Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) (57244 Views)

Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University / Popular And Oldest University Of Jos Student, Jango Finally Graduated / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Yinkwamo(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2021
I am a Josite and i know him not probably because i stayed at Abuja Hostel for most of my undergraduate years rather than Village Hostel. By the way, i graduated since 2012.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by SavageResponse(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2021
truthCoder:

It’s a monday so i will allow you chew on this one. Now run along

You have been caught out in a lie which you can't defend. grin

You people assume everyone here does not think!
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Hespee93: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2021
truthCoder:
Nigerian universities with their lecturers that feel like they are mini gods.

Using same course materials for 20 years, no edit.

I remember my computer science classes. The textbook my lecturer sourced materials from was older than me even in the school library. .

My only carry over was in POS111 cos I dared suggest an alternative opinion in class. The man asked for my name and wrote it down. I got 39% total. I learnt my lesson.

This is why Nigerians succeed outside the shores. We have been through all the hell a normal 21st century human should pass through already before we clock 25.

I wish Jango the best in life.

You never kied about this.

Nigerian education coricolumn needs to be changed, and if you have a better suggestion, the fear of not failing the course will grap you and you will just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by femi4: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2021
AngelHoly:

if God held you captive for all the sins you have committed in this life...do you think you would still be alive

Sometimes you need humanity to make a world a better place after all na theory we dey do for naija schools
Olodo...equating academics failure to sin. If you can't succeed academically, why not try other sectors instead of wanting the rules bent for you
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Yungmil: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2021
shortgun:
The guy is dull and slow

Are u a baby?

How did you know he is dull and slow?

Have you been to the university b4?

Don't say what you are not sure of OK?

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Jackbaur88: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2021
We wey be Josites know this guy wela. We came, spent 6 years and left he was still there.
The most senior Aluta, congratulations to Aluta Jango. The Only Jango from Delta State. Unijos will miss Comrade Jango
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Jackbaur88: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Pls, what held him back that long Is it his involvement in sch politics or what?? cuz I can't really understand.
They are the king makers in school politics. He was so involved in school politics

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by gasparpisciotta: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2021
The next Dino. I didn’t add Melaye...
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Priest042: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2021
This guy has been a terror in UniJos, making girls believe he can graduate them only to eat and clean mouth.
#Jango.
But happy he has finally graduated, hope he doesn't go back because that guy has found a living here in UJ.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by 2nattie(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2021
boolet:
Congratulations to him. Apparently my 6 years instead of 4 is a learner... lol cheesy. However, comrade Jango is a learner, when place side by side Tony Fash of Great Ife. grin

And Obesere (Obesurutu) back then in OAU. Dude was in year 3 when I was in JSS 2. Can you believe the guy graduated a year of me (albeit with a second class upper)
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by teejay29(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2021
You must be talking of Cyril, the guy was in faculty of Engr back then.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by teejay29(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2021
There was also a guy in UNIBEN that year, Cyril by name, faculty of Engr, i don't know the number of years he spent,but the guy have tey. And also octopus tutorial.

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by J3susFr3ak: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
If these people understand this: "Life is too short", I bet, they will always be smart and sober. Really, I don't understand why humans forget themselves. Drugs and stimulants are really terrible. Someone who should be sober is still doing rubbish. Well, since Nigeria has shown that corruption is the way forward, why would this guy be sober? Definitely, he will start hustling to be a political thug if he is not. And one day, he may be a senator like Dino. Well, it is unfortunate it is like this.

We can still correct it. And I tell people, the first step is to provide power so that we can start manufacturing again which will improve exportation, decrease importation, and massive jobs will be created. If we all have jobs and foreigners are even running here to take jobs, we will all be serious. Thuggery will be reduced. People will be more sober with life cos there will be meaning to life. One life cut short will make everyone sober cos we will appreciate the value of life more. But as it is, everyone sees life as a risk. To break law and be caught or to break it and come out rich 50 - 50 probability. To carry drugs oversea and be caught or to be rich overnight 50 -50 chance. However, to stay helplessly without job and wasting is a NO for many. 90% of healthy poor people are waiting for the "opportunity" to commit crime and become rich. So, they will rather take the risk than waiting endlessly. Well, it is understandable.

