Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out (19416 Views)

Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home / Professor Effah-Attoe Is Dead, PDP National Woman Leader / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by treesun: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2022
The crisis rocking the Peoples Democratic Party appeared to have worsened with its National Woman Leader, Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe, raising the alarm that she had been sidelined and her office undermined.

The allegation came as the party battled to wriggle out of crises that erupted since its presidential primary.

Effah-Attoe raised the allegation in a leaked memo she sent to the National Working Committee of the PDP, citing two detailed instances to back her claim.

The memo, titled: Deliberate attempts to undermine my office, office of the national woman leader and to sideline my humble person: An unacceptable hindrance,” was exclusively obtained by The PUNCH on Tuesday in Abuja.

According to her, it became very clear that over time, there had been “several attempts made at undermining my office”, the office of the PDP National Woman Leader.

She said, “The most recent attempts were as follows:

At the flag off ceremony of the PDP campaigns in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, on October 10, 2022, here, serious attempts were made to prevent me from addressing the PDP audience at the Uyo stadium. It must be stated here that it is a customary tradition in our party for the National Woman Leader and the National Youth Leader, to address rallies in conjunction with party candidates, party chairmen et al.

“Unfortunately, in Uyo, every attempt was made to prevent me from addressing party faithfuls. I was told that there was a clear directive not to allow me to speak to the crowd. It got to the ridiculous extent of these agents, calling on Senator Uche Ekwunife, to speak to the audience, on behalf of PDP women.

Senator Ekwunife was very embarrassed, but she was prodded to do it. Iyom Josephine Anenih, a former PDP National Woman Leader, drew the attention of some party leaders to this anomaly. It was then that I was reluctantly called to address the audience on behalf of the PDP women. This unfortunate development did not go unnoticed by party faithful, who found the whole drama very embarrassing and childish.

“At the PDP Kaduna rally on Monday October 7, 2022. At this event, the National Youth Leader was called upon to address the crowd on behalf of the PDP youths, which he did perfectly well, to the admiration of the populace. I was physically present at the event in Kaduna. I was even seated beside the National Youth Leader. But Nobody called me to address the audience on behalf of the PDP women.

“Rather, the spectacle was a very ridiculous announcement calling on Dr. Baraka Sani (Director of the PDP Support Groups, in the Campaign Council), to address the crowd on behalf of the PDP women. The entire audience were surprised, mesmerised and confused. People started asking questions there and then. Many wondered why the National Youth Leader was called upon to perform his traditional and official role, while the National Woman Leader was deliberately prevented from doing hers.

“There and then, some people tried to explain that unfortunate scenario in different colourations. While a lot of people found the occurrence very offensive, I smiled over the unfortunate incident in total sympathy with the perpetrators of such childish display of character.

“It may interest you to know that the happening has gone viral, to the disgust of many Nigerians. Specifically, the Kaduna occurrence has seriously painted our great party in a negative light. Very, very sad indeed.

“Well, on this note, it has become very obvious that there are some distracting elements within our great party who are determined to frustrate me in the performance of my statutory duties as the PDP National Woman Leader. This is very unacceptable. May I state clearly here that I cannot and will never succumb to any unnecessary attempt to frustrate me, in the performance of my official duties.

I will continue to perform my duties to the best of my ability and to the benefit of our esteemed party, within the confines of my safety and the tolerance level around me.

“The purpose of this elaborate analysis, is to bring the attention of the members of the PDP National Working Committee to these strange developments happening around my office and by extension my humble person. May God Almighty touch our dear hearts in order to enable us critically assess and act upon this unholy and isolated attempt at massive victimisation and marginalisation of my office and my humble self. Thank you and God bless us all.”

https://punchng.com/ive-been-sidelined-pdp-woman-leader-cries-out/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Zonefree(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2022
PDP and APC got nothing to offer Nigeria and Nigerians. The earlier we understand this, the better for our growth.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by slivertongue: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Na wa oo.

Crisis after crisis

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by treesun: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2022
She cant pay her house rent again, After Wike deceived her to tell the world PDP paid unsolicited money into her account!

