Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? (2106 Views)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
I find it funny when people say Buhari should negotiate with Nnamdi kanu, for peace to reign.

They made all the noise and destruction and asked that kanu be brought to court. So now they brought kanu and what next?

They are confused on the next step. Kanu was not released, he was not granted bail, he was not sent to prison.

So i ask them these questions.

1) if buhari did not negotiate with Nnamdi Kanu when there was no evidence against him, is it now that there is overwhelming evidence that he will negotiate?

2) Is buhari contesting another election that he needs kanu's support to win the SE?

3) will the killing and destruction of igboland stop oil export and borrowing?

4) if IPOB kills all the Igbo's in igboland, will that make buhari angry? NO

5) Does APC need Kanu to win SE? YES. APC will benefit from keeping kanu in detention till 2023. This will then make igboland totally politically irrelevant. By then IPOB will be enforcing the no election in Biafraland. So only few votes are need to win the SE.

Already they have ensured that the chances of any igbo candidate have been ruined from the east, talk more of other regions.

So whats the worst case scenario?

Buhari will focus the insecurity fight in the North and allow IPOB continue killing and destroying igboland. They keep bombing the north, so that when its time to bomb the SE nobody will accuse government of being hard on the east.

So buhari will allow kanu and IPOB do 70% of the killing and destruction of igboland. Then he brings in the jets, bomb the remaining 30% .

So whether IPOB Kill all Igbo's in igboland or the military is sent to kill Igbo's in igboland, its a win win situation for Buhari.

So The only option available to kanu is to be initiated to miyeti allah.

The IPOB lawyers know that Biafra is a scam and they are charging IPOB to represent kanu. This is their own chance to get their share of the donation money that kanu have been eating with his family.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is woman killed by fulani herdsmen in her own farmland. Shebi you are happy?
You will never see them condemn the killing of herdsmen in south east. Oyiboupdate will read the news and pass away. , this family have been rendered motherless by your foot soldiers. I hope you are very happy.

All those fulani men especially and udele1 opening igbo moniker to claim igbo. Igbo said no to fulani herdsmen and so shall it be. You can go and kill yourself.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dymaco:
This is woman killed by fulani herdsmen in her own farmland. Shebi you are happy

How do you know fulani killed her?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by ygowon: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
The only thing paining me is the fact that you guys create account with Igbo name to always spew your trash, making it seem as though, you are Igbo.
We know that all reasonable Igbo person will always support IPOB. Stop this unity begging and move forward. It's not by force to remain with people of different nature.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
ygowon:
The only thing paining me is the fact that you guys create account with Igbo name to always spew your trash, making it seem as though, you are Igbo

What is kanu's bargaining power?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by ygowon: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
udele1:

Mind your business and stop pretending to be Igbo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by paramakina202: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
DOS leader Chika Edozien have declared a 5 day sit at home order from 5th to 10th of november in live broadcast.
IPOB are insane.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
paramakina202:
DOS leader Chika Edozien have declared a 5 day sit at home order from 5th to 10th of november in live broadcast.
IPOB are insane.

Lol. They should make it till december.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
ygowon:
The only thing paining me is the fact that you guys create account with Igbo name to always spew your trash, making it seem as though, you are Igbo.
We know that all reasonable Igbo person will always support IPOB. Stop this unity begging and move forward. It's not by force to remain with people of different nature.
Na only fools get time for that herdsmen. They are only pained that south east stood against their killings.
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
udele1:

Rant now from now to December. We say no to open grazing. Try us and see
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by ygowon: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dymaco:

Na only fools get time for that herdsmen. They are only pained that south east stood against their killings.
Honestly, I don't know why they are the most worried about south East. We Igbos are not worried but the non Igbos will always loose sleep thinking of topic to create about Igbos. The painful thing is that they create account with Igbo names.
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dymaco:

Rant now from now to December. We say no to open grazing. Try us and see

When they are killing Igbo's in the streets, you say it is not ESN, that ESN are in the bush. So who killed the woman, when ESN is in the Bush?

