Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Where Should I Invest My Money?. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Should I Invest My Money?. (436 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Should I Invest My Money?. by Vyzz: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders..

I need Y'all advice advice..

Ever since I lost my dad earlier this year, things have been rough on us, My mom, a school teacher has been managing to take care of I and my two siblings both in school and otherwise.

I am the eldest child and I'm tired of being dependent on her so fortunately I have 100 thousand naira with me and I want to use it and start a mini importation business.

I also have a guy who I joined his whatapp group and he is teaching how to go into the business and how it works for a token of 5 thousand naira..

But I'm still skeptical and I don't want to loose this money as I don't know when and if I will ever get an opportunity like this again...

My questions are,

Should I trust this guy?..

How good is mini importation and is it advisable to go into it?..

Thank you.

FOD, naijacutee, puskin, dominique
Re: Where Should I Invest My Money?. by DavidHarry(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
I'm guessing you're a guy. Now you should do something not because someone is doing it and making money but because it is something you really want to do. Then you can go all in and it won't really matter if things go south. On the other hand whenever you're off school, I think you should try get a job, explore, look for someone to pay you for your service/skill, opportunity don't stay in one place. Forget about saving your family for now

2 Likes

Re: Where Should I Invest My Money?. by waploger(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Accessories.... look for droladipo here on
Re: Where Should I Invest My Money?. by Vyzz: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
DavidHarry:
I'm guessing you're a guy. Now you should do something not because someone is doing it and making money but because it is something you really want to do. Then you can go all in and it won't really matter if things go south. On the other hand whenever you're off school, I think you should try get a job, explore, look for someone to pay you for your service/skill, opportunity don't stay in one place. Forget about saving your family for now

Thanks boss, I understand...

But I'm just tryna stay independent for now before saving the fam.
Re: Where Should I Invest My Money?. by Vyzz: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
waploger:
Accessories.... look for droladipo here on

Thanks..

Are u into any yourself?
Re: Where Should I Invest My Money?. by sulaimon22: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
You see let me give you a good advice only if you will follow it.

Don't invest into any online business with that money. I said that because I see the desperation in you to make quick gains with that capital, online business don't bring fast money like that unless you are ready to build the business and sacrifice some months. If you make the mistake of investing the money into mini importation and you didn't see sales for like two months you will be frustrated out. This happened to me with Blogging.

Find a physical Business you can handle that will bring sales for you every day and still be able to combine it with your schooling.

You can start with egg distribution in your neighborhood, make more research about it, or you start a pos Business with the money

2 Likes

Re: Where Should I Invest My Money?. by oazeez1991(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vyzz:
Good evening Nairalanders..

I need Y'all advice advice..

Ever since I lost my dad earlier this year, things have been rough on us, My mom, a school teacher has been managing to take care of I and my two siblings both in school and otherwise.

I am the eldest child and I'm tired of being dependent on her so fortunately I have 100 thousand naira with me and I want to use it and start a mini importation business.

I also have a guy who I joined his whatapp group and he is teaching how to go into the business and how it works for a token of 5 thousand naira..

But I'm still skeptical and I don't want to loose this money as I don't know when and if I will ever get an opportunity like this again...

My questions are,

Should I trust this guy?..

How good is mini importation and is it advisable to go into it?..

Thank you.

FOD, naijacutee, puskin, dominique

Start POS or Passport Photograph buz. Either of dem cud be kickstart wif d 100k in ur disposal. Mind u, dey don't require rentin shop 2 start.
Re: Where Should I Invest My Money?. by Vyzz: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
sulaimon22:
You see let me give you a good advice only if you will follow it.

Don't invest into any online business with that money. I said that because I see the desperation in you to make quick gains with that capital, online business don't bring fast money like that unless you are ready to build the business and sacrifice some months. If you make the mistake of investing the money into mini importation and you didn't see sales for like two months you will be frustrated out. This happened to me with Blogging.

Find a physical Business you can handle that will bring sales for you every day and still be able to combine it with your schooling.

You can start with egg distribution in your neighborhood, make more research about it, or you start a pos Business with the money

Thank you boss...
Re: Where Should I Invest My Money?. by Vyzz: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
oazeez1991:

Start POS or Passport Photograph buz. Either of dem cud be kickstart wif d 100k in ur disposal. Mind u, dey don't require rentin shop 2 start.

Thank you...

But as a student, I don't have much time to spare for POS business...
Re: Where Should I Invest My Money?. by waploger(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vyzz:

Thanks..

Are u into any yourself?

No am not into it... but i plan to start it once i finish my phone apprentiship and get money to buy in bulk, it is a lucrative side bizness..
Re: Where Should I Invest My Money?. by Nyenatetan(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hi friend I'm so much pleased about your thoughts.

Because we seem to be on the same page,

Nevertheless :

Take a look around your neighbourhood, try to figure out the things each household goes to the market to buy everyday,

Is it laundry agents, is it foodstuffs or kerosene or recharge cards ?

You can take a walk around the community on a very cool evening when you must've returned from School and carryout the observation, know the needs or wants of your local community and save many that stress of going to the market for just a little commodity they could get in the neighbourhood.

Remember, the numberof products to establish the business shouldn't bother you that much , it starts from

raw rice to Rice and Beans
Rice, beans and Maggi then
Rice, beans, magi and omo .
Etc.

Gradually gradually, the little things we do adds up.

Thanks , hope you understand and Goodluck buddy.
Re: Where Should I Invest My Money?. by Vyzz: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2021
Nyenatetan:
Hi friend I'm so much pleased about your thoughts.

Because we seem to be on the same page,

Nevertheless :

Take a look around your neighbourhood, try to figure out the things each household goes to the market to buy everyday,

Is it laundry agents, is it foodstuffs or kerosene or recharge cards ?

You can take a walk around the community on a very cool evening when you must've returned from School and carryout the observation, know the needs or wants of your local community and save many that stress of going to the market for just a little commodity they could get in the neighbourhood.

Remember, the numberof products to establish the business shouldn't bother you that much , it starts from

raw rice to Rice and Beans
Rice, beans and Maggi then
Rice, beans, magi and omo .
Etc.

Gradually gradually, the little things we do adds up.

Thanks , hope you understand and Goodluck buddy.

Thanks boss,

I'm a student so I'm thinking more of fashion wears and designers since that's what many students go for.
Re: Where Should I Invest My Money?. by Nyenatetan(m): 12:52am On Oct 24, 2021
Vyzz:

Thanks boss,

I'm a student so I'm thinking more of fashion wears and designers since that's what many students go for.

That's very much cool, if the capital you have can get you a considerable amount of the products to show that you're really in for business; and still leave you with enough balance to finance the mobility, advertisement and all that comes with delivering the goods.

Some love for the determination. - Goodluck once again buddy cool cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Again I Ask, Of What Use Is This E-naira? Why E-naira When Our Mobile Banking Wo / How To Send Money From Nigeria To Brazil, Except For Crypto? / How Lucrative Is Photography Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.