Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi (22341 Views)

Ada IPOB AKA Ada Nsukka Kidnapped By Nigeria Terrorist DSS / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mazi Kanu is the one sponsoring fulani terrorist
Mazi kanu is the one stopping Nigeria Development
Mazi Kanu is the one kidnapping people in North
Mazi kanu is building nuclear power plant in Aba
Mazi kanu Is collaborating with North Korea
Mazi kanu is the cause of inflation in Nigeria
Mazi kanu is seized anti aircraft gun from airforce
Mazi kanu is planning to kidnap sia Barbar
Mazi kanu is the reason pa Tinubu is sick
Mazi kanu want to unseat governor of lagos state
Mazi kanu bla bla bla

By the time Nigerians will realise what is going on and the Usman Danfodio modern conquest going on in Nigeria, it will be late for them.... Biafra is the o my voice still standing on their

2 Likes

Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by Gee64: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Peace!
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by FreedomArmy: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

If you mean the president, then you need to think again.

Why would the president be sponsoring banditry?

States may sponsor terrorism, but only to look good (read about state-sponsored terrorism). But banditry is making Buhari look bad, so why would he been sponsoring it?
can you tell me why you want to exonerate the terrorist buhari? If he spend 20% of the energy he spent on Biafra agitation on bandits and banditry,I tell you the truth,bandits will die and not resurrect again but alas he is not interested because Fulani's must be planted all over Nigeria and they must be feard but time is running out for them.
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by Myhusband(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Racoon:
Isah Pantami and fellow jihadist terrorists you see your life? Of course BVN, NIN, SIM card linkage all useless as long as their foot soldiers are doing business.This is one of the reason terrorism will never be defeated as long as these terrorists are in government.

I suspect the linking as the way these kidnappers get to know their kidnapped victims

aboki have destroy the trust in this country
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by EjaikreTheViper(f): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Otuegbe:
Buhari is aware of everything.
But later he will claim not aware.

Udele, can't read this

Udele1 aka NLPolicewoman aka doesn't like to visit threads like this. He is busy sniffing around Nairaland for Igbo threads. Very shameless kid!
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by xelly: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
There's absolutely nothing Malami will do to stop his boys in Northern Nigeria. He is also a Terrorist.
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by abokimallam: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
This writer has researched well. It confirms confessions by some Fulani kidnappers that some influential northerners sponsors them. If Nigerians make mistake to elect Atiku, Tambuwal, Bala Mohamed or any other Fulani as President in 2023, what remains of Nigeria will be eternally doomed because terrorists, bandits and kidnappers have come to stay. This is because they now have a new god-father as President.
The likes of Gov. Wike pushing for the presidency of Alhaji Tambuwal, is a fool, only doing that so that he would be Vice President.
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by Omodua(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/10/sponsors-of-nigerias-terrorist-bandits.html?m=1
Farooq Kperogi is a pride to PhD holders. Very brillant to the core.
Salute!
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by Geeman2006: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Racoon:
"...Instead of confronting this grave existential threat to Nigeria, Abubakar Malami, the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, is obsessed with blabbering about who the “sponsors” of Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are. 

This is the same guy who refused to name and identify people who have been exposed by the United Arab Emirates as sponsors of Boko Haram terrorists because, according to him, “Naming and shaming of suspects is not embarked upon as a policy by the federal Government out of sheer respect [for] the constitutional rights of Nigerians relating to presumption of innocence.”

Naming and shaming of sponsors of terrorism is unconstitutional but the naming and shaming of the “sponsors” of Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho isn’t. That is all you need to know for why mercenary terroristic banditry will endure for as long as incompetent hypocrites like Malami hold and control the levers of government..."

This quote just summarised and hit the nail on the head. It is obvious there is a conspiracy plot within this government and there are also untouchables.
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by Sammerboi: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
So southerners still dey support these evil nepotistic and tribalistic government.

1 Like

Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by Sterope(f): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
If you don't believe David Hundeyin, believe Farooq Kperogi. His reports are usually spot on..
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by Sterope(f): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Do you really believe our influential southerners are not among? The Northerners are not the only ones at the helm of affairs.

abokimallam:
This writer has researched well. It confirms confessions by some Fulani kidnappers that some influential northerners sponsors them. If Nigerians make mistake to elect Atiku, Tambuwal, Bala Mohamed or any other Fulani as President in 2023, what remains of Nigeria will be eternally doomed because terrorists, bandits and kidnappers have come to stay. This is because they now have a new god-father as President.
The likes of Gov. Wike pushing for the presidency of Alhaji Tambuwal, is a fool, only doing that so that he would be Vice President.
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hemanwel:
I took my time to read through the article. It is quite expository!

The kind of impunity we are getting from northern politicians under this Buhari administration is unprecedented!

I hope the next President who is likely to come from the south is taking note? We will have to pay the north back in same coin! No region owns the country! No region has the monopoly of violence! No region is more deserving of eating of the goodness of Nigeria more than the others!
the North will never allow a Southern president enter aso rock
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by bjtinz: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wow. Chilling, stomach churning read. Though, if one is to be sincere, not entirely surprising.

From the allegations by UAE of Nigerians sponsoring BH, the David Hundeyin exposé, the WSJ article and now this.

