgotten o. Mr Hushy Puppy and America is still waiting the verdict of the investigation of the corrupt Nigeria Police Force.
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by wunmi590(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is good and commendable ...

Imagine bicycle riders becoming a threat to the populace.

I just pity them

Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by azpekuliar: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Anyone still wants that State Police? grin Anyone? cheesy
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
The handling of that man was a national embarrassment to the government and police service as a whole.

A man was explaining himself and was harassed beyond comprehension.
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by rollandben(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Look, I pity anyone that believe anything coming from Lagos state government of Federal government. Beleive them at your own peril. They never and will never sanction any one of them. All was fabricated to gain your heart. They are all deadly blood suckers
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Eraddray(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
angry audio sanction
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by yetunsbay(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
God punish the Governor, Neighborhood corps DG and all our politicians and citizens with politicians character
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by naikeboy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Imagine neighbourhood watch too ooo, common vigilanttee nothing person no go see for this country.
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Chei my guy go cash out, God when
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Bigchristo: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Biggcake:

Bar. Inibehe Effiong has sued them for N500 million.
Very good, thanks for letting me know this

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Sonoyom(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bigchristo:
I don’t care the kind of punishment the Neigborhood watch has to Offer to those officers but if I am that guy I do be suing them and claim damage of like 20 million next time they try to do such they will think about it before acting like wild animals, the police officers are those always first to bridge public peace and pined it on protesters I do been this was not on camera the matter would have slide.
You are talking about 20 million, the young man dey ask for 500 million.
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by jditimiya(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
See how over Sabi don land them into hot pot. They now know that they are on their own. They go cry from today reach next year nobody go help them.
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Bigchristo: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonoyom:

You are talking about 20 million, the young man dey ask for 500 million.
Him eyes big pass my own for money matter grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by eikeem(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
One day, Boy Scout sef go wan flex muscle on top civilians

Na wah!
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by sunsewa16: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dem be mumu,lnsa members Wei dem buhari government don chop.
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Sonoyom(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bigchristo:
Him eyes big pass my own for money matter grin grin grin grin
Na Okpolo eyes him get na.
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by idahme(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
All this one's without firearm too dey do anyhow.

But see how fast dem don quickly sanction them. If nah the NPF, e fit be next year dem go find them guilty of the offense
This is one of the reasons why state police are needed because erring officers will be dealt with almost instantly because their command structure lies within the state.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Who are these LNSA people again and what is their relevance please? I literally never heard of them until this incident.

Nigeria, the only country with 1 million security agencies but no security.
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by petitejolie(f): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lol. Sanctioning people u didn't train. Whose fault?
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by infogeneral: 12:28am On Oct 23, 2021
Just a characteristic of an average Nigerian. Give them a little edge, they will become a mini god.
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by leadedge: 4:18am On Oct 23, 2021
Naija and toxic bahaviour if put in position of power, that get power drunk
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Brushless: 5:14am On Oct 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I just pity them
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Buffalo2(m): 5:18am On Oct 23, 2021
Person wey dem suppose sentence to death dem dey suspend am. Suppose the guy get asthma nko, na so he for die nah. Very useless set of pple. See as dem be inside uniform sef
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by jacoik(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:

I just pity them
lolxxxxx hahahaha bicycle riders? Lolxxxxx hahahaha you u for add wickedness join ur name na
Re: EndSARS Assault; LNSA Sanction Officers Who Assaulted Adedotun Clement by Ajibel(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2021
rollandben:
Look, I pity anyone that believe anything coming from Lagos state government of Federal government. Beleive them at your own peril. They never and will never sanction any one of them. All was fabricated to gain your heart. They are all deadly blood suckers

If they had done nothing to these officers, you'll be the first to say nobody is being brought to book, now they've done something, you're still calling it Audio. You see why even the government most times won't even listen to you people but do whatever they feel is right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out / FG Slashes Works Ministry’s Budget From N100bn To 11bn / Jonathan’s Ex-cso Hospitalised, Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.