Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? (623 Views)

Eight Reasons Why Good Pastors Indulge In Sexual Immorality / Secret Exposed: Why The Wicked Prosper And Good People Suffer / Nigerian Man Suspended For Asking His Priest Why People Suffer When God Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2021
Had someone die and you like why does this person die?
maybe the person was love by many because of his or her good gesture and conduct, or someone you know to be of help to so many people going through a lot of stress in life.
The fact that good die or suffer goes against our sense of justice. It also suggests that there is a little point in being good.
The truth is suffering is not a punishment from God. Read this:
the swift do not always win the race. Nor do the mighty win the battleh, nor the wise always have food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches. Nor do those with knowledge always hav success, because time and unexpected events overtake them all". Ecc 9:11.
You can see that unexpected happens and we need to blame no one. Lastly our sinful nature contributes, david made statement in the bible " i was born guilty of error, and sinful from the moment my mother conceived me". Psalm 51:5

If you have any question, ask or add contribution.

1 Like

Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Anyone who suffers is not a good people!
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Bola146(f): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2021
That is why He is called unquestionable God, He does has he pleases and He can't be questioned

4 Likes

Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by MufasaLion: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

False.
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

False.

It's very very True! God has Said it and it is Done! Evil ONLY Happens to people who do evil!
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by MufasaLion: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It's very very True! God has Said it and it is Done! Evil ONLY Happens to people who do evil!

Really? Leah Sbaribu was evil and still evil? Your God just be wicked then.
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by paltielx: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
We are living in a wicked world, that's why Jesus asked us at Matthew 6:9,10 to pray for God's kingdom to come. So living in a wicked world, we must also feel the pain of it to see the need of God's kingdom, furthermore Job 34:12 says that God does not act wickedly

1 Like

Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

Really? Leah Sbaribu was evil and still evil? Your God just be wicked then.

Did you not hear not all who say "Lord, Lord" belong to Jesus?

Shall The Lord not know His own?

Secondly, did you not hear that some saints amongst us have been appointed to suffer persecution and die to prove that evil people like you have no end or ceasure of doing evil and being evil?

You are the one who is very evil, not God!
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by MufasaLion: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not hear not all who say "Lord, Lord" belong to Jesus?

Secondly, did you not hear that some saints amongst us have been appointed to suffer persecution and die to prove that evil people like you have no end or ceasure of doing evil?

You are the one who is very evil, not God!

You've got no point. There are several people suffering all over the world. Many are locked in a box for what they no nothing about. Many have had accident and died painfully. Were they evil also?

Twist it however you want.
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by haddeylium(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Jesus is not a good person?
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

You've got no point. There are several people suffering all over the world. Many are locked in a box for what they no nothing about. Many have had accident and died painfully. Were they evil also?

Twist it however you want.

Now, YOU HAVE CHANGED POST from Sharibu to "Several People suffering"

How many people in the world are Obeying God's Laws to wit- Honour God, thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not cheat, thou shalt not give False Hood, thou shalt not take bribes, thou shalt not take thy neighbours property (wife, husband, daughter) unlawfully, thou shalt not commit abominations, thou shalt not lay traps for your neighbour to fall etc

How many people do you see obeying these Laws?
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
haddeylium:

Jesus is not a good person?

WAS IT NOT FOR THE DOING OF GOOD THAT HE DID SUFFER?

WAS HE NOT ALREADY GOOD BEFORE HE CAME TO SUFFER?

DID YOU NOT READ THAT HE WAS THE ONE WHO DELIVERED HIMSELF TO EVI AND THAT EVIL COULD NOT BE DONE TO HIM UNLESS HE PERMITTED IT?
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by oluwaseyi0: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bola146:
That is why He is called unquestionable God, He does has he pleases and He can't be questioned
Exactly
That's why praying is a waste of time

God will still murdered those who pray any time he wishes even if that's when their kids need you the most

Most religious people just like sugar-coating the terroristic nature of their deity

1 Like

Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by MufasaLion: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now, YOU HAVE CHANGED POST from Sharibu to "Several People suffering"

How many people in the world are Obeying God's Laws to wit- Honour God, thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not cheat, thou shalt not give False Hood, thou shalt not take bribes, thou shalt not take thy neighbours property (wife, husband, daughter) unlawfully, thou shalt not commit abominations, thou shalt not lay traps for your neighbour to fall etc

How many people do you see obeying these Laws?

You're not a smart man. There are several people doing the righteous thing and they are suffering!
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Bola146(f): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Exactly

God will still murdered you any time he wishes even if that's when your kids need you the most

Most religious people just like sugar-coating the terroristic nature of their deity

Back to sender, i guess your mother died suddenly, Pele or you lost all your wife and kids to untimely death, God will console you sorry

3 Likes

Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by DappaD: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bola146:

May I know who called God “unquestionable” ?
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Exactly

God will still murdered you any time he wishes even if that's when your kids need you the most

This is exactly what is said when you drive without papers. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE QUALIFIED TO BE ARRESTED ON ANY DAY AND CONDEMNED FOR BREAKING THE LAW!

