Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo (8329 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Prince Emmanuel Kanu Regains Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Ushman333: 8:31am On Oct 24, 2021
Emergingnation:
LOl ! Ranting of a chronic Fulani Muslim.... We can't intimidated and killed like you're currently doing acrossed the middle belt and southern kaduna, try us and see.......

Kanu 'll come out stronger with Biafra flag in his hand......
Cheap online keypad warrior, cowards
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Ohaneze Ndigbo is good thing that you people are beginning to get sense small small cos we don't need any atom of sabotours in any Igbo land.This is how organization that have the interest of his people behave not that Afenifere that is licking Tinubu asshole.Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu freedom is a done deal and next should be referendum
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2021
yyba:
That means you won't relent forever, NNAMDI KANU will be in custody forever. Terrorists organization claiming elders
Chei see cry cry.Now you are throwing abusive words on same Ohaneze Ndigbo you people were cheering when they were speaking against IPOB.Who doesn't know how treacherous and chameleon you people are.You people deceit will never work on great Igbos cos we have una antidote

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2021
ScamHunter:

Yours is the case of being both a pauper and a witch. Those you're serving with your folly are all in bed after amassing millions for the day, yet you're jumping from one Igbo thread to another like a cricket because they placed you on night shift like a security guard for #30,000. Your shame should be shaming your family.
Seriously if these people know how much hates they are accumulating from the entire Igbos for trying so hard to instigate Igbos against IPOB they should better have a second thought and leave Igbos to fight their fight.I don't know how people their house is on fire and they are busy chasing rat.They think their divide and rule tactics/antics against other tribes will work on great Igbos

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Redcrafton: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:
Wait, but if miyetti Allah says this same thing it becomes an abomination?

Imagine Arewa saying they won't relent till shekau and all boko haram members arrested are released.

You are just arriving from the MOON....

Who and what are these...pics.

Is it north Arewa talking with ter-rists...and the next picture...ter-rists who killed soldiers released.

The problem with you northerners is either you are parochially selfish or you have very low reasoning attribute...

1 Share

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2021
BATSave:
I see Kanu regaining freedom soon

I see Buhari being incarcerated in his place

I see this country burning down

I see Tinubu collapsing and rushed back to London

I see London doctors rejecting him and sending him back to Nigeria to enjoy the rotten healthcare system he failed to improve

I see the six terrorists in government die mysteriously. (Hint: Their last name or first name name ends in 'i')

I see the Vulture Griller disappear into oblivion never to be seen again
You really see well and Amen to that

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Redcrafton:

Is it north Arewa talking with ter-rists...and the next picture...ter-rists who killed soldiers released.

The problem with you northerners is either you are parochially selfish or you have very low reasoning attribute...

you are just supporting my statement. So let everyone support their own terrorists. Please let Arewa insist that all Boko haram members currently being held in prison released.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingpele:
This is not going the right way,buharia should release him and negotiate with IPOB,or if he insist on keeping him ,then he should arrest and detain the terrorists that parade themselves as herders and bandits ,including their sponsors ..only then we will take his fight against terrorism serious
Thank you for this your unbiased statement but children of hate will not see this to masturbate only IPOB/ESN is giving them so much concern and worries.I like the way IPOB/ESN is causing anguish and frustration to them hahaha
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Redcrafton: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:

you are just supporting my statement. So let everyone support their own terrorists. Please let Arewa insist that all Boko haram members currently being held in prison released.

We are not saying the same thing...

You Arewas have been supporting your group even before this government came to power...and you know it..

"Attack on Boko h is attack on the north..." You know the pay...

So why are you hypocritically saying what is obvious?
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2021
Redcrafton:

You just summerised those people Their reasoning and Yorubas is beyond crayfish and that is why they can do anything just to make sure that drown Igbos along with themselves inside this shithole country called Nigeria but they have failed
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2021
Redcrafton:

We are not saying the same thing...

You Arewas have been supporting your group even before this government came to power...and you know it..

"Attack on Boko h is attack on the north..." You know the pay...

So why are you hypocritically saying what is obvious?

We are saying the same thing because you according to you, since Arewa has been supporting their own terrorists, now is the time for Igbos to support their own terrorist. So what i'm saying is this, since Igbos has ordered for all their terrorist sons held in prisons to be released, Arewa should order the same thing with their terrorist sons held in prison as boko haram members.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Redcrafton: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:

We are saying the same thing because you according to you, since Arewa has been supporting their own terrorists, now is the time for Igbos to support their own terrorist. So what i'm saying is this, since Igbos has ordered for all their terrorist sons held in prisons to be released, Arewa should order the same thing with their terrorist sons held in prison as boko haram members.

Stop going in circles...

The north has theirs released already, as shown...

So why are you not thinking properly.

Yes, the Igbos should have theirs released too..

Do you known the meaning of justice and equity?

Do you know the tenet which says, treat your neighbor as you like to be treated?
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2021
Redcrafton:

Stop going in circles...

The north has theirs released already, as shown...

So why are you not thinking properly.

