Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? (5673 Views)

Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / How Many Times Have You Gone Out As First Timer In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by Omooba77: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2021
I discovered I hardly go over messages after writing them. during services.
When last have you gone over Sunday messages you wrote down?

6 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by SSIPON(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2021
Omooba77:

When I used to go to church, I usually record the sermons.
Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by incogni2o: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2021
Omooba77:

One on the major reasons I stopped jotting.

6 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by ObaKlaz: 8:14am On Oct 24, 2021
I just focus 100% in church then take in the sermons and allow the spirit of God to give me deeper insights beyond the sermons. The messages stay longer with me this way. Works for me always.

Taking notes in church is just a show of 'activity' for a lot of church goers as the notes will not be revisited until the next Sunday.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by lilvicky68(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2021
I only jot important lines highest 4 to 5 lines..

Very easy to read later..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by wordapostle(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2021
I go through them the next day, because I write out the prophecies that I claim for the week. I transfer it to my phone for prayers as I watch them happen during the week.

28 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by doggedfighter(f): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2021
Jotting gives pastors orgasms

It makes them feel they're dishing out nuggets. grin

When they are actually spewing rubbish.

Same shit all the time.

Nobody reads those nonsense.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by Buliwyf: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2021
Why should you even jot down the tripe your pastor says when he will most likely repeat it in the future. Most pastors these days are motivational preachers anyway and are usually not saying anything helpful that smart people don't know already.

If you really like filling your mind with regurgitated trash you can just buy their CDs or get an e-copy of the message and further degrade your faculties with the mind-numbing nonsense in there. undecided

13 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by Bruno3000(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2021
Its just for forming. Esp in winners chapel aka living faith. Those people can form for Africa. grin

16 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by doggedfighter(f): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2021
wordapostle:
I go through them the next day, because I write out the prophecies that I claim for the week. I transfer it to my phone for prayers as I watch them happen during the week.

You are so gullible.

Nothing happens during week .

Prophecies indeed !

8 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by doggedfighter(f): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2021
Bruno3000:
Its just for forming. Esp in winners chapel aka living faith. Those people can form for Africa. grin

Christ Embassy too.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by hopefulLandlord: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2021
When I was still a Christian I did go over them once in a while out of boredom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by hopefulLandlord: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2021
doggedfighter:

Christ Embassy too.
Ride on pastor!

3 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2021
I stopped jotting, because I hate deceiving myself. The only thing I ever write down is specific prayer points. The best thing is to have a bible app that suggests regular/daily devotion, bible reading, word for the day and so on.

9 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2021
Never.
Even if I want to write na only scriptures.
Nothing concern me and long message pastor wan preach.
Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by phr0nesis(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2021
Never. I don't bother writing down anymore
Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by pocohantas(f): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2021
By the way,

I stumbled on the social media page of a church. Harvesters something…

Is that how you people dress to church now?

Una strong o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by babaRUNtinz(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2021
When last did I even go to the church?
Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by obembet(f): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2021
Op! U should have sit me down and talk to me in private place instead of coming here to expose me cry

3 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by younglleo: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2021
i use my phone, i check dem wen am down

1 Like

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by UncleKoboko: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2021
grin
Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by Tayosteve(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2021
May God forgive me if it's a sin, 18 years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2021
Hmm! Write Kwa!
Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by ArbitrageBetty: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2021
Pastor preach, u dey write am down? Which means say d message no enter ur head...

3 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by doggedfighter(f): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Buliwyf:
Why should you even jot down the tripe your pastor says when he will most likely repeat it in the future. Most pastors these days are motivational preachers anyway and are usually not saying anything helpful that smart people don't know already.

If you really like filling your mind with regurgitated trash you can just buy their CDs or get an e-copy of the message and further degrade your faculties with the mind-numbing nonsense in there. undecided

If telling people that jesus is coming back over 2000 years has not gone Stale, you are overestimating their ability to understand that they are being taken for a ride.

Religion numbs the mind.

6 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by Idamond: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2021
it's only those that Do open their Bible Sunday's alone don't read it
Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by aycapri(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2021
Honestly, I don’t go over it
Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by Idamond: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2021
doggedfighter:
Jotting gives pastors orgasms

It makes them feel they're dishing out nuggets. grin
When they are actually spewing rubbish.
Same shit all the time.
Nobody reads those nonsense.
imagine.. Nigeria Christian
Re: When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? by Bola146(f): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2021
Every Saturday grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Christian That Commits Suicide, Will He Go To Hellfire? / Dove And Pigeon Itan: The Power Of Ifa Divination / Understanding Religious Delusions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.