Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 (17573 Views)

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Xbs1: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Really
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Hassanmaye(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Faller:
I don't believe this trash

Hypnosis can't work on Nigerian girls

Hahahhahahaha
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kajaard:
Definitely a slayqueen wanting to shine with an iPhone 13. She orchestrated it
Lol grin
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by descartes400: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

The ones wey dem tiff from abroad dey sell am for computer village dem never fit blacklist am then na the one wey dem tiff for 9ja dem go blacklist.

You go shock sey even this iphone13 wey them tiff, na tiff dem still tiff am from abroad cum dey sell am for computer village.
cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by Keals: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Faller:
I don't believe this trash

Hypnosis can't work on Nigerian girls

I think it does.
I know someone who had a fight with her man, then got hypnotized and fingered on her way to church.
They came to pick her up the next day at an agreed and discreet location, she took them to the bank, cleared her account, got fingered again and then dropped off on the road to recite a bible verse.
Hypnosis works man!
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by jclassiq(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
These materialistic b!tches be so relentless. Brand owner, freelance employee, runs girl... And still a fvcking kleptomaniac. Nawao.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by jaxxy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Angrygoat:
Odeh.ike say the phone don activate b4. My iPhone xs max wey them thief,till now them never fit track am. Forget ,phone don go. Na car tracker wey dem wan track, tracking device no kukuma dey work in the last 7months,popo go just wash u,collect money.

Any fone can be tracked with the right equipment. Leave story.
Re: Lagos Woman Claims Man Hypnotized Her, Made Off With Employer's Iphone 13 by erniok(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Keals:

I think it does.
I know someone who had a fight with her man, then got hypnotized and fingered on her way to church.
They came to pick her up the next day at an agreed and discreet location, she took them to the bank, cleared her account, got fingered again and then dropped off on the road to recite a bible verse.
Hypnosis works man!
When they not experienced it, it always seems like joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Jailed In The UK For Mandate Fraud (Photos) / Bank Robbery Scare Causes Panic In Ado-Ekiti / Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.