Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order (18990 Views)

Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP / 2023: INEC Expresses Concern Over Security Of Voters, Personnel, Materials / Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
blackmaine:
make sure you carry juju dey come out bro
Andy Uba is going to be declared governor
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by D1official: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Congratulations to Andy Ubah Of The APC....

We Move..

Onto Abia and Enugu State...we would now islamise Igboland and declare state of emergency...
"Cry me a river". Nigeria is the school, igbos the teacher.

Boy watch and learn how Nigeria would be disgraced come November 6.
It will shock the world
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
D1official:

"Cry me a river". Nigeria is the school, igbos the teacher.

Boy watch and learn how Nigeria would be disgraced come November 6.
It will shock the world
How is it a shock that Andy Uba becomes governor
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by D1official: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Sit at home would only favour rigging, people like you are working for a particular candidate.
Mr. Election is on the 6th but the lockdown starts from the 5th.

If igbos obey such rule elections won't hold.

Operation empty state loading! Una go fear igbos for this one
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by D1official: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
baralatie:

How is it a shock that Andy Uba becomes governor
"Oh how he love me". Why not keep that open secret to yourself since the sit at home would be in your favour.

Like I said earlier you guys should sit back and learn from the master.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
D1official:

Mr. Election is on the 6th but the lockdown starts from the 5th.

If igbos obey such rule elections won't hold.

Operation empty state loading! Una go fear igbos for this one
As long as other electorates who support soludo and others sit at home.
Andy Uba vote will be counted across the state and there you have it!

Andy Uba declared as the governor of Anambra state unopposed
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by ivolt: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
blackmaine:
make sure you carry juju dey come out bro
Tell your UGM brothers to lay low or they will be sent to the other side.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
D1official:

"Oh how he love me". Why not keep that open secret to yourself since the sit at home would be in your favour.

Like I said earlier you guys should sit back and learn from the master.
I am just keeping you abreast!
Don't have any problem with other electorates supporting Apga siting in the homes and enjoying their one week holiday
Election day comes Andy Uba votes will be counted an he will be sworn in as the governor
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by D1official: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
baralatie:

As long as other electorates who support soludo and others sit at home.
Andy Uba vote will be counted across the state and there you have it!

Andy Uba declared as the governor of Anambra state unopposed
Hope you and your family members will vote for him that day.

Hope your sisters and brothers will be the Corp members and INEC staff that will summon courage to be on the polling boots of empty streets and states that day.

Afonja, you should be more worried about "wakili" who was just freed by his Fulani brothers than disturb yourself about Anambra guber.

Like I said earlier, watch and learn how to deal with Buhari the "Igbo style".

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Rupertek: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
Best thing is to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,then set date for referendum.

Biafrans will not vote,but one Nigerians are free to vote.

Ipob must remain peaceful just as it leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered.

NB;If your insult our prophet,we will insult yours too.

Only by amendment of the constitution can referendum be achieved. Who do you want to set the date? , note that referendum will only be for people of south east.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Rupertek: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
D1official:

Hope your sisters and brothers will be the Corp members and INEC staff that will summon courage to be on the polling boots of empty streets and states that day.

Afonja, you should be more worried about "wakili" who was just freed by his Fulani brothers than disturb yourself about Anambra guber.

He should watch and learn how to deal with Buhari, the igbo style, you actually mean, the way igbos are dealing with their own people, locking them up with armed hoodlums intimidating and killing them, thats how to deal with Buhari, isn't it? Or, are you people capable of anything else?
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by D1official: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Rupertek:

He should watch and learn how to deal with Buhari, the igbo style, you actually mean, the way igbos are dealing with their own people, locking them up with armed hoodlums intimidating and killing them, thats how to deal with Buhari, isn't it? Or, are you people capable of anything else?
No child is invited to the meeting of elders not just because his opinion is useless but also because his presence is nuisance.

Like I said earlier, learn how to fight for igbogho from your teachers.

That's if the treacherous and cowardice lifestyle will let you.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by ogwumgbe: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

We Move..

Onto Abia and Enugu State...we would now islamise Igboland and declare state of emergency...

tout
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
D1official:

You don't worry yourself!
On that day there is no movement in Anambra

Only police,army and inec officials will be moving!

