Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party (37375 Views)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) / Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by Sterope(f): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Clifford Sule is her husband
Omoluabi16:
He did not write that from a place of malice. . the fellow you quoted was lamenting about her ex husband not being loyal enough to stay.
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by goslowgoslow(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
With that throat and finger am seeing this woman should be close to 60 that 47 na football age undecided
Aproko!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by Vinnie2000(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
ethicallyright:
I have noticed two things from this thread's gallery.

1. Nigerian Women are short o.
Both men stand like giants close to them in the pictures grin

2. Ini Edo and the rest of the actresses are decently dressed. They wouldn't dress that decent if they visited Tonto Dike on her birthday.
Class attracts Class.

47 years no be beans these days.

May God bless the Thespian and make her a happy woman.

Ini Edo, Kate Henshaw, Uche Jumbo and several Nollywood Actresses WILL NEVER attend the Birthday of Tonto Dickhead!

They are Fully aware of her Nasty, Toxic and Vile Nature! undecided
It's a surprise how she has become Champion of our Nigerian Girls! sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by Maj196(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
She had her uterus removed. She can't bore a child. Sad
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by mariahAngel(f): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Ini Edo, Kate Henshaw, Uche Jumbo and several Nollywood Actresses WILL NEVER attend the Birthday of Tonto Dickhead!

They are Fully aware of her Nasty, Toxic and Vile Nature! undecided
It's a surprise how she has become Champion of our Nigerian Girls! sad

Truth is, she's not in their league.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by femiasaolu2014: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Layormiii:
that's her younger sister uyaiedu.. she's a film director and also a queer lady.

And WGAFF about her sexuality?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by paskal16: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
With that throat and finger am seeing this woman should be close to 60 that 47 na football age undecided
see this pathetic orphan
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by Kalubolt(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Happy birthday to her. All I see is old mama youngie everywhere
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by femiasaolu2014: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
SilvanusII:
Na south south ppl Jez full this party. Ini, Kate, RMD Even Rita get ties to Akwaibom. Na Tẹ́nì own í no con understand. But abeg, she dey act

If you know who Nse's sister, Uyai is, then you will understand what Teni is doing there.

2 + 2 == ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by primedream(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
I so love this woman
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
I can't even pronounced her name, so difficult with multiple consonants joined together...HBD
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by Hundjager: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Veteran actress, Happy Birthday to her.... The glam here needs a touch of glitz of the polished design of the 2baba oraimo freepod 3.

Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by jimb(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
kenzysmith:

maybe she has diabetes.
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by Layormiii(f): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
femiasaolu2014:

And WGAFF about her sexuality?
www. Google . Com
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by labelle123(f): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am
Age like fine wine that you are
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by Royalcity: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
[b][/b]she's more than 47 years.
kenzysmith:
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by snoopz: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
I can't believe I was looking for tiwa and Tonto
Oh I for they didn't get the invite grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by mariahAngel(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
femiasaolu2014:
Where is her husband Clifford Sule?

Imagine your wife having to remove her womb to save her life?

Few men would be able to stay in the marriage knowing that he wouldn't be able to have biological children with his wife.

Sad that he isn't one of those men.

Whatever happened between them depended on the love, how far each was willing to go for the other, and the level of sacrifice each was willing to make for the other/allow the other to make.
It is one thing to want to sacrifice(for someone), it is another thing if the person you're willing to sacrifice for allows it.

So, it is better not to judge if we don't know the whole story.
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by AvalonSpace(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Who put ring for Rita Dominic hand?
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by addexx: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Who she be?

I sha love milfs... She's ripe

Your mind is clogged. undecided
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by addexx: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
micxwell:

May you never face life challenges that will make you age far beyond your peers in the name of whatever you believe in.

That woman you're looking at up there has been through a lot, and I mean a lot. It's well.

Care to share?
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by FisifunKododada: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
EQRELOADED1:
I used to crush on her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4Jn5rNxoA

Singing is NOT your lane. You sound like a walrus in severe pains.
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by Karnice600: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Peace081:

Weather 47 or 60 just celebrate her n move, after all your mama no even reach 35 years before she japa

How does this make sense to a healthy brain?
Is his mother on nairaland? or is the topic related to her?
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by ofiko123(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Happy birthday to Nse etim ikpe..
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by omoharry(f): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Proudlyngwa:
Am I the only one that does not know her
Really ? She is one of the best actress in Nollywood.I think you should check her out and watch any of her movie.You will surely like it .
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by BluntCrazeMan: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
Internal Happiness Is Not There In Her Life..
Something Really Heavy Is Bothering Her Deep Down.
Forget All Those Smiles.
Once You Look At Her, You Will Just See It.
She's Not A Happy Woman Deep Inside Her.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
omoharry:
Really ? She is one of the best actress in Nollywood.I think you should check her out and watch any of her movie.You will surely like it .
Which particular one do you recommend, though aside Mercy Johnson, patience ozokwor, Regina Danielband Joke Silva, I doubt if I can recognize anyone they all lookalike
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by Lugianostar(m): 12:59am On Oct 24, 2021
The older the tighter perhaps
Re: Pictures From Nse Ikpe-Etim 47th Birthday Party by StUriah(m): 2:00am On Oct 24, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Gathering of evening newspapers.

What do you know? Indomie generation.
Those set of people there are legends. Take it to the bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Actress Yvonne Jegede Flaunts New Sexy Curves [PICS] / IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.