Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order (19056 Views)

Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP / 2023: INEC Expresses Concern Over Security Of Voters, Personnel, Materials / Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Safemoon: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not getting me, if people are sacred to come out and vote and andyuba rigs himself to power , how would it help us biafrans?

How did apga and obiano helped BIAFRANS?
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You have the right to hold a different opinion. At some point, one just has to stop countering other people's opinions. I'm election day, go out and vote, let those who don't want to vote sit at home. After whether we vote or not, somebody will still win.
Exactly somebody will still win
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Grandmeister(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You have the right to hold a different opinion. At some point, one just has to stop countering other people's opinions. I'm election day, go out and vote, let those who don't want to vote sit at home. After whether we vote or not, somebody will still win.
Yes somebody will win....Just not the person you would have wanted or the person who would've done much more for the people. How can a sane Anambra man or woman allow an Andy uba to win against mmaduka?? My goodness! Andy uba a friend of the Abuja cartel you hate so much, winning against mmaduka who has been building hospitals in your land and awarding scholarship to Anambra youths for donkey years now from his OWN pocket! And you tell me that whoever is advising you to do that has your interest at heart?? Think igbos think!!
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2021
Grandmeister:

Yes somebody will win....Just not the person you would have wanted or the person who would've done much more for the people. How can a sane Anambra man or woman allow an Andy uba to win against mmaduka?? My goodness! Andy uba a friend of the Abuja cartel you hate so much, winning against mmaduka who has been building hospitals in your land and awarding scholarship to Anambra youths for donkey years now from his OWN pocket! And you tell me that whoever is advising you to do that has your interest at heart?? Think igbos think!!

Ooooooooooooohhhh!

Leave this people nah!

Andy Uba for governor!

They must sit at home ooo
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Grandmeister(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2021
baralatie:

Ooooooooooooohhhh!

Leave this people nah!

Andy Uba for governor!

They must sit at home ooo
There's a point you have to sit back and have a sober reflection on your decisions. Somebody once told me that MNK is in cahoot with the Buhari government and it's allies and I am beginning to see reasons to it. The timing of the no election voting, sit at homes, etc looks too scripted to be a coincidence! Anytime there's an important election that will allow the igbos to make a strong statement in Nigeria MNK will resurface and tell igbos not to vote. It is no longer a mere coincidence.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2021
Grandmeister:

As if I care who wins.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Safemoon: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Lovenorth:
Their useless 'delector' is always looking for an olosho to bang grin. Even those that come to defend him as far as she is a lady his trouser would continue to swell

They use Nigeria presidencial jet fly oloshos to Abuja. Maybe that one too is for Mazi.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2021
Grandmeister:

There's a point you have to sit back and have a sober reflection on your decisions. Somebody once told me that MNK is in cahoot with the Buhari government and it's allies and I am beginning to see reasons to it. The timing of the no election voting, sit at homes, etc looks too scripted to be a coincidence! Anytime there's an important election that will allow the igbos to make a strong statement in Nigeria MNK will resurface and tell igbos not to vote. It is no longer a mere coincidence.
Are you accusing Ipob and nnamdi kanu of working against the south east?
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Congratulations to Andy Ubah Of The APC....

We Move..

Onto Abia and Enugu State...we would now islamise Igboland and declare state of emergency...
See a certified psychiatrist asap.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
Best thing is to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,then set date for referendum.

Biafrans will not vote,but one Nigerians are free to vote.

Ipob must remain peaceful just as it leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered.

NB;If your insult our prophet,we will insult yours too.

Kanu will remain in prison till 2023.....Write it down now.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
As if I care who wins.
So it is settled
Andy Uba for governor
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2021
Grandmeister:

Leave Igbos alone abeg. If you want to vote, come and vote we dash you the elections and the winner.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Leave Igbos alone abeg. If you want to vote, come and vote we dash you the elections and the winner.
Exactly

Andy Uba for governor
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
Is the other governors behaving different from the way hope behave?

If Ojukwu is still alive,He will choose freedom over common political party in Nigeria.

Ojukwu would never have supported a scammer like Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Safemoon: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Zagee:
IPOB biko, for the sake of Maduka!!!! You can call your people to vote massively for him(Accord Party) as well. See him as your political wing-man for your agitation. Use sense kwanu!! Fight on all fronts!

