Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1947 Views)

Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. / A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bepositive11: 6:21am On Oct 23, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by WibusJaga: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2021

It's this simple. If a woman truly loves you, she won't be able to bare the pain of you cheating on her.
So if she can't bear the pain & goes ahead to kill you or does some other stupid thing, it is because of love?

I think it's because of combination of feminism, gender equality, westernisation etc that women are finding it increasingly difficult to bear a cheating husband.
Prior to these women generally did not have much issues with cheating or polygamy. Afterall most of our ancestors had multiple wives & even concubines without much stress.
Men are polygamous by nature & nowadays the tendency to cheat by men is still there but the consequences of cheating/polygamy & maybe their religious beliefs keep most men in check.

3 Likes

Re: . by Bola146(f): 6:27am On Oct 23, 2021
Marriage wahala

7 Likes

Re: . by Bombastically00(m): 6:36am On Oct 23, 2021
she understood one thing: Men are biologically polygamous grin and she remains a happy woman today.
FACT.... 90% women who are in their husbands house can testify to this...

3 Likes

Re: . by bepositive11: 6:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Bola146:
Marriage wahala

Not just marriage. It's true for any romantic relationship
Re: . by bepositive11: 6:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Bombastically00:
she understood one thing: Men are biologically polygamous grin and she remains a happy woman today.
FACT....IF

If Jay Z didn't go for therapy, she would have left him. If he was still cheating, she would have left him

3 Likes

Re: . by xpressionx(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Oga calm down.

Our grand fathers married plenty wives and had concubines.
Did our grand mother's not love them?
Even in the North Alhaji get plenty wives and concubines, hajia still dey loyal.

2 Likes

Re: . by bepositive11: 6:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Bola146:
Marriage wahala

BTW, you're a woman right? Do you agree? If you truly loved a man, would you tolerate him cheating on you? Would his cheating deeply hurt you?
Re: . by Ahmed0336(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2021
Even though I don't support cheating, you see that Okafor's law? Fear am and stop this yen yen yen
Re: . by bepositive11: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2021
xpressionx:
Oga calm down.

Our grand fathers married plenty wives and had concubines.
Did our grand mother's not love them?
Even in the North Alhaji get plenty wives and concubines, hajia still dey loyal.

We're talking about marriage between two individuals.

Cheating is not the same as marrying many wives

Still, a woman who truly loves a man is possessive. She can't stand him giving attention to another woman

If those women with husbands with multiple wives truly loved their husbands, they would've been jealous. Those women probably didn't have any say in how many wives their husbands could have. If they did, they'd want to be the only one

Those women may also have married just for the sake of money and resources

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by alphaNomega: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2021
Beyonce is still with Jay Z because he has money, and her money is strongly tied to his influence. She cannot afford to return to street life

Their union is strictly business.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nonexisting1: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2021
You are talking nonsense. A man's dick was never designed and made for one vagina. Every vaginarian should understand and live with that or bounce. Bible supports this, Quaran supports it, Traditionalists support it and so does every single religion on earth.
Re: . by bepositive11: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
Beyonce is still with Jay Z because he has money, and her money is strongly tied to his influence. She cannot afford to return to street life

Their union is strictly business.

You don't know what you're talking about. They both really love each other. Look for interviews of them talking about each other
Re: . by bepositive11: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2021
Nonexisting1:
You are talking nonsense. A man's dick was never designed and made for one vagina. Every vaginarian should understand and live with that or bounce. Bible supports this, Quaran supports it, Traditionalists support it and so does every single religion on earth.

I'm talking about cheating in a marriage/relationship -- a union where both man and woman have committed to each other

There's nothing wrong with having multiple partners. Be it a man or woman. Cheating is not right though when it comes to marriage

Some married couples agree to open marriage. That's better than cheating

1 Like

Re: . by bepositive11: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2021
WibusJaga:

So if she can't bear the pain & goes ahead to kill you or does some other stupid thing, it is because of love?

I think it's because of combination of feminism, gender equality, westernisation etc that women are finding it increasingly difficult to bear a cheating husband.
Prior to these women generally did not have much issues with cheating or polygamy. Afterall most of our ancestors had multiple wives & even concubines without much stress.
Men are polygamous by nature & nowadays the tendency to cheat by men is still there but the consequences of cheating/polygamy & maybe their religious beliefs keep most men in check.

