Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret (31854 Views)

Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) / Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Fahdiga(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
luluman:
That's a bigotry statement
According to you
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by ComeToJesus: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just watched the intro. Atimes, I judge a book by its cover.If what I saw there with Toke Makinwa baring boobs as the host is what you guys made all the noise about, then it's gonna be trashy.

After a seven year hiatus, they couldn't even upgrade the whole package, the optics, the theme, aesthetics and even the welfare of contestants. That nonsense show should be rated so poorly. You don't have to mimic 'Survivor'. You can copy, but edit before you paste.

What is there in glamorizing suffering, uncomfortable environment and poor feeding?

The contestants are already fighting over one piece of yam garnished with palm oil. Who does that, in this time and age when we are used to seeing housemates served delicious meals with pizza and burger to boot?

7 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by class0247: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bbnaija is well packaged, well put together and you get to watch it 24/7. Those who think this GU is better than bbnaija should get their brain check. You can even compare. 1 hour show of clueless Nigerians who are almost fought today is now bigger than a multi billion Naira bbnaija. I wept

8 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Fahdiga(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
meobizy:
Lol. The quickest bait to bring BBN fans to the thread. The show is too boring to attract interest. The official thread is already abandoned.
Too boring according to you and not to sane Nigerians
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Youngwiz71(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
please help me beg Toke Makinwa to wear clothes that covers her properly.
thank you

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Fahdiga(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
class0247:
Bbnaija is well packaged, well put together and you get to watch it 24/7. Those who think this GU is better than bbnaija should get their brain check. You can even compare. 1 hour show of clueless Nigerians who are almost fought today is now bigger than a multi billion Naira bbnaija. I wept
Incoherent gibberish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Youngwiz71(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
ComeToJesus:
Just watched the intro. Atimes, I judge a book by its cover.If what I saw there with Toke Makinwa baring boobs as the host, then it's gonna be trashy.

mhen e really pain me as I saw that too.... Let her just cover herself well next time pls
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by meobizy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Too boring according to you and not to sane Nigerians
Sane Nigerians would crash Nairaland’s server by flocking to the thread every Saturday and Sunday. The thing didn’t make front page today. Moderators sef don tire. The show isn’t making the forum any money.

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tseeew! They should channel their energy in search of the Chibok girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Fahdiga(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
meobizy:
Sane Nigerians would crash Nairaland’s server by flocking to the thread every Saturday and Sunday. The thing didn’t make front page today. Moderators sef don tire. The show isn’t making the forum any money.
And you prefer the show of insanity over a noble show. What a wonderful human you are. I hope you will encourage your children to watch the bb naija
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by meobizy(f): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish
Good trolling, mate.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by ModelLook(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Are we still on this show?
I watched it and was so disappointed.

They even prepared shelter for them by building the structure for them. They even got wood and logs laid down for them. What the contestants did was put palm fronds on them and lay the wood on the ground.

So much for Gulder Ultimate Search...

Gone are the days of real going into the jungle to cut down wood, logs and source for shelter
yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by meobizy(f): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
And you prefer the show of insanity over a noble show. What a wonderful human you are. I hope you will encourage your children to watch the bb naija
No amount of debate would change either of our minds. No amount of debate from both of us will make this a ten page thread. Quit while you’re still ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Fahdiga(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
meobizy:
No amount of debate would change either of our minds. No amount of debate from both of us will make this a ten page thread. Quit while you’re still ahead.
Goodluck to you in your new found hobby. My greetings to your children while they are watching bb naija
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Princeton92(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Abeg what channel is this Ultimate search showing on GoTV?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Bahamas95(m): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
The story line is dope!

I hope they won't copy as usual. Nollywood Iweka road, Onitsha branch watching like...........

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Thinktwicemybro: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
class0247:
Why are you now crying? We prefer GUS period.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by ComeToJesus: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
class0247:

Absolutely correct. Show is terribly drab and bland. I just wasted an hour and it hurts.

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
cool cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Osedebillion: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Let's discuss how you can generate atleast 100k weekly from the comfort of your home pressing your phone or laptop.

Note: What I'm about to share with you works for everyone including students, stay at home mum, graduates, school dropout, business person and working class.

Click the link below for more info.

http:///vn0o5b
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Thunderfayayou: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
luluman:
That's a bigotry statement

No where is safe. Do you have Problem with the truth or something
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Vinnie2000(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
meobizy:
Lol. The quickest bait to bring BBN fans to the thread. The show is too boring to attract interest. The official thread is already abandoned.

Don't Mind Dem! sad

Bbnaija is Dis and Dat! Let Gulder Ultimate search come Pls!
It has come now, they are Nowhere to be Found to comment on the Thread!

Hope They have seen It is a Overhyped Piece of Sh*t? undecided
I knew the GUS will Definitely Flop!

Not a Surprise to Me!
Particularly in dis Tonto Dickeh, Kpokpogri, Jane Mena, Tiwa Savage SexTapes media waves going on! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by 1Tibabi0: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
TWO[ODD] AVAILABLE;
STAKE 50K AND WIN #100,000
STAKE 100K AND WIN #200,000
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;

WHAT-SAP;

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by MummyIMadeIt: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
First night almost resulted to a gender fight....

grin

Interesting show
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by madridsta007(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by NOwazobia: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
I love the story and the concept grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by Hibeereports: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Davido and Chioma Reunite To Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Ifeanyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnq9RgoApc
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret by palsenator(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hdhdhd:
Not showing on Gotv why?

Don't mistake OGTV for GOTV... It is aired on GOTV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tstv Acquires Mytv / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Slept In A Kissing Position / Graphic Photos From A Nollywood Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.