Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Do Nigerians Read/Buy Comic Books? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do Nigerians Read/Buy Comic Books? (10726 Views)

Read, Buy, Sell And Advertise Your Ebooks. / Comic Books As Literature / Do Nigerians Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerians Read/Buy Comic Books? by djdoxxx(m): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
wiredboy:
im also a comicbook writer,but quite frankly,i believe u need to get past the whole "will they buy it" whine.what we do is an incredibly fulfilling manner of xpression.do what u do best and publicize ur work well,if its good enough,itll catch the average nigerians attention.im currently working on P.A.I.N:defenders of justice.ive always believed my self to be a mad thinker,and i have the most unbelievable imagination.the wierdest stuff pops into my head and i start getting o.c.d ey on images,

Bro...are you still available on here?
Re: Do Nigerians Read/Buy Comic Books? by djdoxxx(m): 12:23am On Jun 09, 2017
I really want to partner with a comic drawer or developer on creating a business comic.

I'm a web developer and an entrepreneur.... I know the right spots to hit to make this project a success upon knowing the negative energies surrounding the making and success of a comic book....

Whoever is interested can chat up here so we align business.
Re: Do Nigerians Read/Buy Comic Books? by Dynamolord: 6:56am On May 18, 2021
movmentish:
Supa strikas I've never missed any one of em and I'm wat u might call a collector of comics
Do you still have them?
Re: Do Nigerians Read/Buy Comic Books? by Horsefly: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Booshman:
@ Omosoji

I've been looking for any Nigerian laws that would/could prevent me from going forth with my work, but I didn't see any. What does "Artist Protection Act/Right under subsection 302 of the Yoruba Constitution" say? I must have missed that one somehow.
There are no such laws, not that I know of. I really appreciate your idea already, plus of it ever involves science, I'm your number 1 guy.
Re: Do Nigerians Read/Buy Comic Books? by Horsefly: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2021
djdoxxx:
I really want to partner with a comic drawer or developer on creating a business comic.

I'm a web developer and an entrepreneur.... I know the right spots to hit to make this project a success upon knowing the negative energies surrounding the making and success of a comic book....

Whoever is interested can chat up here so we align business.
Hello, I'm interested!
Re: Do Nigerians Read/Buy Comic Books? by Horsefly: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Dynamolord:

Do you still have them?
You can get it online and...
Re: Do Nigerians Read/Buy Comic Books? by Devilpen(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Involve yourself more in the art community... There are good sales and buys...
I have about 30 copies of different comic books.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poetry / Sunrise in Makoko(A short story) / Short Story: The Sex Life Of A Lagos Mad Woman (femi Debonaire's Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.