Let her join as he dey pain them band!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by slivertongue: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2022
It may interest you to know that the happening has gone viral, to the disgust of many Nigerians. Specifically, the Kaduna occurrence has seriously painted our great party in a negative light.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by AllTheWayUp: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2022
Madam are u sure u are not part of Wike's camp, maybe that is why u are being sidelined

25 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Abfinest007(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2022
If they can sideline eir own member when they have not won the election God forbid if they win d election they will do worst than APC

Obi has less baggages so let vote obi

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by mbaboy(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2022
Prof you are loyal to Wike

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Isokiscool(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2022
Madam please go to hell...u were part of d idiots used by Wike d noise maker to falsely accuse d PDP for payment of ur housing allowance and want d party to carry u along abi?Madam go and join ur mad Wike in APC and leave us alone. Carry along kill u there.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Patrick1095: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2022
Atiku only cares about his desperate ambition and Northern agenda, nothing more.

10 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by limeta(f): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2022
PDP is a northern party my dear
Chair man north presidential candidate north
Whats your own na .

Stay Obedient.

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by treesun: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2022
limeta:
Whats your own na .

Stay Obedient.

Middle belt is never North!

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by limeta(f): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
treesun:

Good to think like that
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Benbellamor: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
treesun:
She cant pay her house rent again, After Wike deceived her to tell the world PDP paid unsolicited money into her account!

Let join as he dey pain them band!
I bet you she got double of the money returned ...wike must have paid her 50 million.she is not complaining of money . It's a deal....wike is moneybag.. He just donated 300 million to women conference in Lagos yesterday so the woman has no issue with money

She only complained of not being called to address rally... Which is strange and will further exposed the sorry nature of Atiku divided home...

Learn to read...crack head

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Dannyset(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
PDP and Atiku are anti-south and anti-women

9 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Benbellamor: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
treesun:

go and rewrite and redraws Nigeria map

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Oziens: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nigerians Beware!!!
2023 General Election Is A Fight Between Light & Darkness.
Choose Light & Live In Peace Prosperity.
As 4 Me & My Household Will Choose Light.
Nigeria Shall Be Great Again By God's Grace.
Don't Sell Your Vote For Crumbs To Avert Austerity For Your Children's Children.
A Word is Enough 4 The Wise.
#PeterObi4President2023

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Herono(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oziens:
Nigerians Beware!!!
2023 General Election Is A Fight Between Light & Darkness.
Choose Light & Live In Peace Prosperity.
As 4 Me & My Household Will Choose Light.
Nigeria Shall Be Great Again By God's Grace.
Don't Sell Your Vote For Crumbs To Avert Austerity For Your Children's Children.
A Word is Enough 4 The Wise.
#PeterObi4President2023

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by muykem: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
PDP failed as a ruling party and also failed as opposition party.

62 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by EMXTAN1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
V
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Kennyfancy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Although am obidient but I need to speak on this issue, few days ago you were part of the people that was used against your own party and today you want that party to recognise you, so that you can cause more damage or what, you were given house allowance and you were shouting up and down as if the reason why you became the women leader was not to chop money

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by saferoom: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Politics na your mate?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by seunlayi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
They will soon come to you
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Deltafirstson(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
limeta:
Whats your own na .

Stay Obedient.
Hypocrisy is not good.
Labour Party presidential candidate South, national chairman South, Campaign DG South, spoke person South and all Christians.

Note:
I would love Obi to win but my second candidate is Atiku

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by seunlayi(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Zonefree:
PDP and APC got nothing to offer Nigeria and Nigerians. The earlier we understand this, the better for our growth.
Ok but is it this one day one lie man we should go with?
Holy Ghost Thunder fire you in 3D

I was able to move 439 million people out of poverty” - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEDTiuOmTQ

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Prof sorry join Labour Party be OBIdient
Re: Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out by wwwihy: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
APC Women leader is shinning and everywhere

60 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos / Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari / Why Fayose Was Booed In Ado-ekiti Church – Fayemi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.