We need to start our own nuclear power. This is the only way we can generate enough electricity. Hydro, wind, solar and other renewable cannot do it. Even gas will be obsolete soon. The way forward is that we get serious and make sure we have an effective nuclear power to stimulate the economy.

You made very good points that seem overlooked by most here. The strategy: Power->Large Scale Farming-->Manufacturing-->Exports ...all seem very straightforward until you realize that you have a Government deliberately sabotaging and crippling this very basic developmental stages. Farmers from my own village and most of the affected Middle Belt areas cannot go to their farms in peace because Fulani Terrorists aided by the Federal Government are on a drunken killing spree. If this very simple ability to secure the lives of innocent farmers is so lacking...who will trust this type of aimless Nigerian Government with Jihadist tendencies with the tech and resources for the most peaceful uses of Nuclear Energy. There is a reason why the West and Israel is very suspicious of the motives of the likes of Iran regarding Nuclear Power. Unfortunately, Nigeria's foolish central government is really not exactly better than Iran when it comes to very evil diabolic tendencies.

On the whole you are right. But as long as the central power controls most of the real capital and not the dynamics of a free economy where Technocrats make most sensible decisions including having access to liquid assets....nothing happens. This country is "Over-governed" with nothing to show for. Most of the generated money goes into maintaining a fat constipated albatross, that has become in essence good for nothing: but evil and more consumption. Perhaps, each ethnic group or state should start from the grassroots and learn to build their "own Wall Streets" first...analyze what their strategic advantages are...then evolve gradually from there. Or perhaps another model where the stages of growth start from the grassroots and are not forced or dictated to from some fancy far away government office? If heavy and smart capital follows an existing productive base and not the blood stained hands of political offices....most will then NOT want to be politicians. Perhaps, only then the insane and really backward current core-northern policy of sabotaging lives by kidnapping school children, frustrating youth education, killing farmers and stealing lands, etc., will it become so apparent since human resources that can be productive are needed. But because there's oil money to hide a section's real deliberate backwardness, evil and woes..the status quo trod on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Femeto: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Senior student.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by chi4ik4(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2021
shortgun:
The guy is dull and slow
The guy is never dull and slow, he didn't get admission after pre-degree academic session, (diploma).

I spent 10 years in the same Unijos and I know Jango very well, he was just unlucky to get admission just like me and many others.

I graduated with second class upper division with almost first class degree. I currently run my company in Abuja and I have staff working for me just after 3 years of graduation and I'm practicing what I studied in school.

Don't insult people, life can treat us differently.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Iriruaga100(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2021
teejay29:
There was also a guy in UNIBEN that year, Cyril by name, faculty of Engr, i don't know the number of years he spent,but the guy have tey. And also octopus tutorial.

Cyril graduated when I was in 100l. He was in mechanical engineering. We used to have one guy called Spartacus in Hall4. He was in geography and regional planning.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by yusluvad(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2021
No be lie bro, you're on point. But I think he should be given immediate employment at UNIJOS...
TarOrfeeek:

The biggest congratulations to the Lecturers who successfully held him back for 13 years.

At least now they themselves can find something better to do with life.

Nigeria is a poorly told joke.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by teejay29(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Iriruaga100:

Cyril graduated when I was in 100l. He was in mechanical engineering. We used to have one guy called Spartacus in Hall4. He was in geography and regional planning.
spartacus was my guy we both entered 100l in 2008/2009 set .didn't know he is still there.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by truthCoder: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

You have been caught out in a lie which you can't defend. grin

You people assume everyone here does not think!

Dumbo. Where is the lie. I doubt you went to a school with a functional library or even entered one.

If you did, you would understand why.

let me ask you…do you know FORTRAN and BASIC? If you do, then tell me the relevance of dedicating a major part of a Semester to learning such and then teaching students that storage medium are magnetic disks and punch cards.

Now show your educational skills and have a discourse on any of the details I just mentioned without you dredging the internet for survival.

