Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,071 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige (804 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Details shortly

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by Nwodosis(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin Are you related to Malami?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nwodosis:
Are you related to Malami?
Malami is a Malam....I am not a malam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by SarkinYarki: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
I knew it !!!!!!! He must be involved
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Only Buhari can help Nnamdi Kanu outta all these crime. This man's crime is too many
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by Dymaco(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nnamdi kanu fingered in impregnanting aisha buhari grin
Nnamdi kanu finger is still greater than buhari brain

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by EmekaA125(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lol..... bunch of jokers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by AntiBMC(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hahaha. this my brothers...make una rest. I don tire to laugh. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dymaco:
Nnamdi kanu fingered in impregnanting aisha buhari grin
Nnamdi kanu finger is still greater than buhari brain
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by Lovelive: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Honestly I love all these threats about blaming MNK for all the bad things that happened to mankind.

Shebi Seun and the mods on these forum want to show Nigerians that theh have sense pass God by allowing some zombies (udele1, Oyigboupdate0-1-2-3 and co) post any rubbish of propaganda against MNK. Now it's the turn of MNK and acolytes to blame themselves so the zombies can now feel exalted.

I love it. Keep them rolling ...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2022
lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

I also heard Nnamdi Kanu killed Funso Williams in Lagos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by mcmbonu: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2022
May be he fingered in impregnanting aisha buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige by christistruth01: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2022
cool

Did you ask for Proof ok

AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Govs, Ooni, Alaafin, Others Launch Yoruba World Centre / 25 Communities Deserted As Bandits Lay Siege On Niger State Local Governments / If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.