Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) (81987 Views)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Pat081: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2021
This one will be over 19yrs old see how the balls is about to come down

1 Like

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by magicminister: 5:47am On Oct 23, 2021
SavageResponse:

If I may ask where did you people hear that the man promised the lady a job?

The first story that was posted a while back. Prior to her arrest and arraignment! Search for it.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Phalumy(m): 6:02am On Oct 23, 2021
Where is the Video?
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by wizseller: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2021
Ogbeni, the ogas at the top are chopping that one

Abi you think Police never collect their share from her punna by now

Cos these 2 scenarios of court arrivals don't look same

decatalyst:
And a murder suspect walked into the court in heel, clean, well tendered hair, no handcuffs, no pushing and she came in with a chilled bottled water.

What cannot happen doesn't exist in Nigeria.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Benbellamor: 6:06am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Abeg which one be dis green gown and prison officers again... has she been found guilty or convicted ?
I no just understand Or can a person be handed over to prison warders when they are not yet convicted...
this is to show you the youths looking for cheap way to corner wealth through blackmail the disgrace and humiliation ahead of you...go get a legit job.

1 Like

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by smile11s(m): 6:06am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Abeg which one be dis green gown and prison officers again... has she been found guilty or convicted ?
I no just understand Or can a person be handed over to prison warders when they are not yet convicted...

Yes that’s how it is done until you see a judge and get bail
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Digmygold: 6:09am On Oct 23, 2021
EkenmaPeter:

You type like you forgot the country we are in. This is Nigeria

Awaiting trial green uniform, convicted blue uniform. The Prison Officials did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Alhajiemeritus: 6:21am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Remanded in prison until bail conditions are fulfilled.
It's normal.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Daboomb: 6:21am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Stop talking like a DUNCE and use your brain for once! COlour of what she is wearing is the least of her problems, right now. grin
If you read the Post at all or maybe if your brain cells can interpret what you read, you will see where it was mentioned that she was brought to Court by the DSS, from DSS detention Centre.
Question is: Is she supposed to be wearing Spaghetti and Bumper Shots in DSS Detention or what other members of that Kingdom wear on a daily basis?

All these people who trick others into takng their Nude/Sex Video need to be dealt with properly.
Blackmail is not different from Kidnapping, both are directed at extracting a RANSOM from the Victim.
She should be sentenced to nothing less than 20yrs in Prison, to serve as a deterrence to others.

If at 19yrs Old, she has joined a Cult of Blakmailers, then she deserves what is coming.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by alphaNomega: 6:21am On Oct 23, 2021
Good for her

As for the politician, his time is coming
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2021
PROPEACE:

Her surname is Delhi, no be only him sabi get name of big city now,

England versus India, u sef check am

1 Like

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Daboomb: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2021
Digmygold:

Awaiting trial green uniform, convicted blue uniform. The Prison Officials did nothing wrong.

Thank you jare.
A Blackmailer that is looking at some decades in prison, at 19yrs old, is not going to be worried about the color of her Gown. grin
These Ladies arrange with their Criminal Boyfriends to lure a person of good standing or rich person into Sex romp but they would have rigged the Venue so that they can use the Video to blackmail him.
That is a serious Criminal Enterprise, she must be made to mention those who are her accomplices.
All of them, PRISON Straight.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2021
freshkpomo:

Green na awaiting trial.

Blue na the ones them don sentence.

Brown nko?
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Digmygold: 6:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Daboomb:

Thank you jare.
A Blackmailer that is looking at some decades in prison, at 19yrs old, is not going to be worried about the color of her Gown. grin
These Ladies arrange with their Criminal Boyfriends to lure a person of good standing or rich person into Sex romp but they would have rigged the Venue so that they can use the Video to blackmail him.
That is a serious Criminal Enterprise, she must be made to mention those who are her accomplices.
All of them, PRISON Straight.

You are very right
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by khadaffi(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

@ the bolded is YES. Do you think everyone in prison are convict?
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by lezz(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
once you're remanded by the court during your case you get the green prison uniform.

Your name is a shadow of a US rapper, I'm not surprised. They usually are ignorant of everything except drugs, pussy and violence.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by holybabayo(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2021
You sleep with a girl. You pay her money. She take a tape of you and ask for 15m.
Too bad.

Make an example of her so others will run away.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2021
Shezzman:
Are u for real or being sarcastic?