I've always maintained I don't see how people can be paying billions in cash ransom and the kidnappers are never caught.
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by APCNig: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Otuegbe:
Buhari is aware of everything.
But later he will claim not aware.

Udele, can't read this

Until his family members are abducted, raped and dehumanized.
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by Kyf1: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by BeardedMeat(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
tamdun:
Nigeria is gone and if u don't believe me, show me a country that defeated terrorism completely
Yet you supported python dance. Hahaha...
Good morning. We die here!
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Racoon:
"...Instead of confronting this grave existential threat to Nigeria, Abubakar Malami, the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, is obsessed with blabbering about who the “sponsors” of Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are. 

This is the same guy who refused to name and identify people who have been exposed by the United Arab Emirates as sponsors of Boko Haram terrorists because, according to him, “Naming and shaming of suspects is not embarked upon as a policy by the federal Government out of sheer respect [for] the constitutional rights of Nigerians relating to presumption of innocence.”

Naming and shaming of sponsors of terrorism is unconstitutional but the naming and shaming of the “sponsors” of Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho isn’t. That is all you need to know for why mercenary terroristic banditry will endure for as long as incompetent hypocrites like Malami hold and control the levers of government..."

You should always end your post with #ImpeachBuhari
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by BeardedMeat(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hemanwel:
I took my time to read through the article. It is quite expository!

The kind of impunity we are getting from northern politicians under this Buhari administration is unprecedented!

I hope the next President who is likely to come from the south is taking note? We will have to pay the north back in same coin! No region owns the country! No region has the monopoly of violence! No region is more deserving of eating of the goodness of Nigeria more than the others!
Stop decieving yourself sir.
No southern president can pay back the north nada! Dem go conspire and gang up against him like they did to Jonathan and he will be a goner in minutes.
You don't even know what you are up against. Lmao.

Meanwhile, udele1 and his many monikers are quoting me in his useless abandoned thread.

If I comment there again make I bend grin
Populate your propaganda thread yourself. Afterall, you are eating your stipends alone.
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by BeardedMeat(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Antoeni:
[color=#990000][/color]sMay the almighty God judge all who know the 78 Lekki massacred but refused to mention their names & pictures in Christ Jesus name.
Lmao.
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by mrkia(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
In fact this news is very expository! If this is the achievement of this month I think it is worth it. With this, the days of those terrorising my dear country is numbered.

Thank you, brother Faruq.....
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by BeardedMeat(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
madridguy:
This is serious. Everything is politicized in this country and this is one of our major problem.

Imagine kidnappers bold enough to provide account details for their Ransome. What's exactly is the work of DSS.
Madrid DSS can't do anything because the account owner is not a Southerner. C'mon man!
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by BeardedMeat(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:

Stop chasing shadow.
Boko haram don't need secret sponsors, they make enough money from ransom and taxes.
Before you fire back ask yourself why America spend 20 years in Afghanistan and couldn't arrest
and kill all Taliban "sponsors". It is simply because the so-called sponsors don't exist or insignificant.
What of IPOB? Are their sponsors non-existent too?
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by BeardedMeat(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Joromi1:
All supporters of Buhari, darling daddy chanters and brainless zombies will die a painful death. They and their entire families.
All supporters of buhari:
1. Tinubu
2. Aregbesola
3. Fashola
4. Osinbajo
5. Femi adesina
6 Sanwo olu
7. Oyetola
8 Fayemi
9. Ojodu
10. Gbajabiamila
Etc..

Amen o!

You are to be awarded with a trophy for the most bitter Nigerian on NL.

You hate Igbos, hate Fulanis, hate moslems and every other non Yoruba speaking tribe. Only you oo.
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by ayenale1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vocabs too much...
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by PlanktonX: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Racoon:
Isah Pantami and fellow jihadist terrorists you see your life? Of course BVN, NIN, SIM card linkage all useless as long as their foot soldiers are doing business.This is one of the reason terrorism will never be defeated as long as these terrorists are in government.

This present govt is a disaster and grave mistake some Nigeria brought upon us all.

But one is sure, No wicked person shall escape the wrath of God when the time comes. The wicked shall perish and the righteous shall excel.
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by BJanta: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by officialfoodie: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Antoeni:
[color=#990000][/color]sMay the almighty God judge all who know the 78 Lekki massacred but refused to mention their names & pictures in Christ Jesus name.

Calling you an i.di.ot is a disservice to the real ones. You're worse than a f.o.ol
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by onegig(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sterope:
If you don't believe David Hundeyin, believe Farooq Kperogi. His reports are usually spot on..

David what? That one? I would rather read the French constitution before i read whatever he writes.

As for this article. Just an excuse not to labe the President incompetent. There are big men yada yada yada... And the so called big men are ghosts?

Just state it that the president is purposely not cracking down on bandits. That's moe like aiding and abetting crime.

1 Like

Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by STEWpid(f): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Na wa
Re: Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi by edupedia: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2021
joe54:
Ipob/egbo miscreants on the beat.

it is a shame that Nairaland forum is now a play ground for Igbos and LAMURUDU nacon living in their dreamlands far from reality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa's Jumbo's Severance Package And Delta State's Minimum Wage - Omo-Ikirodah / Tony Nwulu Declares Free Akara Breakfast At His Neighbourhood (Video, Pics) / Office Of Immediate Past Governor Created In Kogi - Austin Okai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.