Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) (32487 Views)

Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) / Breaking: President Buhari To Unveil Enaira On Monday, October 25 / Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Lightorder: 5:38am On Oct 24, 2021
AfroKnight:
Hmmm the way this coin will crash ehn. They should have just stayed away from crypto
who would stop the platform from crashing ? You know Nigeria and maintenance culture. I am very optimistic it will stay on
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Lightorder: 5:40am On Oct 24, 2021
atheistandproud:
Rubbish
Rubbish bawo ? Do you have lots of cryptos or dollars being threatened ?
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by tujays(m): 5:43am On Oct 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
If he like let him unveil B naira. Anything under the lifeless is a failure
Oboy how una dey manage sleep for night knowing this man is your president till 2023? y'all must have suffered from severe depression and sleepless nights for the past 6 years and counting. it's a pity. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:57am On Oct 24, 2021
Tetrahedron:
I thought the previous owner of the site domain “enaira” sued them to court already?
So what are they launching?

visit by DSS can move mountain
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Cnach: 6:03am On Oct 24, 2021
Afamed:

I don't engage inconsequential entity
Is it reasonable to dispute the truth? U speaking rubbish grammar u never understood instead of accepting the honest truth she told u. Aboki
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by seyz91(m): 6:06am On Oct 24, 2021
cheesy
Crowwejihadist:
Bound to fail,
More avenue to loot this country dry, by digitalizing the currency so it won't have any trace.

Invest at your own peril
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Cnach: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2021
tujays:
Oboy how una dey manage sleep for night knowing this man is your president till 2023? y'all must have suffered from severe depression and sleepless nights for the past 6 years and counting. it's a pity. grin
We sleep very well because we are sure that Nigeria must still rise to her feet no matter what north do to suppress it. But in all things we must always send the fool in Aso Rock to where he belongs at least with our keyboard we have access to. We don't worship failures even if our father is involved. We in South got the education to challenge any idiot because he is not doing us any favour unlike the north that think their leaders are doing them favour because they have improvised them to nothing, meal every Friday evening is not what we need and u can't use it to seduce us, go to hell with ur food but do the right thing ok. Hope u understand

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Relieved(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2021
I no dey this one joor

Meanwhile, the Sum of #55,811.25 Stolen from me
the said amount was debited TWICE from my account 2266512121 (TUESDAY 6TH & TUESDAY 13TH APRIL, 2021) by ZENITH BANK PLC on a payment completed via REMITA.NET platform with RRR: 1204-7604-6058.
similarly the sum of #30,311.25 was also debited TWICE from my account 2266512121 by ZENITH BANK PLC on a single payment of 30,311.25 (22ND APRIL, 2021) on a payment completed on the REMITA.NET PLATFORM with RRR: 1804-8257-3961.

I already reported this to CBN and they would not do a thing about it....
SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by seyz91(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2021
cheesy
Fahdiga:
If he like let him unveil B naira. Anything under the lifeless is a failure

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by seyz91(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2021
i doubt that
KoshCAD:
Does the dummy know what e naira means?
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Stop exposing your illiteracy! He has one of the best financial advisers and has constitutional powers to approve their decisions. You sounding like Trump-Mr know it all, who ends up shooting himself in the leg!

shut up, trump is everything biden pr even your dullard buhari will never be. Americans are in tears even democrats wishes they never voted the clown. Just like jonathan trump wasn't a good election robber and that's why they both lost.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by TeeGentle(m): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2021
hmmmm
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

Do you have a choice?

I’m an IGBO, I have choices.
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by tujays(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Cnach:

We sleep very well because we are sure that Nigeria must still rise to her feet no matter what north do to suppress it. But in all things we must always send the fool in Aso Rock to where he belongs at least with our keyboard we have access to. We don't worship failures even if our father is involved. We in South got the education to challenge any idiot because he is not doing us any favour unlike the north that think their leaders are doing them favour because they have improvised them to nothing, meal every Friday evening is not what we need and u can't use it to seduce us, go to hell with ur food but do the right thing ok. Hope u understand
sounding all woke as if y'all are not as dumb grin. your only difference is you know better how to wail and lament. yall have been responsible for the deterioration of Nigeria in one way or the other. this blame game is stale. grin
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by wink2015(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2021
Everything governmental business in Nigeria is too Centralized.

If Abuja FCT does not dictate the tunes the matter will be wobbling.

There should be a drastic devolution of power in Nigeria to the states or region.

Over Centralization of political power by the federal government is the bane of Nigeria 's economic and social political crisis.

Federal government greedily meddle in Agriculture, Education, Transportation and still go ahead collecting VAT and crude oil earnings from states in Nigeria e g Lagos, Rivers state and share to weak states.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2021
Abudu2000:
shut up, trump is everything biden pr even your dullard buhari will never be. Americans are in tears even democrats wishes they never voted the clown. Just like jonathan trump wasn't a good election robber and that's why they both lost.

Analysis from beer parlour!

Smh…
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Does he even know the meaning of enaira?
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by imagrg(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2021
Would you describe yourself as:
Un-cultured
Uncivilized
Barbaric
Wicked
Selfish
Corrupt
Tribalistic.

Thank God I'm free from all these social evils.
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2021
KoshCAD:
Does the dummy know what e naira means?
Shatap. He is your supreme lord and saviour
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Darealrick(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2021
It will not be up to 5 weeks this e naira will collapse.i wonder how much value it will have at launch sef
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Smh…
yours even seem like one made from on top a woman lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Cnach: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2021
tujays:
sounding all woke as if y'all are not as dumb grin. your only difference is you know better how to wail and lament. yall have been responsible for the deterioration of Nigeria in one way or the other. this blame game is stale. grin
I may answer u only when u construct ur sentences to follow good grammatical structures. Like, I'm getting nothing from the wake
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by tujays(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Cnach:

I may answer u only when u construct ur sentences to follow good grammatical structures. Like, I'm getting nothing from the wake
I hear you English Structural Constructor from Ajegunle.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by KoshCAD: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shatap. He is your supreme lord and saviour
You mean your father's supreme lord and saviour.

I am not your father you know, only your father sees him as his master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Bobxin: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2021
EmmBim:

Please what would be the advantages, hope it would help the economy?

The eNaira would still be 580 per USD grin
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Commentor: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2021
Commentor:

You will buy it.

Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Bobxin: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2021
Abudu2000:

SARSCoV2:

Smh…

Been following American politics, and I can tell you the bolded is true. undecided
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Bobxin:

Been following American politics, and I can tell you the bolded is true. undecided
forget that guy, they don't read outside nairaland. Elections are all about manipulations. The best manipulator wins!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2021
doggedfighter:

What's good about it? undecided

Even his fart is an expensive perfume to you people.

Omo!! See finishing. grin

You clearly took the zombie to the cleaners.

More blessings.
Re: President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Temptee101:

Omo!! See finishing. grin

You clearly took the zombie to the cleaners.

More blessings.
Amen grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) / The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.