Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo (8327 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Prince Emmanuel Kanu Regains Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Yobabad: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is great man, prophet Nnamdi Kano ( peace be upon him) is a man of God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by benuejosh: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!
YOU CHEAP PAID AGENT!
KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF FROM YOUR BROWN ROOF HUT IN MAKURDI
Which one is Brown Roof Hut. If you don't have anything reasonable to type just keep quiet instead of disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2021
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Holaomoakin(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2021
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Ushman333: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2021
No freedom for killers, so Ohaneze choose where you stand, Kanu has killed and broken the laws of Nigeria, the place you call zoo, has finally trapped and caged him. I suggest you people choose where you stand.
Ohaneze are a bunch of misfits scared old men, I pity them.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Which one is Brown Roof Hut. If you don't have anything reasonable to type just keep quiet instead of disgracing yourself.

SHUT UP!!!
EKWENSU

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by benuejosh: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!
EKWENSU
Terrorist!
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Joeless1000: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2021
flokii:
Till Kanu gains freedom bawo? who will answer to all his crimes and the destructions caused during EndSars that was hijacked by IPOB.

Ohaneze better park well.

You failed to train your child, now you're looking for escape route for him after causing so much pain and damage in the society.
See idiot. You are an asshole.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by EmekaA125(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
flokii:
Till Kanu gains freedom bawo? who will answer to all his crimes and the destructions caused during EndSars that was hijacked by IPOB.

You failed to train your child, now you're looking for escape route for him after causing so much pain and damage in the society.
[/s]
Rubbish talk. He hijacked #EndSARS protest from who? Continue spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Terrorist!

SHAMELESS ERIAKO!!!
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by EmekaA125(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Empty noise. Kanu will be away for a long time.

Ohanaeze should stop deceiving Igbos. They know they can't do anything about the terrorist.
Na lie. Na so you shout empty noise until he appear for court against their initial plans of not wanting to bring him out. Forget, FG won't have any choice than to consider dialogue and peaceful resolution. Kanu won't be jailed. Lie lie

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by GetMeRight: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2021
Freedom for Kanu is an illusion. That guy went too far!

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by EmekaA125(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:
Wait, but if miyetti Allah says this same thing it becomes an abomination?

Imagine Arewa saying they won't relent till shekau and all boko haram members arrested are released.
Is it Miyetti Allah that protect Fulani killer herdsmen after slaughtering innocent people?
Abi na BH boys that kill in thousand. U no get talk. IPOB is not a terrorist group. No SEasterner and even SE Governors see the group as such. IPOB founded in 2012 by Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been non-violent in their approach till date.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by EmekaA125(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I am happy Ohaneze is involved. Ibos need unity at this time.
I G B O. Abi make I teach spelling like Nursery 1 kid. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by EmekaA125(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2021
Ushman333:
No freedom for killers, so Ohaneze choose where you stand, Kanu has killed and broken the laws of Nigeria, the place you call zoo, has finally trapped and caged him. I suggest you people choose where you stand.
Lol.......we have passed this stage. I pity any Northern in the East if Kanu is not released soon.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2021
EmekaA125:

Is it Miyetti Allah that protect Fulani killer herdsmen after slaughtering innocent people?
Abi na BH boys that kill in thousand. U no get talk. IPOB is not a terrorist group. No SEasterner and even SE Governors see the group as such. IPOB founded in 2012 by Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been non-violent in their approach till date.

You are lying and you know it. IPOB has killed more people in the East than any boko haram and Fulani herdsmen will ever. Can you tell me the difference between IPOB and boko haram? I'm waiting.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by EmekaA125(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:

You are lying and you know it. IPOB has killed more people in the East than any boko haram and Fulani herdsmen will ever. Can you tell me the difference between IPOB and boko haram? I'm waiting.
U can't put IPOB in same sentence with BH. It makes ur assertion useless and stale.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2021
EmekaA125:

U can't put IPOB in same sentence with BH. It makes ur assertion useless and stale.

Oga Tell me the difference between the both and stop making idiotic assertions.

You want a republic by force, they want a republic by force. You issue threats , they issue threats. You kill your people, they kill their people. You kill security officers, they kill security officers. Tell me how you are different. I'm waiting.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by SRAROFDAVID: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:
Wait, but if miyetti Allah says this same thing it becomes an abomination?