2 Likes

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Litmus: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The biggest congratulations to the Lecturers who successfully held him back for 13 years.

Bet you'd be congratulatory if this had been a story from Europe, America or Asia. You'd praise the patience and support of lecturers, students and all relevant players in ensuring that, in spite of his limitations, his determination was recognized thus rewarding him with special dispensations. You'd then move on to contrast what you'd portray as the wisdom and enlightened carriage of white people in contrast to wicked Nigerians that would never act similarly. Whites have ability to think for themselves, you might say, unlike Nigeria where people just ape the West and would never think or do anything for ourselves unless an example had been first set abroad.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2021
who graduate epp?
undecided

he bleeped up to have stayed back that long

wherr people that dont go to school been making better lives for themselves out there even emplying the so called graduates

where as some mumu lived 13years inside one stupid school waiting to graduate undecided
misplaced priority!
samsononyilo:
Meet Jango, most senior comrade of Unijos ,he has been a student of the institution for the past 13yrs, Jango signed out today after 13yrs grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM5it7NNCkQ

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=421742445980469&id=100044341513298
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Simba00007(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2021
AngelHoly:

if God held you captive for all the sins you have committed in this life...do you think you would still be alive

Sometimes you need humanity to make a world a better place after all na theory we dey do for naija schools
You made my week
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by adriano50: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2021
So dis dude stay along in other to be fucking the newest of pussy in each session
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by DEMAGE(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Are you saying the lecturers would have been passing his exams even though he fail?

Nigeria is a poorly told joke.[/quote]
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by abeggnow: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

How is this Nigerias fault now?? if una waka kick stone una go blame Nigeria. entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2021
He might have started his own company or become a boss in an organization before his graduation, so his years as an undergraduate might not be totally wasted grin

They said since 2005, that is sixteen years.
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by jaeyking(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Yinkwamo:
I am a Josite and i know him not probably because i stayed at Abuja Hostel for most of my undergraduate years rather than Village Hostel. By the way, i graduated since 2012.

What led to him saying so long.
Let's know
Before nairalanders will conclude nonsense
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Valuc: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2021
This type of people plenty for schools for Nigeria... And some dey know book o but still... Village people strong too muc. Well congrats to him
Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

You made very good points that seem overlooked by most here. The strategy: Power->Large Scale Farming-->Manufacturing-->Exports ...all seem very straightforward until you realize that you have a Government deliberately sabotaging and crippling this very basic developmental stages. Farmers from my own village and most of the affected Middle Belt areas cannot go to their farms in peace because Fulani Terrorists aided by the Federal Government are on a drunken killing spree. If this very simple ability to secure the lives of innocent farmers is so lacking...who will trust this type of aimless Nigerian Government with Jihadist tendencies with the tech and resources for the most peaceful uses of Nuclear Energy. There is a reason why the West and Israel is very suspicious of the motives of the likes of Iran regarding Nuclear Power. Unfortunately, Nigeria's foolish central government is really not better being than Iran when it comes to very evil diabolic tendencies.
It is easier to secure a 50-ha nuclear power station than securing the whole nation. When it comes to security, it can be easily secured and no jihadist or terrorist can enter.

The only and main challenge is corruption. When China built its wall, people still crossed over cos of corruption. I agree with you, but this is a decision we must make. A decision to move forward, or to stand still cos of corruption. When people know there is nuclear power and they can be wiped off in just a second, I am sure they will not play with corruption in that area. This is from experience.

As corrupt as Russia is, she has super nuclear stations. If America has the power to scrutinize Russia, she would have stopped Russia on the ground of corruption. But the Chernobyl disaster has taught Russia a big lesson. No one jokes with a nuclear power. Even the most corrupt man will tell you NO. But the only kind of person who will joke with it is a terrorist. And it is easy to push away terrorism from nuclear power since the chance of corruption breaking the security is low. Everyone knows the consequence. No one will ever take bribe or tip to allow any kind of irregularity. The only means to penetrate is through forcing nuclear station workers (kidnapping, threatening their family, etc). And if the security is tight, such dont work also.

