Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Sharwama Spice Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sharwama Spice Recipe (614 Views)

Jollof Rice Spice Recipe / Sharwama Spice Recipe / How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharwama Spice Recipe by DBAAMI(f): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
How to make sharwama spice.
Have you been trying to make sharwama and it doesn't come out well and taste yummy like the ones you buy.

Check out the easiest way to make your sharwama spice that you will add to your sharwama to make it tastes yummy and delicious.
Recipe
������������
http://www.dbaamisblog.com.ng/2021/10/how-to-make-shawarma-spice.html

Re: Sharwama Spice Recipe by Zico777(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin
Is that all?
Re: Sharwama Spice Recipe by Dagelv: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2021
I want to note that this recipe of sharwama looks pretty delicious. Nevertheless, we have to understand that it's anyway considered to be a junk food. Of course ingredients are natural, however some people consider sharwama as a junk food. To my mind, everything depends on the sauce in it. If we use mayonasse, then of course sharwama will be very harmful for our health. But, we should also pay attention to the amount of this sauce. If we will put a little amount of it inside, then it's okay, and if we will put inside huge amount of it, then it's pretty harmful. I believe that sharwama is healthy enough without any sauces.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Ise-ewu Authentic Nigeria Goat Head / / Why Is Nigerian Rice Low In Quality Than The Foreign Rice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.