Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) (82020 Views)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by imam07: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
Make Una free the girl abeg
shut up. If nah man now, will u say they should free him

12 Likes

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Abeg which one be dis green gown and prison officers again... has she been found guilty or convicted ?
I no just understand Or can a person be handed over to prison warders when they are not yet convicted...
People go to court from police cell or prison. The maximum a person can be with police is 24 hours unless the case isn't charged to court. In her case she was moved to prison. From the look of things, unless she can meet her bail, she will remain in prison until she's sentenced but I know for sure this one will suffer multiple adjournments and could be abandoned in awaiting trial.

6 Likes

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is how useless children bring problems to their parents they can't afford.

1 Like

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
onthehill:
Sex Video: Court Grants N5M Bail To 19-Year-Old Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/171814653343644/posts/1174783023046797/

Walton Liverpool Is that an African name?
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Wait. This grandma 19yrs or na my eyes

Good. A lesson to blackmailing bastards...after consensual agreement and get paid you still use ur Nigeria lady blood greed to want to collect extra from the man. You enter wrong hand/one chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Abeg which one be dis green gown and prison officers again... has she been found guilty or convicted ?
I no just understand Or can a person be handed over to prison warders when they are not yet convicted...

Yes na. She's being remanded na
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Gkemz: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
19 years old girl with such heart... She deserves no mercy. Wicked soul. What if the man who even offered her 1m had committed suicide because of her heartlessness and greediness. You want 5m, now na you go pay the 5m

9 Likes

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Crunchyg2: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
idahme:
You are confusing yourself with morality and legality, sometimes what is not morally right can be legally right. It is not a criminal offence to promise to help and then fail to do so even if it is morally wrong but it is a criminal offence to blackmail.
but taking advantage of someone (Virginity) with false pretense is legally wrong
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
That's why they say all fingers are not equal. The judiciary that ought to be the last hope of common man has gone to the highest bidder. When she has not been convicted why was she in prison uniform. Shame.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Yes....if the court says , he/she should be remanded....

1 Like

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by harsysky(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
In Nigeria, this offence is weightier than a murder case. Instead of blackmailing a politician in naija, better kill them to get a fair judgement

2 Likes

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by OkuFaba(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:
See wetin 19 years old dey do...see her carriage self...are u going to tell me she started all this just a year ago after clocking 18 which is believed the year she became adult? Make we dey reaosn for this country o.

19 years of today is 26 years of yester years in terms of sexual experience and gut.
17 years of today.....is 22 years of yester years in terms of boldness and sex...

Therefore it is foolish, and grossly anachronistic to think a 17 year old gal is a minor and prude in 2021.
...Age of consent should be reviewed to 15 in Nigeria
that us why in Brazil, fvck age its legal from 15yrs

1 Like

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by King44(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Welcome to fucccking Nigeria
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by idahme(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crunchyg2:
but taking advantage of someone (Virginity) with false pretense is legally wrong
That lady is an adult you know that she consented to have sex with the said victim of the blackmail with discussions agreed upon by both parties. Sex in this context was done between two consenting adults and there is no crime for this happening. That the said victim promised to do something for her after the said sex had happened and failed does not make it a criminal offence, it is only morally wrong to make a promise and fail but legally the person has committed no criminal offence. But unfortunately, she did commit a criminal offence by going against the law through the use of blackmail.

6 Likes

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Freezby2020: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
onthehill:
Sex Video: Court Grants N5M Bail To 19-Year-Old Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi (Photos)

She deserves this treatment and even worst.
But wait a minute, Why is CHIDIMA the murderer not given this type of treatment any time she is going to court.

The last court appearance of that MURDERER called CHIDIMA, she even catwalk to court house in a private CAR.

COULD IT MEAN ALL CRIMINALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN THE OTHER
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by magicminister: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
idahme:
You are confusing yourself with morality and legality, sometimes what is not morally right can be legally right. It is not a criminal offence to promise to help and then fail to do so even if it is morally wrong but it is a criminal offence to blackmail.

I fully understand the difference between morality and legality.
Last I checked, sexual harassment is a crime in Nigeria! Last I checked, discrimination based on protected class (eg sex) is also a crime in Nigeria.