So on that day Andy Uba camp and supporters will vote

Like I said all the soludo and whoever can choose not to vote

When even comes comes votes will be counted in inec colation office

There are then Andy Uba will be declared Governor

Wether na

You or your nnamdi kanu will go to supreme court in Abuja to overthrow the result of the election!
Na there you go fear fg
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by D1official: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
baralatie:

So on that day Andy Uba camp and supporters will [/b]

Wether na

You or your nnamdi kanu will go to supreme court in Abuja to overthrow the result of the election!
Na there you go fear fg
Save your strength and watch. It's almost here bro, no worry yourself
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by baralatie(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
D1official:

Save your strength and watch. It's almost here bro, no worry yourself
Just reserve the congratulatory messages for Governor elect
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Safemoon: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
After saying that what next, the people never voted for Hope in Imo, who is suffering it

Hope case was different because people voted.this case there will be no visible election.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by musa7m(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
Yes Kanu is our prophet just as Muhammed is your prophet.

So don't insult him if you don't want us to insult yours.
honestly you must high on something ....I will never in this life or next compare prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) with kanu .....kanu will never be half the man prophet Muhammad was ...not in this life or next .....
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by loveth360(f): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
musa7m:
honestly you must high on something ....I will never in this life or next compare prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) with kanu .....kanu will never be half the man prophet Muhammad was ...not in this life or next .....
Your muhammad was not half a man that Kanu is now.

Our prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is greater than your muhammad.

Don't insult our prophet so that we won't insult yours.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Mexicanbreed: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
Now i know you one Nigerian ba!boons and mon!keys are too dumb.

Ojukwu try Politics to know if it will help Igbo cause but it failed because of Nigeria system.

Ojukwu never gave up fight for Biafra but only try it politically,just like he tried resolving 1966 problem in Aburi which you evil Nigerians broke.
Sorry for you for not even knowing ojukwu surrender to Nigerian govt. Ojukwu failed politically because he lost the SE to PDP in the election and if MNK decide to contest any election today he will still loose to a PDP candidate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Mexicanbreed: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
Now i know you one Nigerian ba!boons and mon!keys are too dumb.

Ojukwu try Politics to know if it will help Igbo cause but it failed because of Nigeria system.

Ojukwu never gave up fight for Biafra but only try it politically,just like he tried resolving 1966 problem in Aburi which you evil Nigerians broke.
Sorry for you for not even knowing ojukwu surrender to Nigerian govt. Ojukwu failed politically because he lost the SE to PDP in the election and if MNK decide to contest any election today he will still loose to a PDP candidate
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by loveth360(f): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mexicanbreed:

Sorry for you for not even knowing ojukwu surrender to Nigerian govt. Ojukwu failed politically because he lost the SE to PDP in the election and if MNK decide to contest any election today he will still loose to a PDP candidate
You are too dumb for me to Continue engaging you.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by luluman: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

We Move..

That sounds like a terrorist speaking
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Mexicanbreed: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
You are too dumb for me to Continue engaging you.
Who's dumb here? Me or you that don't know ojukwu gave up the biafran struggle and contested for presidential election and still lost the SE to PDP of obasonjo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Scamburster(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Solsix:

I and my household will vote, you are on your own. We cant afford to allow Buhari and his cohort foist a governor on us. Pls I will vote, we come to nmk later
Hahaha abagworo is that you?
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Scamburster(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Abegi!
Igbos are bloody noise makers.

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

They're not going to stop any body from voting. Every Anambra man will come out and vote for APC.
I envy your job.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Scamburster(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
angry FG should declare state of emergency..Dey should wipe out these wild PIGS
You don't have sense I think.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Scamburster(m): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
NO IPOB CAN STOP THE ELECTION IN ANAMBRA.
Who send you Mr man?
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Scamburster(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphanyx:
My prayer is that "we" don't learn the hard way. Encourage "your" people to vote for "your preferred" candidate. That way you can effect the change you want from "within".
Sinc when?
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by chukwuibuipob: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Scamburster:
My father don't have sense I think.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Scamburster(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Grandmeister:

Yes somebody will win....Just not the person you would have wanted or the person who would've done much more for the people. How can a sane Anambra man or woman allow an Andy uba to win against mmaduka?? My goodness! Andy uba a friend of the Abuja cartel you hate so much, winning against mmaduka who has been building hospitals in your land and awarding scholarship to Anambra youths for donkey years now from his OWN pocket! And you tell me that whoever is advising you to do that has your interest at heart?? Think igbos think!!
And the same your second best party rigged him out during party primary? Oga forget that thing the system has no remedy. You too think.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order by Scamburster(m): 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
baralatie:

So on that day Andy Uba camp and supporters will vote

Wether na

Na there you go fear fg
Stale already, keep repeating the same rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nationwide Blackout As TCN Shut Down National Grid Over Labour Strike / Governor Godwin Obaseki Swears In 19 Female Aides - Pictures / Peter Obi Meets Paul Ryan, United States Speaker, For 2nd Time In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.