Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) (798 Views)

Again, Student Loan Misses January Deadline / Senate Passes Bill Abolishing HND/BSc Dichotomy / Nigeria Police Academy Passes Out 603 Asps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Update from

A female nysc corper serving in Akpabuyo local government area of Cross river state is seen in a video shedding tears as she reveals she doesn't want to pass out, Siggy reports.

The corper identified as Sandra is seen in the video crying as she says will miss the monthly allowee being paid by the scheme and she doesn't want to pass out.

"Is it not this NYSC people that gave me the certificate. Did I tell them that I want to pass out... I want to be collecting the 33k", she laments in the viral.

The video sourced from instagram @ has drawn numerous reactions from various internt users.

https:///female-nysc-corper-cries-as-she-passes-out-says-she-misses-allowee-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zajN2kywFg

Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nawa
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by InfernoNig: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Welcome to Buhari's World.

He has told the youth of Nigeria that there is no more vacancy, in all the arms of government, even if you have a good result, you will never get a job.

But God pass am.

I pray you find favor in the labor market, and I hoped you saved about 50% to start a small business.

God bless you.
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by DefJams: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by Acesexcell(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Acesexcell:
You will make it dear. The 33k is not something you would want live on for too long.
You will make it dear. The 33k is not something you would want live on for too long.
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by Lordbinsmar: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ogun kill Nigeria angry
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by 7victor(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
She should not cry.

I remember when I passed out, I was scared that the next month, I won't get paid.

I stayed in Kano till I exhausted the 2 months allawee NYSC gave us when passing out.

It is a miracle how I continued to feed and moved around till I got a private school teaching job.

The thought that allawee will stop coming is somehow scary to some newly passed out corp members.

But the good thing is that she has gone a step forward in life.

She was once a student,then she became a corp member and now she is out into the real world.

That is a step, although it looks frightening to realize that you will no longer be getting paid by NYSC.

But God will provide her with something better.
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2021
7victor:
She should not cry.

I remember when I passed out, I was scared that the next month, I won't get paid.

I stayed in Kano till I exhausted the 2 months allawee NYSC gave us when passing out.

It is a miracle how I continued to feed and moved around till I got a private school teaching job.

The thought that allawee will stop coming is somehow scary to some newly passed out corp members.

But the good thing is that she has gone a step forward in life.

She was once a student,then she became a corp member and now she is out into the real world.

That is a step, although it looks frightening to realize that you will no longer be getting paid by NYSC.

But God will provide her with something better.

Thank you for this encouragement.
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by 7victor(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2021
BornorBang:

Thank you for this encouragement.

uwc
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by Spherical77(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
InfernoNig:
Welcome to Buhari's World.

He has told the youth of Nigeria that there is no more vacancy, in all the arms of government, even if you have a good result, you will never get a job.

But God pass am.

I pray you find favor in the labor market, and I hoped you saved about 50% to start a small business.

God bless you.
How would someone save 50% of their monthly allowances (33k) in this present dispensation?
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by Maj196(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Old news
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by InfernoNig: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Spherical77:
How would someone save 50% of their monthly allowances (33k) in this present dispensation?

50% of yearly allawee. Try understand wetin I write.
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by Spherical77(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
InfernoNig:

50% of yearly allawee. Try understand wetin I write.
Lol wink it's still the same thing sir

50% of your monthly allowances will accumulate to 50% at the end of the year
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by InfernoNig: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Spherical77:
Lol wink it's still the same thing sir

50% of your monthly allowances will accumulate to 50% at the end of the year

And we know it's not possible.
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Poor Lady...

(1) (Reply)

Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result / Anyone Presently Studyung In The Us / Mba Certificates From Nigerian Universities---------what Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.