Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Gratitude Energizes The Heart. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gratitude Energizes The Heart. (152 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny 7 November 2019 -- GRATITUDE AND GREATNESS / Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins / Rabababa Eh New Song Blazing The Waves By The Gratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gratitude Energizes The Heart. by Lovelash: 7:37am On Oct 24, 2021
We (believers and unbelievers alike) live in a fallen and broken world under the rulership of Satan where there are so many unpalatable satanic attacks, wickedness, afflictions, oppressions, adversities, overwhelming challenges and experiences, trials, temptations and other negative happenings and conditions both physically and spiritually. Pathetically, there is nothing any man can do to prevent or avoid these happenings and situations because they are bound to happen whether we like it or not. Unfortunately, these unpalatable and negative happenings and conditions are capable of making the heart sad, sorrowful, bitter, hopeless, depressed, panicky, afraid, confused, discouraged. fearful, worry and full of anxieties if responded to through the human sensory organs. This is because the human sensory organs input in the heart negative messages based on the fallen world and fallen nature of man.

This is where one of the great importance of the Holy Spirit and obedience to the charges on giving thanks to God in everything is revealed (1 Thessalonians 5:18 ). The Holy Spirit conditions the heart and helps the believers to see and respond to all situations positively having our victorious Jesus Christ in view (John 16:33). Being thankful to God always is a response of our trust in His power and Sovereignty. My personal experiences reveal that no matter how terrible or frightening the situation is, whenever I respond to it by offering gratitude to God from the depth of my heart, the Spirit of God indwelling me takes total control of my heart, away from the happenings and situations around me and soars up and ascends to the spiritual realm of the presence of God and connects to God directly and I become fearless and confident.

Contact with God establishes within us a flow of the same type of energy that created the whole world and is Sovereign over it. The energy flows into our heart through the Spirit, fills it and the heart is strengthens. This energy flow is very strong and cannot be easily affected by situation, and storms of the earth and happenings in the physical world around us as we can see from the life of Daniel. Daniel remained strong and resolute to offer to God thanksgiving always irrespective of happenings around him and the king’s decree of death could not cause him to stop doing so. He was victorious over the death decree (Daniel 6: 1-28 ). It is very rewarding to give thanks to God in everything.

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 Thessalonians 5:18 ).

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I.

www[dot]lovelashblog[dot]com
Re: Gratitude Energizes The Heart. by HopeVictor(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Preach To The Choir! / Prayers Against Opposing Power That Stand Against Your Firstborn. Click Link. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 8/11/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.