Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Sold A Range Rover Sports Used For 5yrd In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Sold A Range Rover Sports Used For 5yrd In Nigeria (1034 Views)

Rolls-Royce Sold A Record 5,152 Cars In 2019, The Highest Ever / Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! / Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold A Range Rover Sports Used For 5yrd In Nigeria by glasshouse(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2021
I sold a range Rover sports that have being used for 5yrs and the custom papers are missing but the plate number is in the system . It's being used in Nigeria fir 5yrs now will custom hold the vehicle if they see it . And what options do I have

Will it be ceased if custom see it or not can I do to protect myself against any form of harasement from the custom . Thanks
Re: I Sold A Range Rover Sports Used For 5yrd In Nigeria by joinnow: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2021
glasshouse:
I sold a range Rover sports that have being used for 5yrs and the custom papers are missing but the plate number is in the system . It's being used in Nigeria fir 5yrs now will custom hold the vehicle if they see it . And what options do I have

Will it be ceased if custom see it or not can I do to protect myself against any form of harasement from the custom . Thanks
I read after 7 years you are a free man. No custom bruhaha again

1 Like

Re: I Sold A Range Rover Sports Used For 5yrd In Nigeria by Patented: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2021
Just do affidavit of Loss of papers jejej
Re: I Sold A Range Rover Sports Used For 5yrd In Nigeria by laborita1982: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
The Range Rover Sport is a popular luxury SUV that has been around for over a decade. But what makes the Range Rover Sport stand out from other luxury SUVs? To find out, take a look at this in-depth review of used Range Rover Sport cars in Nigeria.

This review covers a wide range of topics, from performance to safety to comfort. It also offers tips on how to buy a used Range Rover Sport and provides advice on what to look for in a used car.

The review also offers an overview of the car's design and features, including its exterior and interior styling, its off-road capabilities, and its powertrain options. It's sure to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision about which used Range Rover Sport best suits your needs..

It also offers tips on how to buy a used Range Rover Sport and provides advice on what to look for in a used car.

The review also offers an overview of the car's design and features, including its exterior and interior styling, its off-road capabilities, and its powertrain options. It's sure to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision about which used Range Rover Sport best suits your needs..

It's sure to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision about which used Range Rover Sport best suits your needs..

(1) (Reply)

Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini Bus(korope) / Lexus Es350. 2011 Model. For Sale / On Frsc’s New Number Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.