The moment we say we want to do nuclear, we already know that south is already saying we are internally separating from the north if they dont change. Definitely, it cannot be situated in the north, as they have lost the morale right to have it there. It will be in the south.

Most likely, it can be situated inside the ocean close to Lagos if we want to have it like Russia which recently have a nuclear power on water. And if not inside the ocean, it can be in any place that is outside terrorism with maximum security.

On the whole you are right. But as long as the central power controls most of the real capital and not the dynamics of a free economy where Technocrats make most sensible decisions including having access to liquid assets....nothing happens. This country is "Over-governed" with nothing to show for. Most of the generated money goes into maintaining a fat constipated albatross, that has become in essence good for nothing: but evil and more consumption. Perhaps, each ethnic group or state should start from the grassroots and learn to build their "own Wall Streets" first...analyze what their strategic advantages are...then evolve gradually from there. Or perhaps another model where the stages of growth start from the grassroots and are not forced or dictated to from some fancy far away government office? If heavy and smart capital follows an existing productive base and not the blood stained hands of political offices....most will then NOT want to be politicians. Perhaps, only then the insane and really backward current core-northern policy of sabotaging lives by kidnapping school children, frustrating youth education, killing farmers and stealing lands, etc., will it become so apparent since human resources that can be productive are needed. But because there's oil money to hide a section's real deliberate backwardness, evil and woes..the status quo trod on.
Keep it simple.
I have writing about it. The three simple points which can achieve the above you have written are:
1. State policing
2. Regional supreme courts
3. States controlling its resources.

We let Abuja turn to external affairs ministry and presidency. States pay tax to Abuja. We eradicate senate and house of rep in Abuja so that state lawmakers take over their states. This will also reduce the cost of governance.

I am sure Aso Rock will be relieved as the president will soon vacate the place. Lol.

We can only achieve this gradually. We have just a step to achieve state policing. SW govs are already pushing for regional supreme courts. I think the fastest way to achieve this is to push for nuclear power. Everyone will be shocked like you, just like how we were shocked with state policing. We were shocked with the Marijuana bill too. Lol. But it seems both state policing and legalizing marijuana are happening soon. Marwa, the NDLEA boss (very incompetent person) is the stumbling block for legalizing weed who will soon get kicked out of the position. Imagine, someone who said he wanted to be Nigerian president accepted NDLEA job. Lol.

It is possible to have a nuclear station in Nigeria. As soon as we do the following, agriculture will pick up again, foreigners will move into Nigeria. The entertainment industry will boom. Most black americans who are interested in finding their root will move to Nigeria. I wont be shocked if Kanye West or JayZ buys a house in Nigeria.

The next stage is integrating nations in West Africa. At first, we need to close our borders, esp Seme, Idiroko and other places we share with Benin Republic. Then, later, we will open it down to Abijan for free trade. Nigeria --> Benin Republic --> Togo --> Ghana --> Cote DVoire. Liberia will team up with us too as we have a history.

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by BennyDGreat: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

You made very good points that seem overlooked by most here. The strategy: Power->Large Scale Farming-->Manufacturing-->Exports ...all seem very straightforward until you realize that you have a Government deliberately sabotaging and crippling this very basic developmental stages. Farmers from my own village and most of the affected Middle Belt areas cannot go to their farms in peace because Fulani Terrorists aided by the Federal Government are on a drunken killing spree. If this very simple ability to secure the lives of innocent farmers is so lacking...who will trust this type of aimless Nigerian Government with Jihadist tendencies with the tech and resources for the most peaceful uses of Nuclear Energy. There is a reason why the West and Israel is very suspicious of the motives of the likes of Iran regarding Nuclear Power. Unfortunately, Nigeria's foolish central government is really not better being than Iran when it comes to very evil diabolic tendencies.

What a read!
Powerful summary

1 Like

Re: Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) by 6ixT8: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Pls, what held him back that long Is it his involvement in sch politics or what?? cuz I can't really understand.

prolly a case of malpractice cum carryover.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Most People Don't Know That These Words Exist. / Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.