People
Like you are part of the the reason this country remains stagnant! A PUBLIC office holder promised a naive girl a job if she lets him have his way with her.
This is a job she may have been qualified for but he chose to exploit her first! Yet, the society is holding her accountable but letting the man walk!

But people like you have justified it as okay and “legal”.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by magicminister: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
idahme:
That lady is an adult you know that she consented to have sex with the said victim of the blackmail with discussions agreed upon by both parties. Sex in this context was done between two consenting adults and there is no crime for this happening. That the said victim promised to do something for her after the said sex had happened and failed does not make it a criminal offence, it is only morally wrong to make a promise and fail but legally the person has committed no criminal offence. But unfortunately, she did commit a criminal offence by going against the law through the use of blackmail.

Having Sex should not be an employment requirement. That is sexual harassment and gender discrimination. Both are crimes in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by mediclife1987(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
onthehill:

But me I really dunno why Judge dey always like to adjourn cases.

Why dem like procrastinating abeg?
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Digmygold: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ubunja has recorded xrated videos, he has to fall into a trap and be in this criminal's shoes. Disgraced and totured in detention. They need to be prosecuted agonisingly and sent to jail. All these animals in human skin. Let the Law take its course and let them rot in Kirikiri. Lunatics!
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by torqque7(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
What a country, the prison service is a big disgrace to the country and rule of law,how does a cold blooded killer Chidinma walk into the courtroom with bottle water and is driven in an uber car without handcuffs?a killer who confessed o,yet this one who just blackmailed is dressed in prison robes and handcuffs driven in a black Maria,isn't this so shameful?the head of prisons should hide his face and be sanctioned for this shamelessnes,I hate what Nigeria has become.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Digmygold: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
idahme:

Stop talking trash.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Bighead9: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Na the one wey Nnandi Kanu go soon Dey wear be this grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by xeju: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
witworth:
I don't see any difference between blackmailers and kidnappers.
Both can kill directly and Indirectly
And both na like stock exchange.
Business gone wrong
Will you please keep quiet. Dem say make all of una come Abuja but you com waka alone. Chai there's God o there's God o
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Digmygold: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
magicminister:

I fully understand the difference between morality and legality.
Last I checked, sexual harassment is a crime in Nigeria! Last I checked, discrimination based on protected class (eg sex) is also a crime in Nigeria.

People
Like you are part of the the reason this country remains stagnant! A PUBLIC office holder promised a naive girl a job if she lets him have his way with her.
This is a job she may have been qualified for but he chose to exploit her first! Yet, the society is holding her accountable but letting the man walk!

But people like you have justified it as okay and “legal”.

Sentimental BS! Naive girl my foot.

She's rotting in jail. The criminal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by idahme(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
magicminister:

Having Sex should not be an employment requirement. That is sexual harassment and gender discrimination. Both are crimes in Nigeria.
Sexual harassment and gender discrimination? Which job is been advertised that gender is been discriminated upon? What two consenting adults discuss during copulation can not be termed sexual harassment when there is an ingredient of consent before its happening. The thing is at every point in time can you prove that your actions and inactions are on the right side of the law? if it can't be proven then emotions and morality have nothing to do when it comes to legal matters. You must prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are on the good side of the law.

5 Likes

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by techWriter3: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Green na awaiting trial.Blue na the ones them don sentence.. Ah, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by flexyrule(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Awaiting trial... Over 80% of prison inmates are yet to be convicted.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by nick50(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Niger Delta people has completely lost thier identity as a people, imagine an African man bearing Liverpool as a name..doesn't he has ancestors or wat?..well .in a bid spite d igbos and marginalise them the Nigerian government has ceded indigenous igbo communities to minority ethnic group like ijaw,urhobo n called dem Niger delta
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by ObagiBrothers: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blackmailing is the other of the day now abi.... She should not get away with it

2 Likes

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Digmygold: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

She's even lucky shes not naked.

2 Likes

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by idahme(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Digmygold:

Stop talking trash.
Unfortunately you decided to go low, I will always be on the high side because I can't go low with you. Learn to remove emotions when it comes to legal issues. goodnight

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] / Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video) / Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.