Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,611 members, 7,851,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Malami Called A Freedom Fighter A Terrorist But Labeled Extremists As Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Called A Freedom Fighter A Terrorist But Labeled Extremists As Bandits (206 Views)

Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) / Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malami Called A Freedom Fighter A Terrorist But Labeled Extremists As Bandits by Holybwoy: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2021
Let's gather and laugh together grin grin cheesy cheesy

I am not even igbo. Nnamdi Kanu can rot in jail for all I care.. but the audacity for me comes when the AG of the whole federation publicly displays his bias and hate towards a tribe.. alaye, you won't be AG forever.. na only 1 year remain and make sure you relocate your entire family to Mars because you go chop your own breakfast..

How dare you compel us to label abokis and fulanis whose daily goal in life is to slaughter human beings like Asun and walk around with guns and matchet so they can inflict pain, injury and death and spill blood everywhere because one mumu promised them 7 virgins.. as bandits..

A bandit don't fvcking kill bro!! A bandit causes mayhem and public unrest.. bandit na NURTW.. dem go show people pepper small.. move ahead until maybe a year or two.. one person fit drop but ask around, na the person weyn think say him get jazz con dare matchet and stone..

Those are bandits!

Who get Malami number make dem tell am to thread softly.. this life na soldier go, soldier come
Re: Malami Called A Freedom Fighter A Terrorist But Labeled Extremists As Bandits by Jostoman: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2021
People that doesn't know their right from left the way ejiofor counter their 7 count charges really shock them, I will advise PDP and other opposition party in anambra not to loose their fucus because of all this APC propaganda.
Re: Malami Called A Freedom Fighter A Terrorist But Labeled Extremists As Bandits by Blackfire(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Will you keep quiet...do you know more than a whole FG... all this illiterate southerners sef

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
Re: Malami Called A Freedom Fighter A Terrorist But Labeled Extremists As Bandits by slimfit1(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2021
Police released the thugs that attacked Sowore immediately they got to the station what do you call that? This is not a serious government now we know that this government is not a serious government.
Re: Malami Called A Freedom Fighter A Terrorist But Labeled Extremists As Bandits by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2021
Nice analysis!! But you mustn't be an Igbo to know the truth!!

Everybody knows that malami as a northerner is being sentimental here..

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency: It's Time To Speak With One Voice, Chief Apollos Advises South / Senate Rejects FG’s $700m Loan Request For Water Projects / What’s The Point Making Money And Yet You Can’t Sleep Vice President Yemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.