Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) (37314 Views)

Regina Askia Dances To Flavour's Song / Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... / Olamide, Ogun State New Governor, Dapo Abiodun & Wife Dance Shaku Shaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by amarachi06(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very risky move.

My close friends know me better than to allow me get this close to their wives.

God knows I'd never waste such a fine opportunity.

Your highness na follow come.
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by DarkCaesar(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
G
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Omicron007: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
Iyaebe:
This whitemoney is a cultist,its showing all over him
[/s]

Trash. What are you?
Where do you belong?

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Technology14: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nice. Check my profile for your solar street light and precise resistivity meter/terrameter with a year warranty.
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Jibsy203(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Whitemoney is greater than Layton

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by BrutusOj(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
sammybest889:
abeg no b white money de talk say him no get anything b4 him enter big broda na him de spray money so (oh our 90milliin oo) c,my 50 naira SMS vote ooo

it is well....

abeg dis money wey him de spray nw, na hu go carry am
Liar, which SMS vote?
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very risky move.

as HEGOAT IN CHIEF that you are . In my vision , I see a bucket kicked by you soonest . SHAME !!!!!
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

Dem dey write cultist for face abi?
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very risky move.

Then u need to check your life if u pick interest in peoples wife.
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Crochet: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
My nigga back then in 042 we still chill enjoy nwanne ego beke
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
sammybest889:
abeg no b white money de talk say him no get anything b4 him enter big broda na him de spray money so (oh our 90milliin oo) c,my 50 naira SMS vote ooo

it is well....

abeg dis money wey him de spray nw, na hu go carry am
Brozz you don make me piss for nicka come forget Manutd hrtbrk.
Chai you are a clown Sir. Abeg go and pick your#50. ooo
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Women like money sha...see the way she is moving her body not really to the song but to the money

Poverty
Ha ! If she is in poverty, what do we call your own . Squalor, penury, beggary,
destitution,
impecuniousness,
impoverishment,
indigence,
Pick one

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by johnkey: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
I'm buying old Facebook, quote me if you have for sale.
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by smile4kenn(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by WinForever(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Music & dance!!!

Do not forget to seek Jesus today, while He is very near to you.
He is the giver of life eternal.
Begin life eternal in Christ today before it becomes late.
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Capeverde: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
This is how I dogged my building foundation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y253ghMVzXk
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
raindroup:
This BBN show has nothing good to write about embarassed
Na just to win and start going to people house one by one to dance cry
grin grin
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by nedekid: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Highman1900:
But why is it that most Nollywood films always base on a rich price looking for wife to marry? Couldn't it be Boko Haram vs Nigeria Army...
I taya. Same thing I noticed. All nilly movies are all about king, queen, price nowadays. undecided
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Zetty177x: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
raindroup:
This BBN show has nothing good to write about embarassed
Na just to win and start going to people house one by one to dance cry

At least they change people's life... what do u have to write about your life? Pls name one good thing about ur life at d moment

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
mtchewww!

nonsense!

you are bragging on nonsense with confidence!

May God save your soul

undecided undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very risky move.

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
cheesy
EmekaBlue:
So guy man Never still open White Kitchen for Ikeja?! Until the money finish with his waka about then his eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by bluefilm: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nonsense sad
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
He's one of Nigerian Senator in North West
Shakathezulu1:
Who is Niyi Lawal?
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
why una keep posting all this trash na angry Of all the problems wey full this animals jungle called Nigeria.. Na this trash about one low IQ white whatever una dey disturb us with angry Let's discuss serious issues affecting us abeg undecidedkick that white whatever trash to curb, I NO CARE IF He FUKKKED HIS MOTHER PLS undecided just don't bring shiTt here anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Osobi32(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
iamyemiakins:

You nko?
What is showing all over you?
Na poverty dey worry that guy I swear grin
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by wunmi590(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

Any evidence?

Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Onyeka2019: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very risky move.

Nah you they supposed to say call bàtà wahala
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by AreaFada2: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Highman1900:
But why is it that most Nollywood films always base on a rich price looking for wife to marry? Couldn't it be Boko Haram vs Nigeria Army...

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin

FKK v Food nko? grin cheesy
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by Shakathezulu1: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
seyz91:
He's one of Nigerian Senator in North West
Baba laye, shey u dey wyn me ni.
How does the name Niyi Lawal resemble a name from North West. If you say, North Central, I 4 hear. Based on Kwara state.
Re: Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
cheesy

cheesy

na you ask question na and i gave you answer cheesy
Shakathezulu1:

Baba laye, shey u dey wyn me ni.
How does the name Niyi Lawal resemble a name from North West. If you say, North Central, I 4 hear. Based on Kwara state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘poverty Is A Bastard!!’ -paul Okoye Shares Old Photo Of Himself 17 Years Ago… / Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria / Julius Agwu Mocks Nigerian Pastors & The Witches/wizards That Endorsed GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.