Madukas ambision is not bigger than the collective ambition of the Igbo race.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Safemoon: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Grandmeister:

Everybody is corrupt and evil except MNK and ipob abi? You cannot get referendum without the help of those corrupt leaders you are maligning. No foreign power will interfere in a sovereign democracy, especially when it has to do with cessation.

We got to where we are without them.ipob is achieving unimagenable things .
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Safemoon:

Madukas ambision is not bigger than the collective ambition of the Igbo race.
Exactly
Andy Uba for governor
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2021
Safemoon:

Like making Andy Uba governor is a very good achievement?
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Grandmeister(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
As if I care who wins.
First of all if you don't care who wins then you're a hypocrite. That means you actually don't care about who steers the affairs of the Igbo nation and you claim to have our interest at heart?

Secondly I see that you're a female moniker. Most females I have come in contact with show disdain for political processes, yet you want your voices as women to be heard? Without putting in the necessary work? You want power to be handed to you on a platter? The world does not work that way my dear.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by loveth360(f): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2021
Grandmeister:

Chaii nairaland shaa! I was vehemently against apc and Buhari right from 2014. My old moniker sarutobie (since 2011)was banned countless times because of that. I gave fought for the Igbo name here countless times against the likes of gbawe and co. I voted for GEJ in 2015 even when I knew he might lose, I still voted my conscience. How dare you call me an apc/ Buhari supporter? Do you cut off your head because you're having a headache /migraine? Couldn't we have found a better way of making our voices heard and furthering the Igbo cause WITHOUT killing ourselves and destroying our hard earned economic achievement? We sacrificed 3 MILLION souls in 67-70 for Nigeria, have we not given enough Igbo blood already? You say your political leaders are Abuja stooges, but when it's time to vote you will listen to MNK telling you not to vote, then Abuja plants thier stooges and we continue complaining. If you come out en mass and vote for 5 people like abaribe in the east don't you know that it will give us more progress than anything ipob has done so far?? Abaribe is proof that there are still men in power who have the balls and love for the Igbo nation. But he is just one line voice.
I didn't call you apc member,i said you sound like apc member because your comment is all about how we are fighting buhari this and buhari that ,which is always the line of thought of most apc member.

You claims Kanu is reason we don't have good people representing us,that he asks us not vote,Then tell me what those we voted for more than forty years have done for us even before the formation of Ipob.

One thing some of you fail to understand is those representing us can't do as we expected from them because they are minority in the house.A bill from them that will favour the East can never never pass until northerners support it,which may never happen.

If not that ipob would have since enter into Politics.

If you know the way that's better than Ipob way,Lead us for we will follow you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Grandmeister(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Safemoon:

Ipob propaganda 101. What has ipob achieved for the Igbo people since?? Has UN made a public statement about the issue? Have you seen it on BBC, cnn or aljazeera? Has any date for a referendum been set? Are igbos in the best position to become the president in 2023? What has ipob actually achieved?
I'll you what they have achieved. Enriching themselves and their families in faraway countries via donations, destruction of IGBO lives and properties in the east, eroding of our economic power via sit at home order and insecurity, political animosity among even those who could have been our allies come 2023.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2021
baralatie:

So it is settled
Andy Uba for governor
enjoy.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Grandmeister(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2021
baralatie:

Are you accusing Ipob and nnamdi kanu of working against the south east?
His actions and utterances accuses him and ipob already!
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Safemoon: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2021
Grandmeister:

Good! At least you can respond with some level of intelligence. I want to assume that you're an ipob supporting Igbo, what exactly have you gained in this orchestrated mayhem in the east? Has the UN said anything? Any news about biafra on cnn or aljazeera? Any date for the discussion of a referendum? Any political advantage and advancement towards the central power? The resounding answer is NO!! But what has igbos gotten instead? Death and the destruction of properties, dwindling economic growth, palpable fear and insecurity, animosity from foes and allies, political irrelevance etc...if you can't see this then there's a bigger problem in the entire east than fulani herdsmen or Buhari.

If what Ipob is doing does not effect you in any ways,why do you choose to waste your time and data in contributing to our affairs or are you trying to tell us you love Igbos this much to wake up with our affairs in your mind.

As far as every lovers of freedom is concerned we will keep pushing untill we hit our target.so chill bro we can see through your intentions.

