Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Make 6 Figure Cash in Naira with Copy Writing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 6 Figure Cash in Naira with Copy Writing (213 Views)

Data Shows CBN Not Defending Naira With FX Reserves - Businessday / How To Make Millions Monthly With Copy Trading / Mkety Digital: Buy/Sell Ur Skrill Perfectmoney Cryptos in Naira with no limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 6 Figure Cash in Naira with Copy Writing by Justicewilliam5: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Making 6 figures in naira (NGN) monthly has been made easy with COPY WRITING.
That is what I found out, and so far, in 2 months of copy writing, I am glad to have made five digits (84,000 naira).

While working towards making 6 digits from copy writing in the next few weeks, I compiled an eBook that can properly guide others on how to engage as a freelance copywriter on various platforms such as Fiverr, Upwork, Guru and even LinkedIn.

The eBook is supposed to be free. However, for the stress it took to get the rudiments comprehensively crafted out with sagacity, getting a copy of the eBook will cost only (NGN) 1,000 in naira.

To get a copy, please chat me up on WhatsApp via
+234 08128894930
You can also like my page on facebook @ Scolaire Academy

(1) (Reply)

Business Startup For Sales / � Why I Don't Give Out Heavy Freebies To Strangers � / Why Good Sports Shoes Is Needed When Playing Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.