Imagine Arewa saying they won't relent till shekau and all boko haram members arrested are released.
boko haram is confirmed world terrorist, shekau is long dead and gone so talk another thing
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
boko haram is confirmed world terrorist, shekau is long dead and gone so talk another thing

IPOB is a Nigerian confirmed terrorists and getting to be world confirmed very soon. Boko haram didn't get world terrorist classification till after many many years after they started. Can you tell me anything fundamentally different between IPOB and boko haram? I'm still waiting oga.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Chuksmonika(m): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2021
yyba:
That means you won't relent forever, NNAMDI KANU will be in custody forever. Terrorists organization claiming elders
Kanu will be freed...
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Ushman333: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2021
EmekaA125:

Lol.......we have passed this stage. I pity any Northern in the East if Kanu is not released soon.
Choose where you stand, no sitting on the fence,.we are talking of terrorism, no country spares terrorists...don't care about ramblings, nothing new under the sun.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Lastmankc(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2021
flokii:

And nah mama born dis wan?

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Chuksmonika(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2021
GetMeRight:
Freedom for Kanu is an illusion. That guy has gone too far!
Oga, listen to me, Nnamdi Kanu will be released. Today's date is 24th October, when it happens, I will quote this post.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the ohamadike1 of Biafra Land can never be jailed.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by SRAROFDAVID: 8:17am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:

IPOB is a Nigerian confirmed terrorists and getting to be world confirmed very soon. Boko haram didn't get world terrorist classification till after many many years after they started. Can you tell me anything fundamentally different between IPOB and boko haram? I'm still waiting oga.
you know the diferece already but stupidity and tribalism has beclouded your evil mind to speak truth, that's the hypocritical nature of black man
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
you know the diferece already but stupidity and tribalism has beclouded your evil mind to speak truth, that's the hypocritical nature of black man

oga state the difference or GTFO. How is IPOB different from Boko haram is the simple question.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2021
EmekaA125:

I G B O. Abi make I teach spelling like Nursery 1 kid. Shame on you.

Emeka ...eeeyah! Do not forget to take the herbs prepared for an ibo kid like you, by an ibo herbalist, prepared in ibo land. Eeeeya! Anyway, keep the good job of developing Lagos. Una eh! Leave ya ibo land. Keep masturbating on the spelling. Eeeyah! Emeka the "yi.bo" boy. Lol. Yi.bos = ibos. Igbo

Lagos boys kukuma dey call you "Omo Y.ibo" grin

Emeka, omo y.ibo. cheesy
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Emergingnation(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2021
Ushman333:
Hypocrised Ab0ki, yet there are freedom for killers herdsmen and Fulani bandits, try us and see, we are not mildle belt people...

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Ushman333: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Emergingnation:
Hypocrised Ab0ki, yet there are freedom for killers and Fulani bandits, try us and see, we are not mildle belt people...
Choose where you stand, better go join the rebels in the bushes, it's not about running mouth fool. The war you all are shouting for is here. You all have been shouting for war, it is here, thunder fire your papa if you no join your terrorist brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by GetMeRight: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Chuksmonika:
Oga, listen to me, Nnamdi Kanu will be released. Today's date is 24th October, when it happens, I will quote this post.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the ohamadike1 of Biafra Land can never be jailed.

He's gone! Being held responsible for the deaths of over 100 security agents is not a joke. Not even the president will want to risk the entire security apparatus in the whole nation revolting against the release of Kanu. The length at which FG went to capture him should have given you and other sympathisers some clues.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Emergingnation(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2021
Ushman333:
[s]
Choose where you stand, better go join the rebels in the bushes, it's not about running mouth fool. The war you all are shouting for is here. You all have been shouting for war, it is here, thunder fire your papa if you no join your terrorist brothers.[/s]
LOl ! Ranting of a chronic Fulani Muslim.... We can't be intimidated and killed like you're currently doing acrossed the middle belt and southern kaduna, try us and see.......

Kanu 'll come out stronger with Biafra flag in his hand......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Etekamba Umoren REC As Tenure Of Udo-Tom Yet To Expire / Nzeogwu Coup: Letters Written By Major Anuforo / Court Strikes Out Azibola Robert's Suit Against EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.