That is how it works.

A PERSON WHO OBEYS LAWS NEVER GETS ARRESTED!
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by haddeylium(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

WAS IT NOT FOR THE DOING OF GOOD THAT HE DID SUFFER?

WAS HE NOT ALREADY GOOD BEFORE HE CAME TO SUFFER?

DID YOU NOT READ THAT HE WAS THE ONE WHO DELIVERED HIMSELF TO EVI AND THAT EVIL COULD NOT BE DONE TO HIM UNLESS HE PERMITTED IT?

But you said anyone who suffered is not a good person cheesy
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're not a smart man. There are several people doing the righteous thing and they are suffering!

I see the people whom you people call righteous AND THEY ARE NOT RIGHTEOUS.

DO THE EVIL IN DARKNESS AND AWAY FROM SIGHT.

WHEN THEY ARE RIGHTEOUS, YOU PEOPLE HATE THEM.

AND SEEK TO KILL THEM AND IT IS ALWAYS VERY WELL WITH THESE PEOPLE, WHICH IS ONE OF THE REASONS YOU HATE THEM.
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
haddeylium:

But you said anyone who suffered is not a good person cheesy

And surely you knew that Christ was not included in the "anyone".
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by haddeylium(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And surely you knew that Christ was not included in the "anyone".
You mean Jesus?
In his walk on Earth, he did suffered and you just said he's not a good person?
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
haddeylium:

You mean Jesus?
In his walk on Earth, he did suffered and you just said he's not a good person?

I mean The Lord, Who took up the form of men and WHOM WE ALL KNOW WAS STILL NOT A MAN.

If you do not Him and All This O ....witness, it is not my Fault!
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Really, then u arent a good person
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Evil doesnt happen to those who do bad alone, both righteous and unrighteous
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Exactly

God will still murdered those who pray any time he wishes even if that's when their kids need you the most

Point of correction, God doesnt murdered
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by haddeylium(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I mean The Lord, Who took up the form of men and WHOM WE ALL KNOW WAS STILL NOT A MAN.

If you do not Him and All This O ....witness, it is not my Fault!

It's a waste of time with you really.. If you spend more time with your bible than having boring fruitless argument here . You won't be so much embarrassment.
Almost all faithful Men mentioned in the bible and suffered and Jesus included in his walk on earth.
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by haddeylium(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Evil doesnt happen to those who do bad alone, both righteous and unrighteous

I agree with you.
I just mentioned you in a post
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by MufasaLion: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I see the people whom you people call righteous AND THEY ARE NOT RIGHTEOUS.

DO THE EVIL IN DARKNESS AND AWAY FROM SIGHT.

WHEN THEY ARE RIGHTEOUS, YOU PEOPLE HATE THEM.

AND SEEK TO KILL THEM AND IT IS ALWAYS VERY WELL WITH THESE PEOPLE, WHICH IS ONE OF THE REASONS YOU HATE THEM.

You're just twisting things. Your mind trick can't work on me. I'm way above that. I won't indulge you no more.
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're just twisting things. Your mind trick can't work on me. I'm way above that. I won't indulge you no more.

See it! Even right here you show and prove that you prefer Lies rather than the Pure Truth!

And that is why people will continue to remain poor and false prophets will continue to thrive!
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by MufasaLion: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See it! Even right here you show and prove that you prefer Lies rather than the Pure Truth!

And that is why people will continue to remain poor and false prophets will continue to thrive!

Go and say that to your congregation of gullible beings that you keep deceiving.
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

Go and say that to your congregation of gullible beings that you keep deceiving.

grin PEOPLE HATE TRUTH, SO WE DO NOT HAVE A NEED FOR A CHURCH.

AND BECAUSE WE SEE HOW PEOPLE DESIRE TO MURDER US, IN PHYSICAL PUBLIC PLACES, WE WOULD NEVER OPEN OUR MOUTHS.

WE HAVE SEEN AND KNOWN VERY WELL THAT PEOPLE HATE THE TRUTH!
Re: See Why Good People Suffer Or Even Die? by MufasaLion: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin PEOPLE HATE TRUTH, SO WE DO NOT HAVE A NEED FOR A CHURCH.

AND BECAUSE WE SEE HOW PEOPLE DESIRE TO MURDER US, IN PHYSICAL PUBLIC PLACES, WE WOULD NEVER OPEN OUR MOUTHS.

WE HAVE SEEN AND KNOWN VERY WELL THAT PEOPLE HATE THE TRUTH!

That's your problem, mate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Every Sin Equal.?? / Can The Holy Communion Break A Fast? / God Is The Biggest Fraud In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.