Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? (2008 Views)

Funke Cole: Arise TV Needs To Rise Above Mediocrity, Partisanship / How Sunday Igboho Rose To Prominence: The Inside Story / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by tsdarkside(m): 5:51am On Oct 24, 2021
MightySparrow:
Looking at history of humanity from the historic era, power empires, kingdoms have come and gone. Nothing of real substance or global appreciation in learning, sport, art, have been attributed to blacks. When you talk about Olympics, the game and sports have tried to unite from all the world, things for relaxation. Nothing seems to come from black race.

Many times, the whites have been blamed for the predicament and underdevelopment of black race. Truth be told, if whites have not visited Africa, will we have been able to produce bicycles?

Years after independence, most African leaders still depend on whites for loans, security, commerce, and education.

Even now, can black race rise to prominence?

look....you pity yourself too much....look at europe for example,didnt they had a terrible war that ruined most of them....?? didnt they get help called marshal plan....??

what did africa get after slavery and colonization from the same people that did it to you....??
you want to become like them....?? ruthless....??

after all the madness,africa started from scratch without help....

or is it the chicken change they throw at you to better their image that makes them better than you....??
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by tsdarkside(m): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
Black refers to the colour of your skin and place of origin. As a Yoruba man, you are black. Have you seen a white Yoruba man?

Let's call a spade a spade and leave all these petty "wokeness"

There is a thread celebrating a gunboat designed and built by Nigerian Naval Shipyard whatever... this is a black nation military wing creating something that cannot match the British navy from 100 years ago.

oohh please....go and hate yourself alone....

thats why i didnt click this thread from the start....i knew it would be full with self haters....
even wantin to drag others down to their self hate level too....

wetin....?? cant you hate yourself alone....??
for what do you need other blacks to hate themselfs too....??
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by tsdarkside(m): 6:10am On Oct 24, 2021
Igboid:
When you support a dead British entity like Nigeria where industrious and ambitious nations that would do so much better on their own are trapped with retrogressive ones who drag everyone else to their mediocre levels.
How exactly will Africa catch on?

south east is still the worst shitthole in africa....
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by Williemyself: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2021
Black race will rise up but it might take a while.

I blame the inability of blacks to invent something that attracts global attention to our POOR educational system and inferiority complex. The earlier we improve our educational system to enable us analyze and have a better understanding of whatever is thought and be able to put it into practice, the better for us.

Also, we need to work on mentality to overcome some sort of mental slavery, believe and embrace our own culture and not to imitate a white man's own.
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by alphaNomega: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2021
tsdarkside:

oohh please....go and hate yourself alone....

thats why i didnt click this thread from the start....i knew it would be full with self haters....
even wantin to drag others down to their self hate level too....

wetin....?? cant you hate yourself alone....??
for what do you need other blacks to hate themselfs too....??
You are the only one who knows what and who is hating.
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:13am On Oct 24, 2021
theTranscriber:
Africa will rise when you stop being a house nigger!

Self hating fool
Go and serve your white gods
Go and worship them!

I'm ashamed i share same location with such coons!
Illiterate!

You have worshipped Jesus or Allah. Maybe you are no more but it stands you worship this white men simple.

They told our fore fathers to worship them and immediately our forefathers made away with their customs and embraced theirs. So tell me the sort of influence that could make a man abandon his ways fully if it ain't godlike then I don't know what it is.

They gave you your university degree. They gave you enlightenment. Your present idea of modernization was gotten from them, phones, TV, fan(ac), internet.

Nigga don't be disrespectful get down to your knees and pray to your God's. Hahaha
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2021
Williemyself:
Black race will rise up but it might take a while.

I blame the inability of blacks to invent something that attracts global attention to our POOR educational system and inferiority complex. The earlier we improve our educational system to enable us analyze and have a better understanding of whatever is thought and be able to put it into practice, the better for us.

Also, we need to work on mentality to overcome some sort of mental slavery, believe and embrace our own culture and not to imitate a white man's own.

It is achievable but our governments (I mean black nations) have to be proactive and deliberate about creating enabling environment for our racial advancement.

Our failure to have acknowledged and to work towards trying to advance our race all over the black world is whats fueling doubts about our mental capacity.
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2021
Can the black world and its gov't realize beyond simple wants and satisfaction to really acknowledge that we are lagging behind in this race of global advancement.

