Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju (2008 Views)

30 Atiku Suporters Arrested In Port Harcourt For Planning To Cause Violence / APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) / Buhari Wedding Was A Hoax : What Propaganda Next From Pdp And Her Suporters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by ultiabaz36(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2021
When Igboho dey cashout in millions, how many family in Yoruba land benefited from it. Let him dance to the tune alone.

At least, struggle has no leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by Hellonearth007: 6:41am On Oct 24, 2021
TooNoisy:
Sensational reporting! He never said that Igboho’s supporters should lock down south west.

Truth is that the economy of the south west is too big to be “locked down”. The south east contributes very little to the Nigerian economy so the government does not care. The lock down will hurt Igbo traders more than anyone else; however, Nigeria will cry if you lock down the south west.

One final thing. Igboho does not have the kind of support Kanu has in the South East. Besides Yoruba will not just blindly follow one individual!

Mumu. Who are those in the south west that make their economy?
If igbos in South West go on lock down,hunger will kill the whole south west. A yoruba don't know what is kick starter not to talk of mufler

2 Likes

Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by Superwave16320: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2021
mmanwuijele:
You're talking of the Yorubas here. undecided

The Ademoyegas are gone!
They are in Alaigbo now make dem stay there.
Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by Superwave16320: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2021
JaroMan:

Ekiti, Osun, Ondo and Oyo are all very important to FG. Ostrich

Triple times more important than Imo Ebonyi Enugu Abia.

2 Likes

Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by Guestlander: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2021
Hellonearth007:

Mumu. Who are those in the south west that make their economy?
If igbos in South West go on lock down,hunger will kill the whole south west. A yoruba don't know what is kick starter not to talk of mufler

Delusions of grandeur.

2 Likes

Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by blamingthedevil: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Economy of South East is irrelevant... they contribute zero to Nigeria Economy, that is why Sit at home in East doesn't have any impact on Nigeria economy and other parts of Nigeria.

Meanwhile, this mumunatu has no profession or job he is doing except being one of the PDP tax collector.

Op , where did he mention South West...? Don't drag your South East calamity to South West

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by Kyase(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:

1.) Respect other people's Tribe, beliefs, tradition and culture.

2.) Any Fulani herdsmen killing in Benue should be addressed to Ortom. It is only him who knows why and how about the killings. If at all there is.

3.) Respect Kyase and the rest Benue people on this platform.

My brother only Ortom can explain that oo, Yes we all know the herdsmen are something else but I still don’t understand, the logo Nasarawa border that is known to be in constant attack by this herdsmen are not receiving the attack anymore but ortom’s village and his wife’s
It’s known that Benue Zone A is the most attacked my herdsmen over the years but that stopped when Ortom decamped to PDP, I’m still confuse on that, sha that one Na talk for another day

Those people that don’t want to respect people’s ways of life and opinions if it doesn’t align with theirs are the number problem we have in the country, they are the fanatics we have in the country, just like boko haram and iswap

1 Like

Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by GetMeRight: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Janicex:
Deji adeyanju throws weight behind sit at home declared by Ndi Igbo..

Igboho is in far away Benin Republic prison but he wants us to lockdown SW in Nigeria? What will that achieve?
Nigeria government wanted to take him back in her custody, these same set of people campaigned against the move. It would have been easier to protest if he's in the custody of Nigeria government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by Kyase(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Nooel1:

Respect is reciprocal! Did you show respect to the south east too when you cast aspersions at them and their struggle to liberate themselves from this demonic blood sucking fulani led government?
When the fulanis visit your Benue, they won't only come for Ortom, they will surely come for every benue indigenes, you and Kyase including. They will take over your lands and everything that belongs to you people. Your mother's, sisters and daughters will be forced to work as slaves.

ThEGodFaThEr101, 102, 103, 104, 105..............
Nobody respect the south east more than I do on this forum
Please go check it out
Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by benuejosh: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Nooel1:

Respect is reciprocal! Did you show respect to the south east too when you cast aspersions at them and their struggle to liberate themselves from this demonic blood sucking fulani led government?
When the fulanis visit your Benue, they won't only come for Ortom, they will surely come for every benue indigenes, you and Kyase including. They will take over your lands and everything that belongs to you people. Your mother's, sisters and daughters will be forced to work as slaves.

ThEGodFaThEr101, 102, 103, 104, 105..............
You tried. I hope you can clap for yourself. I have repeatedly said it here that I don't have any problem with any Igbo man. As a matter of fact, I have Inlaws from East. My problem clearly is IPOB. Those guys are terrorists that should not be supported. But if by chance, any Igbo man supports IPOB, he or she is a terrorist and I won't have respect for such an individual. Know that.

1 Like

Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2021
Superwave16320:

Triple times more important than Imo Ebonyi Enugu Abia.

You must be mad to mention Abia, still you guys are not even industrious and creative,no single name tag as made in Ondo etc, when humans with Sense talk, brainless idiot's also talk.
Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
You tried. I hope you can clap for yourself. I have repeatedly said it here that I don't have any problem with any Igbo man. As a matter of fact, I have Inlaws from East. My problem clearly is IPOB. Those guys are terrorists that should not be supported. But if by chance, any Igbo man supports IPOB, he or she is a terrorist and I won't have respect for such an individual. Know that.

In-law kill you there, it's only a foolish bastard in Igboland that will give his daughter to human chaffs.
Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2021
TooNoisy:
Sensational reporting! He never said that Igboho’s supporters should lock down south west.

Truth is that the economy of the south west is too big to be “locked down”. The south east contributes very little to the Nigerian economy so the government does not care. The lock down will hurt Igbo traders more than anyone else; however, Nigeria will cry if you lock down the south west.

One final thing. Igboho does not have the kind of support Kanu has in the South East. Besides Yoruba will not just blindly follow one individual!

There is nothing in south west,you guys depends on igbos,if your Papa never sold the grave of his forefathers to Igbo Man by now only God knows,apart from Lagos no man's Land south West is like north East.

Kiss the truth..you guys are neither creative or industrious..let south East go you will smell your Granny pant.
Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by Validated: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2021
Those ones na noise makers. They do not have liver.
Re: Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju by Superwave16320: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Yet your foolish cursed n demented tribesmen keep rushing down to those places that are not industrious n creative. ?!

Can you see why your father's need to be planked thoroughly for you to have sense.

NgwalandAbia:

You must be mad to mention Abia, still you guys are not even industrious and creative,no single name tag as made in Ondo etc, when humans with Sense talk, brainless idiot's also talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Anointed Candidate" Appears In PDP Convention / Obi Pandora, What Does His Supporters Have To Say About This / Busted!! Tinubu Supporter Behind The Controversial Praying Mat For PO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.