Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result (837 Views)

Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads / Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found / How Can I Collect Original WAEC Certificate Of 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by Success2021(f): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Obtain your original waec result without having to go through the stress of WAEC office and the school you register with contact me, call or whatsapp 07065644194
Re: Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by pdppower: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
When i can easily visit WAEC.org to get it.
Re: Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by ZaRuleOfLaw: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
pdppower:
What about neco?
Re: Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by Benwallt(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
pdppower:

Can you get the original from that site? Where will you get paper to print it?
Re: Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by Benwallt(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Success2021:
Hello Everyone,
Obtain your original waec result without having to go through the stress of WAEC office and the school you register with contact me, call or whatsapp 07065644194

How are you gonna do that?
Re: Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by pdppower: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Benwallt:

Can you get the original from that site? Where will you get paper to print it?

I don't need to print it. I'll download it and present it as pdf whenever it is required.
Re: Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by Benwallt(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
pdppower:

I don't need to print it. I'll download it and present it as pdf whenever it is required.

And if the the paper form is the one required

Re: Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by Success2021(f): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
pdppower:

I can also get the paper one for you . He should open his own post
Re: Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by DesChyko: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2023
I think it is wrong to obtain your WAEC result elsewhere if WAEC had/has already issued it to the school?
Re: Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by pdppower: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Success2021:

I can also get the paper one for you . He should open his own post

The only place a candidate can get the paper one is from the school if it is SSCE and WAEC office if it is GCE. Any other place apart from these, then it is Oluwole
Re: Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by Badca81: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2023
Waec has announced long ago that you can get your original results on their portal, just the higher the year since you wrote it the higher the money.
Re: Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by Itiskdg121(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2023
I downloaded an original copy from WAEC website, but not free.
Re: Come And Collect Your Original Waec Result by Great2021(m): 9:38am On Jan 17
Itiskdg121:
I downloaded an original copy from WAEC website, but not free.
how much?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows About O.a.u. Post Jamb / Please Lets Rate Aasu. "good" Or "bad" / Your Nairaland Civil Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.