Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes (41976 Views)

Need Update On Cbn Ties Loan / Is CBN TIES A Genuine Program Or... / All Hindrance To CBN-TIES Application Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Dozylala90(f): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations!!!!!!!

Ulale2021:
Just received a mail that my loan is approved ��
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Virus99: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ulale2021:

Did you submit the guarantor stuff ?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ulale2021: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Virus99:

Did you submit the guarantor stuff ?

Yes I did
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Congrats!

Were you able to verify your BVN before the approval or it has to bearing on it.Kindly respond.

Once again,congrats

Ulale2021:
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Layomiexclusive: 3:05am On Jan 21, 2022
Please ooo. I just got to know this. How do I register
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Emma1Oj(m): 6:52am On Jan 21, 2022
But it look like the process has change because there was no space to fill in guarantor and all those doc talked abt. only; bvn, email and nysc call up number is provided. And graduation not less than 2015.

And there's no space for bank details provided.

Hope I filled the right tin?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2022
You have only just started,you will get there.

Emma1Oj:
But it look like the process has change because there was no space to fill in guarantor and all those doc talked abt. only; bvn, email and nysc call up number is provided. And graduation not less than 2015.

And there's no space for bank details provided.

Hope I filled the right tin?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2022
Go back to the beginning of this thread, you'll see all the details you need

Layomiexclusive:
Please ooo. I just got to know this. How do I register
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Chomsky1967(f): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Emma1Oj(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ylink4sure:
You have only just started,you will get there.

like serious.. kai..

Thanks
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Christophorus(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2022
Who else is unable to do bvn validation?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ulale2021: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
I did it before I got the approval message

Ylink4sure:
Congrats!

Were you able to verify your BVN before the approval or it has to bearing on it.Kindly respond.

Once again,congrats

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by DXXMI: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
@YLINK4SURE, kindly advice me on the way forward. When i clicked to validate my bvn, it gave a msg that "my bvn/kyc has no phone number attached. pls what do i do. thanks
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Lemmyo: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Get MTN 1GIG for #350
Contact me for your MTN data@:08157575498, 07034568484
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Check through my previous posts on this thread you'll see the possible reasons and solutions to them.

Cheers

DXXMI:
@YLINK4SURE, kindly advice me on the way forward. When i clicked to validate my bvn, it gave a msg that "my bvn/kyc has no phone number attached. pls what do i do. thanks
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by DXXMI: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Check through my previous posts on this thread you'll see the possible reasons and solutions to them.

Cheers

mine is BVN/KYC RECORDS DOES NOT INCLUDE TELEPHONE. I went to the bank where i registered my bvn and complain to them that my bvn records does not have telephone, but to my surprise he opened my bvn page and spelt out my number as on the screen. Wondering what could be the next reason. thanks
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Digitalfinga: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Do I need to validate my bvn before getting the approval message?..I registered successfully last yr.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
You apparently did not properly go through my previous post where I addressed this issue you are having. Go through it again you will see why you still cannot verify your BVN.

DXXMI:

mine is BVN/KYC RECORDS DOES NOT INCLUDE TELEPHONE. I went to the bank where i registered my bvn and complain to them that my bvn records does not have telephone, but to my surprise he opened my bvn page and spelt out my number as on the screen. Wondering what could be the next reason. thanks
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by DXXMI: 12:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Hello guys.

I believe I now know why many CBN-TIES applicants have not been able to get their BVN verified on the registration platform. I actually have a couple of family members I'm helping out for the registration who had same problem.

I leveraged my being a banker to connect with guys in the industry who happens to know those in charge of the platform and they reported that apart from congestion,those whose phone number used for the CBN-TIES registration are different from the phone numbers that were captured when they did their BVN registration may not successful verify their BVNs.

So,if the phone number which you registered your BVN with is different from that with which you applied for the CBN-TIES is different,change it to the one you registered your BVN with,you will get verified but if you are no more in possession of the phone number you registered your BVN with,go swear an affidavit then proceed to a branch of the bank that captured your BVN to change it to the one you used to apply for CBN-TIES. After 48 hours try verifying your BVN on the platform,I believe you will be successful.

Take care guys.

I checked
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by DXXMI: 12:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Ylink4sure:
An addendum to the message posted below:

Also note,for your BVN verification to go through,your NIN must have been linked with your account details and your NIN must appear when your BVN details is checked at the bank.This is not the NIN linkage with your bank account by your bank but by NIMC! Majority of those who obtained thier NIN in the last one year haven't had their NIN linked with their account details and hence thier BVN by NIMC.

To confirm this,go to your bank and asked that they print out your BVN details for you,at the lower part of the page,check that your NIN number appears in the column dedicated to it, if it doesn't appear go to your nearest NIMC office to get this done. After all this plus the information posted below,I believe your BVN Will be verified on the platform.

Essentially,it is these types of KYC issues that is exercebating the inability to verify your BVN plus of course network issues as a result of the platform's low bandwidth and congestion by applicants.

Cheers

or this?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Maybe! You have all the details,so check which is applicable

DXXMI:

or this?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Chomsky1967(f): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Maybe! You have all the details,so check which is applicable

Hello
I have the same issue with him, same number I use is on my bvn, nin is linked but I get the same response he gets and can't validate bvn. What could be the issue in this case? Its been weeks now
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sir

All those that I am processing this CBN-TIES registration have successfully surmounted this challenge you are facing after exploiting all the avenues mentioned earlier

Do this: Type *565*0# on you phone and send,if it doesn't bring out your BVN you will not be able to verify your BVN,If it brings out your BVN try to verify your BVN on a PC (laptop etc) if you have been using your phone and vice-versa

And even on the phone try it on different browsers.And try doing it at very different times of the day particularly from 2a.m forward.This is if you have no KYC issues.

I hope this helps.

Chomsky1967:

Hello
I have the same issue with him, same number I use is on my bvn, nin is linked but I get the same response he gets and can't validate bvn. What could be the issue in this case? Its been weeks now
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Chomsky1967(f): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Sir

All those that I am processing this CBN-TIES registration have successfully surmounted this challenge you are facing after exploiting all the avenues mentioned earlier

Do this: Type *565*0# on you phone and send,if it doesn't bring out your BVN you will not be able to verify your BVN,If it brings out your BVN try to verify your BVN on a PC (laptop etc) if you have been using your phone and vice-versa

And even on the phone try it on different browsers.And try doing it at very different times of the day particularly from 2a.m forward.This is if you have no KYC issues.

I hope this helps.

Very grateful for this response. I'll try these steps
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Zutam1000: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
The upload “browse button is not working on my dashboard. It this just me ?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by buttlover(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
I want to register my business name. Please how much will it cost me to do it myself. I really need this loan.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by buttlover(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Sir

I hope this helps.

can I use SMEDAN CERTIFICATE as business name certificate?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 1:15am On Jan 29, 2022
No,Sir

buttlover:
can I use SMEDAN CERTIFICATE as business name certificate?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by paragon40(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
buttlover:
I want to register my business name. Please how much will it cost me to do it myself. I really need this loan.
I can register your business name for 25k sir.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by buttlover(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
paragon40:
I can register your business name for 25k sir.
I have 15k
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
You need more than a business name. You will also need a professionally written comprehensive business plan etc. Refer to my previous post.

N18,000 will suffice for your business name registration but ensure you do a thorough costing of all you'll need.

Contact me through my details at my signature for a detail.

buttlover:

I have 15k
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by paragon40(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
buttlover:

I have 15k
I understand you’re working within a budget, we can only accommodate you within 20k sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / Nigeria Prison Service And Civil Defence Corp / Gtbank 2013 CV Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.