Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? (2118 Views)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Emergingnation(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
udele1:

Thats the lie your FENDI leader told u.
Fulani Muslim that always cry while begging unity grin grin Were you expecting our great leader to put on Fulani outfit called ogbada grin
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by paramakina202: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
Cowordic unity beggars that can't imagine their pathetic life without igbo grin grin

Your location please grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Emergingnation(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
paramakina202:

Your location please grin
Lol Cry Cry unity beggar, I am typing this right in my house at New Heaven Enugu...
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by paramakina202: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol Cry Cry unity beggar, I am typing this right in my house at New Heaven Enugu...

Bravo!
You have a bragging right unlike others I dey ala Igbo too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
The fools said if they dont release kanu by 5th, they will declare sit at home.

Why are they waiting till the 5th when they know Anambra elections is 6th?

419 gang, duping Igbo's for a living.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Emergingnation(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
paramakina202:

Bravo!
You have a bragging right unlike others I dey ala Igbo too.
Typical head slammer , claiming Igbo, who even dash monkey banana.... grin grin all this unity beggars self grin
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by paramakina202: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
Typical head slammer , claiming Igbo, who even dash monkey banana.... grin grin all this unity beggars self grin

Okey no wahala we are all human no be so? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
paramakina202:

If you are browsing from outside Igboland shame on you because you are the real unity begger and a typical one Nigerianist.
Oga I dey south east. Shame on stupid paid fools that insults igbos still beg them for one Nigeria. Can't you people do without igbos?
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Commentor:

So all those guys being arrested in India are among those average Igbos richer than me?

grin
Just like hushpuppy is chopping life in a dungeon
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Commentor: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dymaco:

Just like hushpuppy is chopping life in a dungeon

That idiot?

You were the one bringing the issue if average bla bla bla.

The average igbo man is hungry.

Per capita income tells me that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Commentor: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emergingnation:

shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by stanluiz(m): 12:43am On Oct 23, 2021
paramakina202:
DOS leader Chika Edozien have declared a 5 day sit at home order from 5th to 10th of november in live broadcast.
IPOB are insane.
Nobody will obey that irresponsible order.

I think it is high time ipob madness is end once and for all.

That bastard of a person called Chika edozie will sit in his comfort room in abroad and be issuing order like a tyrant.

He will soon join nnamdi kanu in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by paramakina202: 1:09am On Oct 23, 2021
stanluiz:
Nobody will obey that irresponsible order.

I think it is high time ipob madness is end once and for all.

That bastard of a person called Chika edozie will sit in his comfort room in abroad and be issuing order like a tyrant.

He will soon join nnamdi kanu in prison.

If Nigeria government is serious they would declared all members of DOS wanted by INTERPOL and bring them all back home one after the other.

3 Likes

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Aganju849: 5:12am On Oct 23, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu will be in jail for a long period

Ndigbo will have to negotiate with the next administration for his release

1 Like

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Musrataman(m): 5:27am On Oct 23, 2021
udele1:
I find it funny when people say Buhari should negotiate with Nnamdi kanu, for peace to reign.

They made all the noise and destruction and asked that kanu be brought to court. So now they brought kanu and what next?

They are confused on the next step. Kanu was not released, he was not granted bail, he was not sent to prison.

So i ask them these questions.

1) if buhari did not negotiate with Nnamdi Kanu when there was no evidence against him, is it now that there is overwhelming evidence that he will negotiate?

2) Is buhari contesting another election that he needs kanu's support to win the SE?

3) will the killing and destruction of igboland stop oil export and borrowing?

4) if IPOB kills all the Igbo's in igboland, will that make buhari angry? NO

5) Does APC need Kanu to win SE? YES. APC will benefit from keeping kanu in detention till 2023. This will then make igboland totally politically irrelevant. By then IPOB will be enforcing the no election in Biafraland. So only few votes are need to win the SE.

Already they have ensured that the chances of any igbo candidate have been ruined from the east, talk more of other regions.

So whats the worst case scenario?

Buhari will focus the insecurity fight in the North and allow IPOB continue killing and destroying igboland. They keep bombing the north, so that when its time to bomb the SE nobody will accuse government of being hard on the east.

So buhari will allow kanu and IPOB do 70% of the killing and destruction of igboland. Then he brings in the jets, bomb the remaining 30% .

