Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University (45931 Views)

Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by YourFavorite21(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2021
To get first class in private university is easy, no wonder most of this private university students usually come out with good results na, not after paying such huge amount on school fees, come and try it in UNN or COOU Igbariam where there are lots of frustrated and bitter lecturers.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Amumaigwe: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Igbo amaka

Everywhere you go!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Orpe7(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2021
CSTR2:

While 1 in 200 of yours are languishing in British and American jails.

Bigot

Not possible
We no dey carry drugs
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by CSTR2: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2021
Orpe7:

Not possible
We no dey carry drugs
No,You do fraud.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Orpe7(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2021
CSTR2:

No,You do fraud.

But u acknowledge that u do drugs eh
Dem use cocaine swear for una
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by gidjah(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2021
Blessing Jimoh that sounds familiar and rings a loud bell ..could this be the Same Blessing Jimoh I taught way way back in jss2and 1 ?don't wanna comprehend that at all. Don't think so. That's like 10years plus ago!!

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by flourishing247: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2021
YourFavorite21:
To get first class in private university is easy, no wonder most this private university students usually come out with good results, na, not after paying, such huge amount on school fees, come and try it in UNN or COOU Igbariam where there are lots of frustrated and bitter lecturers.

They don't have distractions. No lecturer harassing them up and down. They live with strict rules. You have no option but to read your books.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by blackboy(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2021
Wow!!
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2021
JustforMen:

when alfa men are busy with who-goes-you, drinking, smoking, abusing drugs and patronizing olosho and sagging dirty boxers, what do you expect?
good men will soon become an extinct species and bums will start being the norm.
wake up boys... wake the fvck up!
and I am a fvcking man but the quality of boys is dropping nowadays... too much low self-esteem.

You're very right. Many male students are missing it because they now have much belief in 'school na scam' mantra.

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by okwusdaddy: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2021
I can now see why the obsessions with the Igbos in Nigeria.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Emekus999(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2021
She has to travel abroad for masters otherwise, she will not get a good job in Nigeria
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Psychedelia:

Broooo! I graduated from FUTO with first class oh.
Chemical Engineering! But it was 4.66 I got.
The topics in bold (except for Material and Energy balances) are Engineering Analysis/Maths naa. Na general engineering topics. cool
They were smooth for me, including Taylor Series, but I was thankful we didn't need to dive too deep with them because na Elect. Elect. Engineering be the real sufferheads with those courses.
Very cursed department! grin

4.66!!! Bros Tualee. My two hands dey for air for you. You really did well.

Nobody made first class in my class/set. We just had "very high" 2ยน. Most dropped from first class in 3rd year while others in 4th year. That dept showed up pepper.

EEE in FUTO sufferheads? I doubt sir. Na Chemical Engineers, Met&Mat, Industrial Physics and Industrial Chemistry be the real sufferheads for FUTO. EEE dey flex. Them dey even produce first class like water. Their dept. helps them a lot unlike CHE.

We used those courses well in CHE departmentals. Newton-Raphson's iterative techniques in CHE 308 (Chemical Engineering thermodynamics) where it's one of the methods to get the exact/actual molar flowrate for distillation column feeds and outputs. It was also used in CHE 409 (I can't remember the course title but I think it's Chemical Engineering modelling and simulation). It was handled by a certain Engr. Dr. Ogar (soon to be Prof. Ogar). You would iterate and iterate until the values converge. I do gra gra iterate in the CHE 409 exam then and my values converged at the 16th iteration shocked but I still got a C. FUTO CHE for you. Laplace transform was used in State Space analysis which were applied in CHE 309 (one feed-forward and feed-backward control systems). Fibonacci series were applied in CHE 504 (I'm not so sure as I can't remember the course title) but this course was handled by the very cerebral Engr. Prof. E.E. Effiong. We saw hell in the exam aswear but God helped us.

In all CHE, FUTO isn't for the weak. The law of diminishing returns sets in at 300 level but God saw us through.

