Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Sharing Of Perfume Oil In KG - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sharing Of Perfume Oil In KG (216 Views)

Sharing Of Perfume Oil In KG / How To Know Original Oil Perfume. Share Oil Perfume In KG / How Much Is Engine Oil In Your Area Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Of Perfume Oil In KG by Classicalbestpr(f): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
I have been doing business since 2008 the one business I know you can make it fast doing with little capital is perfume oil business so far you can carry your business on your head well no matter how flooded or saturated the market is, you ll make your money!

Share top quality premium perfume oil in KGs #4200 for 100mls!. In 100kg you get 33pieces of 3mls, 16pcs of 6mls, 10pcs of 10mls

TOP quality. Top quality is not cheap you are getting this because we are sharing in KGs

Contact 09012437263 to pertake

Perfume oil lands 3days after payment is made

As a beginner you are adviced to start with the sample sizes which is the best size because you tend to have varieties of fragrances. But as an experienced person I ll tell you to jump in to selling in buying and refilling yourself so as to maximize your profit. By doing this you can sell in wholesales but make sure you sell in retail too so as to make good profit and don't forget to find out about retail prices so that you ll not be cheating yourself.

Perfume oil comes in different grades. People have given these grades different names to confuse buyers. Some call their lowest quality super or premium quality, the quality of oil is known in the concentration and longetivity.

Share premium perfume oil in KGs #4200 for 100mls!

TOP quality. Top quality is not cheap you are getting this because we are sharing in KGs

Re: Sharing Of Perfume Oil In KG by Classicalbestpr(f): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Classicalbestpr:
I have been doing business since 2008 the one business I know you can make it fast doing with little capital is perfume oil business so far you can carry your business on your head well no matter how flooded or saturated the market is, you ll make your money!

Share top quality premium perfume oil in KGs #4200 for 100mls!. In 100kg you get 33pieces of 3mls, 16pcs of 6mls, 10pcs of 10mls

Contact 09012437263 to pertake

As a beginner you are adviced to start with the sample sizes which is the best size because you tend to have varieties of fragrances. But as an experienced person I ll tell you to jump in to selling in buying and refilling yourself so as to maximize your profit. By doing this you can sell in wholesales but make sure you sell in retail too so as to make good profit and don't forget to find out about retail prices so that you ll not be cheating yourself.

Perfume oil comes in different grades. People have given these grades different names to confuse buyers. Some call their lowest quality super or premium quality, the quality of oil is known in the concentration and longetivity.

Share premium perfume oil in KGs #4200 for 100mls!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Qatar Trade Mission And Business Delegation / Shop Minimizer Bras From Renowned Manufacturers Offering Exclusive Collection / Join Royal Q Nigeria Telegram Group And Get All The Information You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.