Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. (1482 Views)

Question - How Will I Know The Original Stock Jeans? / How To Import Jewelry From China / Please May I Know The Name Of These Bead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2021
So I was in Spar to get some stuffs and I saw a fine babe. We got talking nd found out she was selling Jewelries up in there. She took me to her section nd I saw some pretty good looking necklaces nd bracelets going for 25k upwards. I was tempted but I don't know jack about gold or any jewelries. So my question is how do I know real gold before Babe use me up her market.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by MITCHELL96: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2021
killmods:
So I was in Spar to get some stuffs and I saw a fine babe. We got talking nd found out she was selling Jewelries up in there. She took me to her section nd I saw some pretty good looking necklaces nd bracelets going for 25k upwards. I was tempted but I don't know jack about gold or any jewelries. So my question is how do I know real gold before Babe use me up her market.

You'll know from The weight, the thickness and There's also a device they use in checking Original jewelry, I don't know if they have it there, it's like a pen, they place it on the jewelry and it's beeps repeatedly with lights

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by NoFucksToGive: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2021
MITCHELL96:

You'll know from The weight, the thickness and There's also a device they use in checking Original jewelry, I don't know if they have it there, it's like a pen, they place it on the jewelry and it's beeps repeatedly with lights

How old are you? undecided
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by MITCHELL96: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

How old are you? undecided

What does my age have to with this ? undecided undecided

I shaa blame my self, Na me just Bleep up reply the post

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by NoFucksToGive: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2021
MITCHELL96:

What does my age have to with this ? undecided undecided

I shaa blame my self, Na me just Bleep up reply your post

I asked because you could have easily googled that stupid description of a pen with blinking lights to know what the device is called !!! it is definitely not called a pen thingy with blinking lights. How lazy are you?
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2021
MITCHELL96:

You'll know from The weight, the thickness and There's also a device they use in checking Original Jewelry , I don't know if they have it there, it's like a pen, they place it on the jewelry and it's beeps repeatedly with lights

Really, I believe they would.. I will have to ask sha.. thanks for the info
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by MITCHELL96: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

I asked because you could have easily googled that stupid description of a pen with blinking lights to know what the device is called !!! it is definitely not called a pen thingy with blinking lights. How lazy are you?

Suit yourself man!! And Learn how to talk to people you barely know!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Boss abeg no be fight naa..
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2021
MITCHELL96:

I hope ur not mistaking me for him oo. Na me dey find help biko
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by MITCHELL96: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2021
killmods:

I hope ur not mistaking me for him oo. Na me dey find help biko

Yeah, i did, I modified it though.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by cenacasper(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2021
just close eye buy the iron, time will tell if nah original
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2021
cenacasper:
just close eye buy the iron, time will tell if nah original
Na wah for u o undecided
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Henix(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2021
They have a device they normally use to check it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Kraytur: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2021
I sell Gold and diamond jewelry
I have a 0.25 carat Diamond stud earring on 14karat Gold handle for sale presently as well

It will cost you $350

I’ll attach the picture here

Yes size and weight matters when purchasing jewelry

But also look closely at the jewelry there’s always a number on it

Gold will have either 14k 18k or 23k written on it it is usually very small so you have to look carefully to find it

Silver will always have 925 written on it

While diamonds can be tested in various ways you can scratch test it fire test it or light test it

most diamonds come with certification I will also attach a ring diamond certificate I bought recently hope this helps

1 Share

Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kraytur:
I sell Gold and diamond jewelry
I have a 0.25 carat Diamond stud earring on 14karat Gold handle for sale presently as well

It will cost you $350

I’ll attach the picture here

Yes size and weight matters when purchasing jewelry

But also look closely at the jewelry there’s always a number on it

Gold will have either 14k 18k or 23k written on it it is usually very small so you have to look carefully to find it

Silver will always have 925 written on it

While diamonds can be tested in various ways you can scratch test it fire test it or light test it

most diamonds come with certification I will also attach a ring diamond certificate I bought recently hope this helps
Thanks for explaining this.. do u have any gold necklaces? I can send a pm if u do so we talk further
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Kraytur: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
killmods:

Thanks for explaining this.. do u have any gold necklaces? I can send a pm if u do so we talk further

What exactly do you need and what budget range

Price range differ by weight

10karat 80-120k

18karat 150-200k

23karat 250-500k

If you’re very serious I’ll hook you up a very good deal !!

All jewelry are shipped from either uae or USA and are 100% certified genuine !.

WhatsApp 08083704907

Sorry modified
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kraytur:

10karat 80-120k

18karat 150-200k

23karat 250-500k

All jewelry are shipped from either uae or USA and are 100% certified genuine !.

WhatsApp 08073704907
Alright will add
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kraytur:

10karat 80-120k

18karat 150-200k

23karat 250-500k

WhatsApp 08073704907
Pls check ur number. This one isn't on whatsApp
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Kraytur: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
killmods:

Pls check ur number. This one isn't on whatsApp

I made a mistake with it it’s 08083704907
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Ssathugit: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
For my daughter, I have been choosing jewelry for a long time and a store where I could order it. The range of jewelry impresses with its diversity. I carefully read the bradford exchange reviews before placing an order in this store. At first, I had doubts, but my wife persuaded me to this purchase.
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by Kolinson: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
For several months I thought about what to give to my parents and brother. I had to think over some details, because people often say that they would like a gift. Does your sister like fantasy? I think she will like the jewelry presented by diamond stud earrings for men . Girls usually believe in superstitions and trust horoscopes. The main thing is to choose a pale metal; otherwise the ring will simply gather dust in the box. Good luck!
Re: How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. by mariyasmith17(f): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2022
One of the decisions to be made when considering the purchase of an diamond engagement ring is how many carats should the ring be? The average according to The Knot (a research company and website for all things wedding) is 1 to 2 carats. There is no rule. Developing a budget is always a good place to start.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Eye-popping And Sophisticated Ankara Dress Styles For African Ladies / Do You Have A Skin Problem?you Are In The Right Place,your Problem Is Solve. / Can Someone Tell Me Where The Best Boutique In Lagos Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.