Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani (23011 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by berrystunn(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Don't worry, when banditry and terrorism affects you or someone close to you, you will feel the pain and understand the importance of good governance.

I'm getting the Bleep out of this useless entity very soon. So I will never die before my time.

I believe in a system that works and I can do anything for a country that values humanity and it's citizens.

Keep to your myopic mentality, when you taste from the sorrow of affected families, you will understand.

Hahahahaha you sound frustrated..you are still planning to leave the country.

Your own still far..
Hope you have a passport? I'm sure you are not planning to use Nigeria passport
Because if you are going to use Nigeria passport bad luck will follow you .

Hahahhahha the system is not working the passport will not work for your favor too.

You want to go to the system that works the one you kept... respect and fear.

For your information American citizen complain too.
French citizens complain too about there government.

Blood socking element everywhere...
I'm sure you don't have anything doing
Come and join cryptocurrency trade.

And start making money in dollars, leave yeye politicians and govt alone if you can't join them.
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by Lordbinsmar: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
berrystunn:

Hahahahaha you sound frustrated..you are still planning to leave the country.

Your own still far..
Hope you have a passport? I'm sure you are not planning to use Nigeria passport
Because if you are going to use Nigeria passport bad luck will follow you .

Hahahhahha the system is not working the passport will not work for your favor too.

You want to go to the system that works the one you kept... respect and fear.

For your information American citizen complain too.
French citizens complain too about there government.

Blood socking element everywhere...
I'm sure you don't have anything doing
Come and join cryptocurrency trade.

And start making money in dollars, leave yeye politicians and govt alone if you can't join them.

I am not just planning to leave the country, I am just inches away from leaving the shit hole.

Don't worry when banditry and terrorism comes to your door step, you will know their is no point living in a country that sponsors terrorism and pamper bandits.

I don't need your crypto trading, you can keep that to your self.

If the idiot polithiefcians and their kids can l
travel out of the country with their stolen loots, then I will also leave the country for mediocres like you.

I only feel for the families of those who are affected by kidnapping, banditry and terrorism.

Keep supporting the evil acts, you will have a taste of it sooner or later.
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by Okonjo123(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bola146
how are you doing
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by Okonjo123(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
FvckAllMods Good evening
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by FvckAllMods: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yeah yeh
Okonjo123:
FvckAllMods
Good evening
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by Bola146(f): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Okonjo123:
Bola146

how are you doing

Hi hi hi? What can I do for you sir?
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by Okonjo123(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bola146 i need your help
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by Okonjo123(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
FvckAllMods Are you on whatsapp
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by Bola146(f): 6:10am On Oct 26, 2021
Okonjo123:
Bola146 i need your help

Which help sir?
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by FvckAllMods: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Yes. Why?
Okonjo123:
FvckAllMods Are you on whatsapp
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by Okonjo123(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
FvckAllMods Yes. Why? can you send it to me pls
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by Okonjo123(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146
Which help sir? i need work pls08081085206
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by FvckAllMods: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
O7o53242700
Okonjo123:
FvckAllMods Yes. Why?
can you send it to me pls
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by Bola146(f): 5:17am On Oct 27, 2021
Okonjo123:
Bola146

Which help sir? i need work pls08081085206

I don't have any work here. You should go to job section to appeal to people on nairaland.
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by Okonjo123(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Bola146

I don't have any work here. You should go to job section to appeal to people on nairaland you can do it me pls can i have your number pls
Re: NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani by Bola146(f): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2021
Okonjo123:
Bola146

I don't have any work here. You should go to job section to appeal to people on nairaland you can do it me pls can i have your number pls

I can't give you my number, the way you called me here, do it on job section. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.