Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 (17593 Views)

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Emmadoc:
Can't they track the iPhone?
Guy if you were a detective I would have given you the job to track the iPhone. You too much!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by DWJOBScom(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Naaaaa

I need to convinced abeg
I don't think so
This has alot of arranged things around it
Yes , unfortunate things happen but not this one with CCTV showing her with someone even thought it doesn't report to happening on the same day
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by pappilo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
N910,000 for a phone shocked

You pipu have money in that Nigeria sha.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Angrygoat: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bich. Online with heir fake fitted wigs and rich layers of make up ,they look like gold,but in reality,madly ugly. Forming what u not,now that old man has the receipt and has the box unopened. He would have sold it off for 850k discount. Dumbo. The future is what again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Angrygoat: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shutup. Track which phone. Do u think the man would be stupid enough to unsealed it. Brand new sealed. Oya na go and track it ,and let nepa take light forever. Phone that would have been sold still unsealed same day. If na me I do add another 80k,make everywhere guage.
Ghostmode2two:
Guy if you were a detective I would given the job to track the iPhone. You too much
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by seyz91(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
she no resemble

she be runs girl

from their look and appearance you go know them

forget the saying of "no judge a book by cover"
na big lie

these days runs girls books are easily judged by their cover/dressing/look
scribble:
She resemble runs girl.
Fear Twitter babes. Dem dey hungry pass lion wey never chop before

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by KinSlayer: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Faller:
I don't believe this trash

Hypnosis can't work on Nigerian girls

Enter church

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Tannhauser(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
KinSlayer:

Enter church

Pretense...99% of them.
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Elidrisy20: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
This aunty wea display her boobs is up to something, I suspect tiwa sewage lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by toujurs: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
scribble:
She resemble runs girl.
Fear Twitter babes. Dem dey hungry pass lion wey never chop before

grin grin
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by shineeye1: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
SLAY queens slaying everywhere...
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by descartes400: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool PHONE WEY DEM JUST BUY. E NEVER EVEN REACH HOUSE..

The phone can details like serial/product number/ imei number can be blacklisted if sent to apple..i think
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Gee64: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Why can't most youths in Nigeria be trusted these days?

Na waoh!
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Grace001: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
‘Mmm
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by wink2015(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
THERE ARE A LOT OF FRAUDSTER THAT FOLLOW YOU RIGHT FROM THE SHOP YOU BOUGHT YOUR EXPENSIVE PHONE OR AVERAGE COSTING PHONES.

Whenever one goes to buy expensive product be conscious of the fact that there is a THIRD EYE secretly watching you and these are the bad guys.

Immediately you buy your phone do not be in a rush to take public transport in case you do not have a car.

Watch the kind of vehicle that you board.

You can decide to hang around and do some close monitoring.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Aganju849: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
This girl look like olocho grin

The likely scenario is that she followed the man on hookup basis, thinking she had seen big meat, but baba is a very bad hustler just like herself...in fact the man senior her for street matters.

Meanwhile I see one rugged man eyeing her goodies already...that would be the IPO of her case, already planning the type of doggystyle he will use later tonight

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by jubrilELsudan: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
descartes400:

The phone can details like serial/product number/ imei number can be blacklisted if sent to apple..i think

The ones wey dem tiff from abroad dey sell am for computer village dem never fit blacklist am then na the one wey dem tiff for 9ja dem go blacklist.

You go shock sey even this iphone13 wey them tiff, na tiff dem still tiff am from abroad cum dey sell am for computer village.
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by theTranscriber: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! This story is confusing. Did she went out with her lover after the iPhone or its her lover who drove her to computer village?

Your post is more confusing undecided
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Charx122: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Obviously the gal knows who the man is or doesn’t she??
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Angrygoat:
Shutup. Track which phone. Do u think the man would be stupid enough to unsealed it. Brand new sealed. Oya na go and track it ,and let nepa take light forever. Phone that would have been sold still unsealed same day. If na me I do add another 80k,make everywhere guage.

Whoever buys the fone to use it na him fvckup or will be the victim sadly. It will be tracked whichever way and the user caught and arrested. Hopefully he or she knows who they bought it from.
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Angrygoat: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Odeh.ike say the phone don activate b4. My iPhone xs max wey them thief,till now them never fit track am. Forget ,phone don go. Na car tracker wey dem wan track, tracking device no kukuma dey work in the last 7months,popo go just wash u,collect money.
jaxxy:

Whoever buys the fone to use it na him fvckup or will be the victim sadly. It will be tracked whichever way and the user caught and arrested. Hopefully he or she knows who they bought it from.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Kimjongun: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Those girls be feeling big dating old men, trying to prove that we young guys are not capable. Now sugar daddy don steal 2million lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
First and foremost,how will you send someone to buy a fone of that amount for you.you no get leg to go yourself. Secondly why will you go to computer village to get the phone.i can never buy even charger from computer village

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by austinelex: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Very hard to track this kind of man because he is putting on facemask and eye glass
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by fxexperts: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Faller:
I don't believe this trash

Hypnosis can't work on Nigerian girls

You are just been ignorant. alot have been hypnotised. And its possible she was hypnotised, and everyone is condemning her, without any iota of doubt. Humanity has truly been reduced to the dust. shame on all humans.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by femiasaolu2014: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Her excuse is completely false and a pathetic attempt at pulling the wool over the eyes of her employer.

There are so many holes in her story and I can solve this case in max 20 minutes.

1. Get a record of her calls for that day.
2. Cross-reference the numbers with the NIN.
3. From the NIN get the picture and biodata of the person who most matches the man in the CCTV footage.
4. Get a young lady to ensnare him and then get him arrested.

It's so simple but I trust the Nigerian police to ask for endless bribes and in the end bungle the case. Set of semi-illiterate, dafty poops.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by femiasaolu2014: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
fxexperts:

You are just been ignorant. alot have been hypnotised. And its possible she was hypnotised, and everyone is condemning her, without any iota of doubt. Humanity has truly been reduced to the dust. shame on all humans.

If you believe her tall tale of hypnosis, then your education is a waste and you should in all seriousness question your entire existence because you should be in the forest eating grass.
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by goodheart02(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
RichThugg:

Juju weytin?

Abii na juju you and your 30k pay masters use hypnotize Nigerians after all the shit promises during campaign? cheesy

That's an upper cut statement... Lol. Guy u wicked. Make una leave to enjoy him vulture grilling abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Jailed In The UK For Mandate Fraud (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers of 76-Year-Old Man In Abia, Recover Ak-47 Rifles (PICS) / Husband Batters Wife To Death, Flees In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.