The only instance where I've seen married couples staying faithful to each other is where there is a deep emotional connection. Where they are vulnerable to each other without using it against the other

Times have changed, as you said. Before, marriage was more about money and resources for the woman and sex for the man. Now though, marriage is associated with mutual love and respect as well. But for some, it's still only about the money. Those are the kind that tolerate cheating husbands because there's no love to begin with

I think love is important when raising a child though. Loveless marriages have ruined the mental health of many children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by siofra(f): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Oh please! these nairaland men are deranged undecided

NEXT!!!
Re: . by bepositive11: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
Oh please! these nairaland men are deranged undecided

NEXT!!!

Women like you use men for money. And those men use women like you for sex. Keep using each other. This post wasn't meant for you

2 Likes

Re: . by siofra(f): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
bepositive11:

Women like you use men for money. And those men use women like you for sex. Keep using each other. This post wasn't meant for you

Nansense! I don't use men for money thank you.
Re: . by bepositive11: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Nansense! I don't use men for money thank you.

Then why did you insult me?

And sorry for the wrong judgment btw.
Re: . by siofra(f): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
bepositive11:

Then why did you insult me?

And sorry for the wrong judgment btw.

I insulted the person whose comment you posted.
Re: . by reward9ja12: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
...Do you work with Hook up? And you want to be posting your hookup Ads yourself?
Hit my inbox now.
Price: affordable if you are serious.
WhatsApp+2347014974163
Re: . by bepositive11: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

I insulted the person whose comment you posted.

Oh... Sorry for the misunderstanding. Have a good day.
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vice versa.
Re: . by SavageResponse(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2021
bepositive11:

If Jay Z didn't go for therapy, she would have left him. If he was still cheating, she would have left him

And so what if she leaves him? Will heavens fall?
Re: . by SavageResponse(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2021
bepositive11:

You don't know what you're talking about. They both really love each other. Look for interviews of them talking about each other

What the guy said is true. That marriage is essentially a business transaction (Not that I condemn them, I'm just stating the facts)!
Re: . by bepositive11: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2021
SavageResponse:

What the guy said is true. That marriage is essentially a business transaction (Not that I condemn them, I'm just stating the facts!

I've watched many videos of them together. There's mutual love. If you don't believe me, no problem

One example. They've tattooed their b'day date on their wedding ring finger in roman numerals "IV". B's is 4th Sept and Jay's is 4th Dec

They named their first daughter "Ivy" after their birth date "IV"

There are so many examples. If you can, look for the video of Beyonce talking about how grateful she is for having Jay Z in her life on one of her birthday celebrations. That will wipe out your doubts
Re: . by bepositive11: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2021
SavageResponse:

And so what if she leaves him? Will heavens fall?

Yes. Heavens will fall grin
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2021
bepositive11:

BTW, you're a woman right? Do you agree? If you truly loved a man, would you tolerate him cheating on you? Would his cheating deeply hurt you?
Hi bepositive11, I would like to have a personal interaction with u on fb if u don't mind. My username is Dan Doubra. I used the pics below as my profile pics.

Re: . by Jman06(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2021
bepositive11:

Like do you expect them to admit they don't love each other or talk negatively about each other during an interview
Re: . by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2021
bepositive11:

It's this simple. If a woman truly loves you, she won't be able to bare the pain of you cheating on her.

And a man of integrity, a man with a secure sense of self, would never ever cheat on his woman. If he wants out, he would let her know before going for another woman.

If you think that your wife is being understanding by tolerating you cheating on her, you're deceiving yourself. She doesn't truly love you and she's probably even cheating on you too.

Wow wow wow. Hit the nail on the head!

1 Like

Re: . by bepositive11: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
Hi bepositive11, I would like to have a personal interaction with u on fb if u don't mind. My username is Dan Doubra. I used the pics below as my profile pics.

I am not interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Have Second Date Private Dinner Night In NYC At / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Earns Below #50k A Month?? / My Fiancee Is Always Depressed, Talks About Suicide Most Times. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.