Yes, the Igbos should have theirs released too..

Do you known the meaning of justice and equity?

Do you know the tenet which says, treat your neighbor as you like to be treated?

No they are not. We still have nothern sons and daughters been killed and held in prisons as boko haram members even as we speak. let the nigerian army stop killing boko haram and release all held members, that the equivalent of what you are asking abi?
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Redcrafton: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:

No they are not. We still have nothern sons and daughters been killed and held in prisons as boko haram members even as we speak. let the nigerian army stop killing boko haram and release all held members, that the equivalent of what you are asking abi?

Do the part that have been done to the north first, as shown.

The problem of Nigeria starts with the central government.

I can bet you that there won't have been any Kanu, MASSOB, ESN and IPOB if the Igbos get 1/3 of what you northerners and the SW get from the central government.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2021
Redcrafton:

Do the part that have been done to the north first, as shown.

The problem of Nigeria starts with the central government.

I can bet you that there won't have been any Kanu, MASSOB, ESN and IPOB if the Igbos get 1/3 of what you northerners and the SW get from the central government.

I agree that there needs to be equity across board. The best way to demand that is not killing your brothers, sisters, security operatives and making the east an economic waste.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:
Wait, but if miyetti Allah says this same thing it becomes an abomination?

Imagine Arewa saying they won't relent till shekau and all boko haram members arrested are released.
The ones you people have been not only saying but doing with impunity did heaven fall,did anybody kill you people?? When a so called president and Malami have been busy threatening a particular tribe you people were cheering them up.Pantami the notorious Alqada member was exposed your Buhari and Malami shielded him.Sheikh Gumi who is a known Bandits leader have been visiting them inside the forest even in accompany of Nigeria Soldiers and he has threatened Nigeria many occasions that if they fail to grant Bandits Amnesty whatever they do FG should be held responsible and your president or DSS have never invited him for questioning but let it be anybody from South or Middle Belt that said quarter of what he said DSS will rush to invite the person.Lastly when Super Cop Abba Kyla was indicted by EFCC your so called Mr integrity President shielded him.Am happy the way the whole Igbos are now uniting for Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu but they have seen how clannish and nepotism your President Buhari,Malami and you Housa/Fulanis have been shielding and protecting Fulani Herdsmen who are the fourth deadliest terrorist in the whole world but you people rushed to designated IPOB the freedom fighters as a terrorist.For once I am beginning to like this current Ohaneze Ndigbo headed by Obiozor and two can play this games you cow fuckers and uncircumcised Fulani introduced and as for those brown roof people called Yorubas let me leave their case for another day

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Redcrafton: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:

I agree that there needs to be equity across board. The best way to demand that is not killing your brothers, sisters, security operatives and making the east an economic waste.

Don't be smart by half...

If you know that it's best to do the right thing...

Why wait later...?

Wise people do the right thing all the time...

The aftermath of poor leadership is what you are trying to defend.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2021
stinechykee:
The ones you people have been not only saying but doing with impunity did heaven fall,did anybody kill you people?? When a so called president and Malami have been busy threatening a particular tribe you people were cheering them up.Pantami the notorious Alqada member was exposed your Buhari and Malami shielded him.Sheikh Gumi who is a known Bandits leader have been visiting them inside the forest even in accompany of Nigeria Soldiers and he has threatened Nigeria many occasions that if they fail to grant Bandits Amnesty whatever they do FG should be held responsible and your president or DSS have never invited him for questioning but let it be anybody from South or Middle Belt that said quarter of what he said DSS will rush to invite the person.Lastly when Super Cop Abba Kyla was indicted by EFCC your so called Mr integrity President shielded him.Am happy the way the whole Igbos are now uniting for Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu but they have seen how clannish and nepotism your President Buhari,Malami and you Housa/Fulanis have been shielding and protecting Fulani Herdsmen who are the fourth deadliest terrorist in the whole world but you people rushed to designated IPOB the freedom fighters as a terrorist.For once I am beginning to like this current Ohaneze Ndigbo headed by Obiozor and two can play this games you cow fuckers and uncircumcised Fulani introduced and as for those brown roof people called Yorubas let me leave their case for another day

it's good we are on the same page. So Arewa forum should make a declaration for all their sons and daughters currently been held in prison as boko haram members be released and for the Nigerian Army to stop killing their sons and daughters that are members of Boko Haram freedom fighters. Don't you agree?
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2021
Redcrafton:

Don't be smart by half...

If you know that it's best to do the right thing...

Why wait later...?

Wise people do the right thing all the time...

The aftermath of poor leadership is what you are trying to defend.