It's true bro.
And in Nigeria it is constitutional for a suspect to be remanded in prison.

There's what they call " remind". Here a yet to be sentenced suspect can be remanded for even years
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
Make Una free the girl abeg
Free the girl just like that?
Wow!
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Newerakings(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2021
EkenmaPeter:

You type like you forgot the country we are in. This is Nigeria

A person should ideally be in prison until his trial is completed unless he is granted bail by the Court
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Crunchyg2: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2021
idahme:
That lady is an adult you know that she consented to have sex with the said victim of the blackmail with discussions agreed upon by both parties. Sex in this context was done between two consenting adults and there is no crime for this happening. That the said victim promised to do something for her after the said sex had happened and failed does not make it a criminal offence, it is only morally wrong to make a promise and fail but legally the person has committed no criminal offence. But unfortunately, she did commit a criminal offence by going against the law through the use of blackmail.
Oga sorry you don't know what you are saying. No body is talking about the sex they had as consenting adults here. What we are talking about obtaining something from someone with false pretense (emphasis on FALSE PRETENCE and not SEX) is legally wrong. It's just like a girl asking you to pay for flight ticket and pocket money, promising you of coming to your place for you guys to have fun together then after sending her the money , she declines coming and eat your money. My brother it's legally wrong. More like a yahoo guy obtaining money from a white lady with promise of love it marriage and after getting money from her, he decides not to marry her. My brother False pretence is legally wrong anywhere.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2021
Adam09:
Well she is only 19. Make them give am community service to wash public toilet for 6 months.
Her own "public toilet" or the public's public toilet? Lol.
(Joking)
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by einsteine(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2021
To all the people shouting why is she in prison clothes and Chidinma is not: In Lagos state, awaiting trial inmates are allowed to wear their own clothes while many states use a different color code for their awaiting trial inmate and convicts. In Lagos, only convicted prisoners wear uniforms, awaiting trial inmates can wear almost what they like. It is really a question of what your family and friends can bring for you when visiting

1 Like

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by tarantino1: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2021
PROPEACE:

Her surname is Delhi, no be only him sabi get name of big city now,

grin

This shit be like codename

1 Like

Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Pennywise(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2021
magicminister:

Bro, I support the girl! Think about it…
The man promised her a job, she gave up her virginity out of desperation. If we must convict the girl for blackmail, then we must convict the man for requesting for sex in order to give her a job. Fair is fair bro!!! Her actions are not right but the man’s action is evil!

It's all rubbish. No such thing. She is a Facebook prostitute who got paid for her service and there are many of them but this one chose to add blackmail. I am sure she has a syndicate behind her and they have done this to other men.

The job angle is an attempt to justify her blackmail and seek sympathy.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by BennyDGreat: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

This is what you get When you mess with an influential person in Nigeria.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by idahme(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2021
Crunchyg2:

Oga sorry you don't know what you are saying. No body is talking about the sex they had as consenting adults here. What we are talking about obtaining something from someone with false pretense (emphasis on FALSE PRETENCE and not SEX) is legally wrong. It's just like a girl asking you to pay for flight ticket and pocket money, promising you of coming to your place for you guys to have fun together then after sending her the money , she declines coming and eat your money. My brother it's legally wrong. More like a yahoo guy obtaining money from a white lady with promise of love it marriage and after getting money from her, he decides not to marry her. My brother False pretence is legally wrong anywhere.
I would have responded to you if you haven't gone to the low side of life. have a great time
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Boogyman557: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2021
147ekinmogun:
The green cloth is for awaiting trial inmate,while the common blue cloth is for the convicted inmate.
HOLLY GRAM cool THANKS MAN
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by Crunchyg2: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2021
idahme:
I would have responded to you if you haven't gone to the low side of life. have a great time
Just admit that you don't have any thing reasonable to counter what I said and move on.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by EdiskyHarry: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Very good, she should be sentenced to 20yeras imprisonment.
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by bestower: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2021
decatalyst:
And a murder suspect walked into the court in heel, clean, well tendered hair, no handcuffs, no pushing and she came in with a chilled bottled water.

What cannot happen doesn't exist in Nigeria.
...I have never seen what cannot happen in this shit asshole country
Re: Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) by idahme(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2021
Crunchyg2:

Just admit that you don't have any thing reasonable to counter what I said and move on.
learn to exhibit decorum on issues and leave frivolities out of play. Not everyone will want to go low with you. have a great day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) / Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.