Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

"Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police (1976 Views)

2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by Instablogger9ja(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Singer Paul Psquare shares his encounter with policemen who are barricading everywhere in Lagos Island at night and extorting road users.

The father of three disclosed this via the story he shared on his Instagram page after he went clubbing for the first time in over 2years.

Read his post on
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/10/shishi-una-no-go-see-for-my-hand-singer.html[url][/url]

1 Share

Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by dollynnn(f): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Don't waste your life trying to stand up to the Nigeria Police Officers
Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by dawnomike(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2021
They are on night shift bribe collection duty grin

1 Like

Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by Lawlab249: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2021
Ok
Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by tillaman(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2021
Lol, na their culture
Beggi beggi culture, may God save us from the hands of these trigger happy whack jobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by xpressionx(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Wicked police.
infact security agencies are wicked.

That was how roadsafety was pursuing me in abuja that I beat traffic light.

I stood my ground and refused parting with any dime.
Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by dangermouse(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2021
One complain too many about police extortion coming out from that Lekki/Ajah axis. The Nigerian police force headquarters should look into all these allegations and act quick before it degenerates to another thing.

1 Like

Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by sweetMichael(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Haba ..but bros u pass that level now, give them na their right
Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by sweetMichael(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Haba ..but bros u pass that level now, give them na their right
Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by EQRELOADED1: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
To resolve this police situation in Nigeria is simple. Let NYSC corp members serve in their local government areas. They can travel for their camps and all whatnot wherever they are posted, then after that everyone reports to their indigenous local government areas. The corp members should report to the closest Police station in their local government area. I believe that every LGA in Nigeria has at least one police station. If the corp members are trained properly in threat dissolution and community patroling let's see how the security situation in Nigeria will not be resolved. Let everybody go and defend their father's house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4Jn5rNxoA

Instablogger9ja:
Singer Paul Psquare shares his encounter with policemen who are barricading everywhere in Lagos Island at night and extorting road users.

The father of three disclosed this via the story he shared on his Instagram page after he went clubbing for the first time in over 2years.

Read his post on
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/10/shishi-una-no-go-see-for-my-hand-singer.html[url][/url]
Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by observer88: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Our policemen have an Anointing for requesting bribes...
Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by Popesuccess(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
dollynnn:
Don't waste your life trying to stand up to the Nigeria Police Officers
This people will just kill somebody and brand as anything they want. I fear police

1 Like

Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by Soulsymbol99: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Paul dem go shoot u ooooo and nothing will cm out of it. U don die be say u don die. Abba kyari case never die? undecided
Re: "Shishi Una No Go See For My Hand"- Singer Paul Psquare Shares Respond To Police by Peace081: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
How much paul himself get way he want dash police money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"They Should Not Try This In BBN Oo"- Reactions As Bbmanzi Hms Showers Naykedd / “he’s Now Depressed” – Reactions As Oxlade Lands In Hospital Amid Leaked S3x Ta / Pocolee Involved In A S3x Scandal With Hookup Slayqueen (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.