Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

''No Papa Better Pass Davido''- BBNaija Star, Gifty, Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''No Papa Better Pass Davido''- BBNaija Star, Gifty, Declares (716 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) / 'I Am The Most Beautiful Woman In The World'- Bbnaija Gifty Declares Wit New Pic (2) (3) (4)

''No Papa Better Pass Davido''- BBNaija Star, Gifty, Declares by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Update From . COM

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty Powers has taken to social media to hail singer Davido for always being there for his kids, Reports.

Taking to her Instastories hours after Davido teamed with his ex, Chioma, to throw their son, Ifeanyi, his second birthday party, Gifty Wrote As Sighted By Below ;

No papa better pass Davido. Periodttttt...

No matter what saga it is between him and his relationships, he's always gonna be there for his kids, come rain and shine.

And that I respect and love him.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: ''No Papa Better Pass Davido''- BBNaija Star, Gifty, Declares by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2021
This one is throwing shades at his babypapa lol.Babypapas are the most irresponsible set of men we have around. If you are a babypapa just know you are highly irresponsible that's it.Before you ask about the baby mamas,most babymamas you see are as a result of falling victims to deceit,lies and fake engagement of this irresponsible babypapas,that's it.
Re: ''No Papa Better Pass Davido''- BBNaija Star, Gifty, Declares by Iamicekid(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2021
One cap, he will always come through at the end
Re: ''No Papa Better Pass Davido''- BBNaija Star, Gifty, Declares by dacblogger: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2021
Unlike Wizkid...forget ooo,Wizkid might be better at music than him but he is a better dad than Wizkid and to me, This is all that matters in this life. undecided

American Rapper Snoop Dogg Loses Mum / Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment / Women Can Make It Without Men, See The Luxurious Cars Nkechi Blessing Owns

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8