So whether IPOB Kill all Igbo's in igboland or the military is sent to kill Igbo's in igboland, its a win win situation for Buhari.

So The only option available to kanu is to be initiated to miyeti allah.

The IPOB lawyers know that Biafra is a scam and they are charging IPOB to represent kanu. This is their own chance to get their share of the donation money that kanu have been eating with his family.

You're a very smart man.
Absolutely the only reason for kanu, to be free is to join the miyatti Allah

3 Likes

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Musrataman(m): 5:28am On Oct 23, 2021
Dymaco:
This is woman killed by fulani herdsmen in her own farmland. Shebi you are happy?
You will never see them condemn the killing of herdsmen in south east. Oyiboupdate will read the news and pass away. , this family have been rendered motherless by your foot soldiers. I hope you are very happy.

All those fulani men especially and udele1 opening igbo moniker to claim igbo. Igbo said no to fulani herdsmen and so shall it be. You can go and kill yourself.

You guys are the one killing your own people not any herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Musrataman(m): 5:30am On Oct 23, 2021
paramakina202:
DOS leader Chika Edozien have declared a 5 day sit at home order from 5th to 10th of november in live broadcast.
IPOB are insane.

Igbo are ipob
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Musrataman(m): 5:31am On Oct 23, 2021
Dymaco:

Na only fools get time for that herdsmen. They are only pained that south east stood against their killings.

You guys are the ones killing and sacrificing innocent virgins and your people for empty power
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Musrataman(m): 5:32am On Oct 23, 2021
ygowon:
Honestly, I don't know why they are the most worried about south East. We Igbos are not worried but the non Igbos will always loose sleep thinking of topic to create about Igbos. The painful thing is that they create account with Igbo names.

How many of you are living in the south east?
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2021
Musrataman:

Dont mind the good for nothing Igbo's outside igboland. Using donations from gullible Igbo's to feed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by ygowon: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Musrataman:

none
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2021
ygowon:
none

Let them remove donations from IPOB and see if they will still fight for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Even the lawyers dont believe in Biafra grin

1 Like

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
ygowon:
The only thing paining me is the fact that you guys create account with Igbo name to always spew your trash, making it seem as though, you are Igbo.
We know that all reasonable Igbo person will always support IPOB. Stop this unity begging and move forward. It's not by force to remain with people of different nature.

No one is begging you and stop this rubbish talk about unity begger.

People wey get sense are just analysing the situation and given report.

As anyone ever called meeting and ask you to not go? No. So stop tagging people unity beger

1 Like

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by ygowon: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

No one is begging you and stop this rubbish talk about unity begger.

People wey get sense are just analysing the situation and given report.

As anyone ever called meeting and ask you to not go? No. So stop tagging people unity beger
hahaha! Guilty conscience. How many Igbo accounts do you have?
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
ygowon:
hahaha! Guilty conscience. How many Igbo accounts do you have?

I am Yoruba that believe in give and take tactics

1 Like

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by udele1: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Dymaco:

Na only fools get time for that herdsmen. They are only pained that south east stood against their killings.

Are they still herdsmen doing theb killing in the SE?

If truly fulani wants to destroy igboland, IPOB is doing the work for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCFSaSdoBi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJa5IBculz4

2 Likes

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
udele1:

Are they still herdsmen doing theb killing in the SE?

If truly fulani wants to destroy igboland, IPOB is doing the work for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCFSaSdoBi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJa5IBculz4
Who have time to respond to you. I will respond when kanu sing national anthem on nta as you promised.

In biafra we stand, let high blood pressure no kill u
Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by pquaver(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2021
Dymaco:

And that's more reason common man will keep supporting biafra. What concern us concern thieves we gave as politicians.
Our own be say, we say no to herdsmen and all head slammers

Have u agreed now that Abaribe is a thief? Ipob sef lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Will Buhari Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu? by Dymaco(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
pquaver:

Have u agreed now that Abaribe is a thief? Ipob sef lol
When i say politicians, did you see where I exclude him. Can you swear with your life that all your favourite politicians never steal a dimr from Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Origin Of The Aro. Summary Of Aro History And Osu / Three Major Tribes Are The Biggest Problem Of This Country. / NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.