It means ESN killed her to convince Igbo's to continue donating to the scam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
ygowon:
Honestly, I don't know why they are the most worried about south East. We Igbos are not worried but the non Igbos will always loose sleep thinking of topic to create about Igbos. The painful thing is that they create account with Igbo names.
Herdsmen get sense? You don see cow with brain before?
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
udele1:

When they are killing Igbo's in the streets, you say it is not ESN, that ESN are in the bush. So who killed the woman, when ESN is in the Bush?

It means ESN killed her to convince Igbo's to continue donating to the scam.
Oga park one side. I have nothing to discuss with head slammers. Move front. Fulani herdsmen, your days are numbered
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dymaco:

Oga park one side. I have nothing to discuss with head slammers. Move front. Fulani herdsmen, your days are numbered

Kanu will slam his head to gain freedom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by paramakina202: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
udele1:

I have never seen a useless group like IPOB.I don't know how long ndi Igbo will continue to tolerate these nuisance because if ndi Igbo comply in this 5 day sit at home order, next adjournment they will lock down Igboland indefinitely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
paramakina202:

I have never seen a useless group like IPOB.I don't know how long ndi Igbo will continue to tolerate these nuisance because if ndi Igbo comply in this 5 day sit at home order, next adjournment they will lock down Igboland indefinitely.

Their cup will be full soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
udele1:

Kanu will slam his head to gain freedom.
That man is more healthier than all your entire generation including the unborn.
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
paramakina202:

I have never see a country that is forcing one Nigeria on everybody
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by naijapips04: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dymaco:
This is woman killed by fulani herdsmen in her own farmland. Shebi you are happy?
You will never see them condemn the killing of herdsmen in south east. Oyiboupdate will read the news and pass away. , this family have been rendered motherless by your foot soldiers. I hope you are very happy.

All those fulani men especially and udele1 opening igbo moniker to claim igbo. Igbo said no to fulani herdsmen and so shall it be. You can go and kill yourself.

The people killed in imo by IPOB today, have you condemned them?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
naijapips04:

The people killed in imo by IPOB today, have you condemned them?
What concern you concern imo state? Is it were they bury your family destiny?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Hyperchi(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
udele1:

How do you know fulani killed her?
mugu how did u know Ipob did it
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dymaco:

Thats the lie your FENDI leader told u.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Commentor: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
udele1:

Till February would be better.

Preferably on Valentine's day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
udele1:

Thats the lie your FENDI leader told u.
And that's more reason common man will keep supporting biafra. What concern us concern thieves we gave as politicians.
Our own be say, we say no to herdsmen and all head slammers
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Commentor:

Till February would be better.

Preferably on Valentine's day.
Even till next December, an average igbo man will still be richer than all your unborn generation
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by paramakina202: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dymaco:

If you are browsing from outside Igboland shame on you because you are the real unity begger and a typical one Nigerianist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by naijapips04: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dymaco:

What concern you concern imo state? Is it were they bury your family destiny?

Ozu it is where they buried your family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Emergingnation(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
paramakina202:

[s]
I have never seen a useless group like IPOB.I don't know how long ndi Igbo will continue to tolerate these nuisance because if ndi Igbo comply in this 5 day sit at home order, next adjournment they will lock down Igboland indefinitely.[/s]
Says chronic unity beggar.... Who is more useless than your Jihadist fulani government...
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Commentor: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dymaco:

Even till next December, an average igbo man will still be richer than all your unborn generation

So all those guys being arrested in India are among those average Igbos richer than me?

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Emergingnation(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
paramakina202:

If you are browsing from outside Igboland shame on you because you are the real unity begger and a typical one Nigerianist.
Cowordic unity beggars that can't imagine their pathetic life without igbo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Playing Deep Game Of Politics / Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket, Danger To Collective Wellbeing, Unity - MBF / APC Slams Nyesom Wike: "We Don't Want You In Our Party."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.