For making 4.66, you're good bro. You did marvelously well.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by DavidHarry(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hyerin:

Then make me understand because there's literally no barriers in place nor credible excuse that warrants your supposition.

We live a feminine dominated world. This feminine imperative has been sewn into our consciousness right from when we were born. Let's say a girl writes an exam and a guy on the other hand copies the same thing the girl wrote probably with different choice of words. Obviously there's no way that girl call her, Chiamaka wouldn't score higher than the guy Femi. A bright girl is a bright girl but a bright guy has to be extra to be a 'bright guy'.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by YourFavorite21(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
flourishing247:

They don't have distractions. No lecturer harassing them up and down. They live with strict rules. You have no option but to read your books.
exactly bro.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by JustforMen: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You're very right. Many male students are missing it because they now have much belief in 'school na scam' mantra.

you are right!
That total nonsense about school is scam
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
DavidHarry:

[s]We live a feminine dominated world. This feminine imperative has been sewn into our consciousness right from when we were born. Let's say a girl writes an exam and a guy on the other hand copies the same thing the girl wrote probably with different choice of words. Obviously there's no way that girl call her, Chiamaka wouldn't score higher than the guy Femi. A bright girl is a bright girl but a bright guy has to be extra to be a 'bright guy'.[/s]

Nothing you typed made a lick of sense. Learn how to think for yourself and stop parroting red pill garbage
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by DavidHarry(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
N
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by franciseke81: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
YourFavorite21:
To get first class in private university is easy, no wonder most of this private university students usually come out with good results na, not after paying such huge amount on school fees, come and try it in UNN or COOU Igbariam where there are lots of frustrated and bitter lecturers.

Even with the high school fees and you did not meet up with 75% attendance in any of your courses, you would not be allowed to write the exam, therefore, your high school must be followed through with good class and church attendance if you intend to study in a school like covenant
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by franciseke81: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
barojana:

When university of ibadan starts having five of ten best jambites applying to them as first choice institution then call me for arguments.

Covenant University is a combination of highly brilliant students coming from quality private secondary school combined with a very conducive environment. So don't be surprised.

No mind these people, they used to make mouth that those admitted to covenant university are those with low jamb score... They have all gone mute!!!, These top jamb candidates would come out with first class in 4-5 years time then, you would be hearing first class in Covenant is 3rd class in Federal / states universities.,

2 Likes

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by YourFavorite21(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
franciseke81:

Even with the high school fees and you did not meet up with 75% attendance in any of your courses, you would not be allowed to write the exam, therefore, your high school must be followed through with good class and church attendance if you intend to study in a school like covenant
wahala dey o, Dem dey mark attendance for church too? grin
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by franciseke81: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=YourFavorite21 post=107032901] wahala dey o, Dem dey mark attendance for church too?

Even if you have 100% class attendance and you refused going to church throughout a semester you would not be qualify to write an exam, your class , church and evening roll call attendance are all linked together to qualify you for an exam in covenant and Landmark.

1 Like

Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by YourFavorite21(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=franciseke81 post=107046123][/quote] grin grin I no go fit cope for dis kind school.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by flourishing247: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
YourFavorite21:
wahala dey o, Dem dey mark attendance for church too? grin

Yes na. There are important services you must attend. The school has strict rules. That's why I wrote earlier that all they do is read and graduate. They can't wait to leave.. LOL. Why won't first class be all over the place.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by YourFavorite21(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
flourishing247:

Yes na. There are important services you must attend. The school has strict rules. That's why I wrote earlier that all they do is read and graduate. They can't wait to leave.. LOL. Why won't first class be all over the place.
Private uni, make sense Sha, but na their rules spoil am.
Re: Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University by flourishing247: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
YourFavorite21:
Private uni, make sense Sha, but na their rules spoil am.

Maybe, but the key thing is good education. If you can, do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 100 Universities In Subsaharan Africa: 26 Nigerian Universities Make List / N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.