Yes we went through hell and all but isn't it whats fueling innovative growth all over the world except ours.

Can the black race rise beyond rigid sentimentality of tribe and religion and to cultivate ideologies that better augments the living requirement of the modern world.

Can we be ambitious enough to dominate and stamp our feet with our pairs at the world summit of innovation.

The black race needs to wake up already and smell the coffee. The world is changing except us!
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by tsdarkside(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
You are the only one who knows what and who is hating.

just hate your black self alone and let other blacks be....
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by tsdarkside(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Can the black world and its gov't realize beyond simple wants and satisfaction to really acknowledge that we are lagging behind in this race of global advancement.

Yes we went through hell and all but isn't it whats fueling innovative growth all over the world except ours.

Can the black race rise beyond rigid sentimentality of tribe and religion and to cultivate ideologies that better augments the living requirement of the modern world.

Can we be ambitious enough to dominate and stamp our feet with our pairs at the world summit of innovation.

The black race needs to wake up already and smell the coffee. The world is changing except us!

does it realy matter today....?? not even whites like each other....

i know for a fact that west europeans dont like east europeans....infact they dispise them....

goverment level is the way out the same way whites did....
and africans are not doing that bad either....ecowas,au....its a start....
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by alphaNomega: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2021
tsdarkside:

just hate your black self alone and let other blacks be....
Stop spewing so much hate and learn
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by tsdarkside(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
Stop spewing so much hate and learn

i should learn to hate myself....??

your fada....!!
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by alphaNomega: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2021
tsdarkside:

look....you pity yourself too much....look at europe for example,didnt they had a terrible war that ruined most of them....?? didnt they get help called marshal plan....??

what did africa get after slavery and colonization from the same people that did it to you....??
you want to become like them....?? ruthless....??

after all the madness,africa started from scratch without help....

or is it the chicken change they throw at you to better their image that makes them better than you....??
The natural resources under your feet are controlled by these Europeans and Americans. You are merely a custodian of it and dare not say No when they ask for it.
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by alphaNomega: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2021
tsdarkside:

i should learn to hate myself....??

your fada....!!
No, your father. You can hate him if you want
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by tsdarkside(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
No, your father. You can hate him if you want

aahh....now you found your balls back....you black moroon....
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by tsdarkside(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
The natural resources under your feet are controlled by these Europeans and Americans. You are merely a custodian of it and dare not say No when they ask for it.

shattap their....how do whites control your natural resources under your feet today....??

you choose your leaders who manage The natural resources under your feet....how is that Europeans and Americans headaches....??
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by theTranscriber: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Illiterate!

You have worshipped Jesus or Allah. Maybe you are no more but it stands you worship this white men simple.

They told our fore fathers to worship them and immediately our forefathers made away with their customs and embraced theirs. So tell me the sort of influence that could make a man abandon his ways fully if it ain't godlike then I don't know what it is.

They gave you your university degree. They gave you enlightenment. Your present idea of modernization was gotten from them, phones, TV, fan(ac), internet.

Nigga don't be disrespectful get down to your knees and pray to your God's. Hahaha
I am more or less an atheist and a ogun worshipper

You need to read history

Coon!
Now go worship your white gods!
Bloody fool
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by theTranscriber: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
BSsniffer:

They aren't just coons but rettarded chimps. nairaland is really going down the gutters these day.
They can never say this trash on Twitter,the anonymity helps them

Seun should better do something about this madness
Re: Will Black Race Be Able To Rise To Prominence? by alphaNomega: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
tsdarkside:

shattap their....how do whites control your natural resources under your feet today....??

you choose your leaders who manage The natural resources under your feet....how is that Europeans and Americans headaches....??

You don't know anything. You think you choose your leaders?

If you control your resources, are you the one that dictates the value in the international market? These imperialist can decide to fix the price of a barrel of crude oil at $5/barrel and there is nothing you can do about it other than kill your fellow dumb blacks in the chaos that will ensue following economic collapse. These guys still control your economy whether you like it or not.

Keep on hating your father, I will not stand in your way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Disrespected Igbo Kings As They Came In Support Of NNAMDI KANU At Abuja / Could This Be Buhari Choice Man For 2023 Presidency? / How Sanwo-olu Threatened APC Youth Aspirant Dada Olusegun Before APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.