No amount of intimations,deaths,properganda and prosecution will stop us.we will always evolve to the next level.

unity can never be forced on us.we know what we want and that we shall have.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Safemoon: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2021
Grandmeister:

Voting still works! Have you imagined the political power and statement ipob would have made if they geared their energy towards electing qualified candidates and holding them to account?? Do you know the kind of voting strength they would have gingered up in the east? There's no way you can rig against such voting behemoth of a people! It didn't work in rivers and even in edo, because the people made their choice with so much voting strength. But MNK will tell you that voting is futile...and when you don't vote because of that, the riggers will now have the leeway to put their man who will in turn serve their own intrest and not yours or mine! Can't you igbos see this?? I thought we were touted as being exceptionally intelligent??

Of cause we are exceptionally intelligent even our adversaries gives it to us.ipob strategy is extraordinary.voting is validation of something you are against.we don't believe in the Nigerian project.voting simply means validation of the Nigerian project.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Grandmeister(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2021
Safemoon:

If what Ipob is doing does not effect you in any ways,why do you choose to waste your time and data in contributing to our affairs or are you trying to tell us you love Igbos this much to wake up with our affairs in your mind.

As far as every lovers of freedom is concerned we will keep pushing untill we hit our target.so chill bro we can see through your intentions.

No amount of intimations,deaths,properganda and prosecution will stop us.we will always evolve to the next level.

unity can never be forced on us.we know what we want and that we shall have.
This one is asking if ipob activity is affecting an aba boy like me? Some are already planning on relocating from Aba to uyo because their businesses are getting hard hit by the sit at home and insecurity and he is asking me if I'm affected?? My apartment in umuahia was riddled with bullets due to esn engaging the police and army in June and he is asking if it affects me? I can't stay out and have a chilled drink after hustling for the day to relieve stress in aba and he is asking if it affects me? Because you are yet to lose someone important to stray bullet that is why you're asking me ridiculous question! angry I have asked you lots how much actual progress you've made since and you're yet to give me just one!
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Safemoon: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2021
Grandmeister:

Politically you can argue we haven't gained much( which is still arguable). But asides that, we have done really well in the Nigerian project since the war ended. We have rebuilt our wealth from the scratch after so many years of marginalisation, why then do we want to destroy it all because of Buhari?? We're destroying ourselves without Buhari lifting a single finger from Abuja! The wealth we pride ourselves in is being eroded by insecurity and sit at home! When we lose that wealth then what other bargaining power do we have?? We would then have lost political and economic relevance! Can't you see it? The enemy is destroying us from within. Why do you think even the army and police is no longer engaging ipob in the east? They've realised that we're already doing the destruction upon ourselves without their input! Think igbos think!

Our wealth is from God and not from any Nigerian project .we can always rebuild wealth and economy.

Noting like distroying the east there is noting to be distroyed after this movement something far bigger will sprout from the east so chill.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Grandmeister(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2021
Safemoon:

Of cause we are.ipob strategy is extraordinary.voteing is validation of something you are against.we don't believe in the Nigerian project.voting simply means validation of the Nigerian project.
Emotions emotions emotions! Since you've been shooting the army, police and your fellow Igbo brothers and sisters what have you achieved as an organisation?? Has the UN called for a peace talk between you and the Nigerian government? Has the matter been given even a minute attention on any reputable international news channel? What progress has been made? Nothing, nada, zilch!
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Safemoon: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2021
alphanyx:
My prayer is that "we" don't learn the hard way. Encourage "your" people to vote for "your preferred" candidate. That way you can effect the change you want from "within".

buhari change the zoo are till waiting for it.we have tested the politicians and noting good comes from them doing something for a different result is creazy.we need a different result which logically means we need to do new thing.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Grandmeister(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2021
Safemoon:

Our wealth is from God and not from any Nigerian project .we can always rebuild wealth and economy.

Noting like distroying the east there is noting to be distroyed after this movement something far bigger will sprout from the east so chill.
Lol MNK is assuring you his foot soldiers that you will inherit the properties of the wealthy and comfortably living igbos abi? He is telling you that he will hand over the houses and cars of well to do igbos to you. Near my property that day make I see you.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by paramakina202: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not getting me, if people are sacred to come out and vote and andyuba rigs himself to power , how would it help us biafrans?

The so called Biafrans are not reasoning at all,They only want the down fall of Igboland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Abubakar Sarki, Others Neutralised In Battle With Troops In Sambisa / Oshiomhole Sings As He Celebrates At His Innauguration Party (Video) / Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.