Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... (580 Views)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) / Ebute-Metta: Building Collapse Assuming Embarrassing Dimensions - Buhahari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by shigishege: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Assuming someone want to contest for a governorship post and his mother was had a very trendy sex video where she was pounded like a pando yam, I was just thinking how such politician will handle the shame...

If anyone is still defending this shamful act of someone who recorded her own sex scene, something that should be private, let such a person also record him/herself and post it into public domain.

Nigerians are just being hypocritical and disillusionall. Something that you can never do, something we all know is abominable act I a society, something that if your daughter does it, you will beat the hell out of her, something that if your sister does it you will be very sad, something capable of tarnishing a linage, an eye sore, an aberration of our African definitions, a poisonous abomination to our Yoruba heritage and traditions.

But here are the syncophants teying so hard defending this girl. Someone if is my daughter I will beat the hell out of her as matured as she is. Im sorry for Nigerians!!
Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nice post
Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by Owen247: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nice post
Ok
Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by OmosigoTV: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Same thing I thought. What if it was there sister!!!

1 Like

Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by shigishege: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nice post
as in enh, I'm just thinking about the whole scenario. In fact should that father be interested in taking the custody of that boy, this sex scene is a very good evidence to win a custodial case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by shigishege: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
OmosigoTV:
Same thing I thought. What if it was there sister!!!

I tire oo
Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by YeyeGbami: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
let’s assume say you go get sense lasan. Make she go kill herself?

When life gives you fufu, na to find better soup sama am and move on.
Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by shigishege: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
YeyeGbami:
let’s assume say you go get sense lasan. Make she go kill herself?

When life gives you fufu, na to find better soup sama am and move on.
do you know something?? It's that girl that knows within her what is going on in her life. Do you think she too will not be thinking about the damages this Bleep up has caused and is still capable of causimg in the nearest future?? See it's highly a hypocritical act if you see a spade and call it a hoe.

That chidinma cucumber sex tape is still on xvideo till tomorrow. Chidinma cucumber video is not even as bad as this live bitch fucking. So assuming you toast a girl and without you knowing of what has happened in the past you enter into a serious relationship with her and one of your friends just downloaded a sex video featuring your supposed wife, moaning heavily under the influence of a big dick, oga what would you have done?
Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by JAOS(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
As if you guys are perfect if God want to play your life on a screen in your house will you be kind enough to call your family and friends to come and watch with you
Hypocrites!!!!
Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by shigishege: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
JAOS:
As if you guys are perfect if God want to play your life on a screen in your house will you be kind enough to call your family and friends to come and watch with you
Hypocrites!!!!
we are not saying we are perfect. In fact there a lot of who do worst of this in our closet. So far you bring out something that should be a private affairs out, you bring you dirty linen to wash in public you should be ready for the backlash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by joyandfaith: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
JAOS:
Hypocrites!!!!
God will pity those who are shameful of their actions. But those who are promoting immorality will see God wrath. All humans do err. But sin without shame is detestable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by mightyhaze: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
shigishege:
moaning heavily under the influence of a big dick, oga what would you have done?
which big dick?

U watch that video at all? sad
Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by shigishege: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
mightyhaze:
which big dick?

U watch that video at all? sad
I never watched it and I don't think I need to.
Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by EMAXIM(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
You guys should rest, please.

She isn't your mother, sister nor relative so case close.

Leave the worries and bitterness to her family members.
Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by temielects(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
In fact. A shame indeed!
Re: Assuming One Of Our Politicians Had A Mother Who Featured In A Sex Movie... by shigishege: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
EMAXIM:
You guys should rest, please.

She isn't your mother, sister nor relative so case close.

Leave the worries and bitterness to her family members.
but you can't force us not to talk right?? If you don't like it when people talk about it stuff your hears.

(1) (Reply)

Homosexual Marriage Is Not A Human Right’ – 47 Judges Of World Court Rules / Where Is Ngeneukwenu Aka Nonpartisan1 Cilicmarin? / Why Bola Tinubu Should Be Highly Considered For Presidency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.