Oga you are part of the leadership. You don't lose out and start crying like a baby. How much of your own people have you held accountable for your misfortune? to you it's always blame this and that person. it is time to grow the f*ck up.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:

See the kind of low IQ people Igbos share country with,chei Igbos you people have suffered.So for your mind now IPOB is a terrorist organization because your hateful and vindictive president Buhari proscribed them when the whole world says otherwise?? You people don't know what will heat you people because of this Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB matter because the desolution of Nigeria you parasites are afraid of will come even faster than you people expected it

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2021
stinechykee:
See the kind of low IQ people Igbos share country with,chei Igbos you people have suffered.So for your mind now IPOB is a terrorist organization because your hateful and vindictive president Buhari proscribed them when the whole world says otherwise?? You people don't know what will heat you people because of this Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB matter because the desolution of Nigeria you parasites are afraid of will come even faster than you people expected it

Oga IPOB is a terrorist organization because they kill, maim and terrorize people. Your low IQ self doesn't even know the definition of terrorism. Ishi Aki.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Winters23:

Lols

Even Ohaneze is now terrorist organisation according to this gentleman

grin
Any naive and myopic Igbos that take this people words is as foolish and low IQ as them because they reason like crayfish brain.Anybody or organization that is against IPOB will be in their good book but immediately your senses started coming back by supporting IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu you will be their worst enemy but Igbos know them more than they know themselves that is what they fail to understand
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!
EKWENSU

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:

Oga IPOB is a terrorist organization because they kill, maim and terrorize people. Your low IQ self doesn't even know the definition of terrorism. Ishi Aki.
I thought I was engaging with a sound mind like me alas I never knew that I was engaging with crayfish brain.Go and tell or convince international that IPOB are terrorist organisation olodo

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2021
stinechykee:
I thought I was engaging with a sound mind like me alas I never knew that I was engaging with crayfish brain.Go and tell or convince international that IPOB are terrorist organisation olodo

Olodo international didn't designate Boko haram as a terrorist organization till several years after Nigeria declared them terrorist's organization. IPOB will be declared international terrorists soon and Nnamdi Kanu's trial will play a big role in that.

You don't issue threats, ground economy of a region, kill and maim people consistently and claim not to be terrorists. Ishi adiro unu mma at all.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Holaomoakin:
Ohaneze is foolish, how? They can't control the man's activities yet they fight for him.
Chei it pain this one die.For your mind you think Ohaneze Ndigbo will sell their son the way your own Afenifere sold Sunday Igbogho no way
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2021
No
naijapips04:

Olodo international didn't designate Boko haram as a terrorist organization till several years after Nigeria declared them terrorist's organization. IPOB will be declared international terrorists soon and Nnamdi Kanu's trial will play a big role in that.

You don't issue threats, ground economy of a region, kill and maim people consistently and claim not to be terrorists. Ishi adiro unu mma at all.
You think by dropping one or two Igbo languages you will deceive me as an Igbo man when you can learn Igbos like every other people,that Taquiyya will never work on me.Dont worry you will see how this Nnamdi Kanu trial will play out finally and don't change this your username or deactivate your account when that time reach
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2021
Ushman333:
No freedom for killers, so Ohaneze choose where you stand, Kanu has killed and broken the laws of Nigeria, the place you call zoo, has finally trapped and caged him. I suggest you people choose where you stand.
Ohaneze are a bunch of misfits scared old men, I pity them.
We like seeing you people crying in IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu matter cos it make us strong
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by naijapips04: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2021
stinechykee:
NoYou think by dropping one or two Igbo languages you will deceive me as an Igbo man when you can learn Igbos like every other people,that Taquiyya will never work on me.Dont worry you will see how this Nnamdi Kanu trial will play out finally and don't change this your username or deactivate your account when that time reach

Nnamdi Kanu will not be released in November or anytime soon, Mkpuruamu ochicha. I'm not dropping Igbo words, I'm Igbo.

You are your Nnamdi Kanu are being sponsored by the enemies of the Igbo nation to distabilize our region but ogwu unu aruola. Amadioha tukpukwa unu anya.
Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2021
EmekaA125:

Na lie. Na so you shout empty noise until he appear for court against their initial plans of not wanting to bring him out. Forget, FG won't have any choice than to consider dialogue and peaceful resolution. Kanu won't be jailed. Lie lie
Don't mind those children of hate.They think Nnamdi Kanu is their mate.You see how hateful this people are that they have suddenly started hating Ohaneze Ndigbo for finally supporting Nnamdi Kanu.I told foolish Igbos that listen to this people's eye service openion that this people don't like them a bit only when you are doing their bidden they will pretend as if they are with you but immediately you realized yourself and mistake they will start cursing and abusing you.I know them more than they know themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo by stinechykee: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2021
naijapips04:

Nnamdi Kanu will not be released in November or anytime soon, Mkpuruamu ochicha. I'm not dropping Igbo words, I'm Igbo.

You are your Nnamdi Kanu are being sponsored by the enemies of the Igbo nation to distabilize our region but ogwu unu aruola. Amadioha tukpukwa unu anya.
Come to any open place in South East and rant all this rubbish you are ranting and see if you will go free not by ranting Inside your room.Igbos and IPOB will not condone any sabotours in this struggle because that was the mistake Ojukwu made

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd Flood Bourdillon Waiting To Celebrate Tinubu's Victory (pic) / Is Capitalist Or Socialist System The Best For Nigeria? / 114 Military Personnel For Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.