Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? (1744 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by ddippset(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
RedMac:

So you think anybody who does not support thiefinubu will automatically support Atiku... abeg i no get time to drag words with you... i just wan let u know say i dont support anyone of them be it atiku or tibubu, pdp or apc... cause i know they are all one
Very good.

If you are saying the truth then I salute you.
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by shigishege: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
You will hear all these mumu IPOB terrorist shouting now but if it's thier tribe's man that want to become a president now you won't hear pim
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by AntonVince: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
Zulum or Dogara

Tinubu is the Yoruba clan where religion doesn't matter at all. His wife is a devoted Christian and deacon. His children too are granted the liberty to practise what they appeals to their mind without forcing his own dogma down their throat. Like every Yoruba person, he is not a fundamentalist or extremist. He was in church worshipping sometimes ago. He Joined Muslims on jumat to pray. He also mingle with traditionalists during local festivals in Lagos.

This is the tie we need to move our secmularism, open-mindedness to all spirituality, and liberalism to Aso Villa. This alone will douse the religion tensions that across the nation.

A Tinubu presidency will ensure that a Muslim rules Nigeria for 24 straight years.

Would Muslims take such from Christians?
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
AntonVince:

A Tinubu presidency will ensure that a Muslim rules Nigeria for 24 straight years.

They are human, African and Nigerian before any religious affliction. Why are you blind to the later?

Yorubas are not religious bigot. Over here, Christian women marry Muslim man. Babalawo allows his wife to worship in the church.

Tinubu is a secularist. There is nothing bad having a secularist in office for the first time in the history of Nigeria
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by jesmond3945: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
ThisisBuhari:
Now that some state APC have started backing Tinubu presidency, I will support Yakubu Dogara(former speaker House of Reps) or Boss Mustapha
they are backing him to loot Nigeria to tatters. please let us learn from our mistake and vote akinwumi afdb president, sanusi former fbn president, okonjo iweala, peter obi, tambuwal. These guys are young and patriotic. Please the storm that is coming would drive Nigeria to serious war and bloodshed.
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by Gbedulord: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
You always asking stupid questions
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by AntonVince: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
FOLYKAZE:

They are human, African and Nigerian before any religious affliction. Why are you blind to the later?

Yorubas are not religious bigot. Over here, Christian women marry Muslim man. Babalawo allows his wife to worship in the church.

Tinubu is a secularist. There is nothing bad having a secularist in office for the first time in the history of Nigeria
[/s]

Answer my question young man?
Would Nigerian Muslims accept 24 straight years of Christian presidency?
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
AntonVince:
[s][/s]

I have aired my opinion ans show the flaws in yours.

I am a Yoruba man first before Political or religious affliction.

If religion matters to you most, then good for you.
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by ThatFairGuy: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Yakubu Dogara
Boss Muatapha
Kashim Shetima
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by ThatFairGuy: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bin content
[s]
AntonVince:

[/s]
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
ThisisBuhari:
Now that some state APC have started backing Tinubu presidency, I will support Yakubu Dogara(former speaker House of Reps) or Boss Mustapha
First things first.Lets Tinubu first secure the APC ticket before you start talking of running mate.You yorubas play too much
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
AntonVince:
[s][/s]

I will not even accept a Yoruba Christian either.My only grouse with a Tinubu candidacy is because the yorubas has already used their turn under Obasanjo and the treacherous role he played in GEJ'S ouster
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by Cajal(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
BOSS MAY BE BETTER
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by Roum(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Running to where?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikoyi Tragedy And Casual Bigotry Against Yoruba Muslims / BREAKING!!! Gov. Umahi Purchases 100 Million Naira APC Presidential Form (photos / Labour Party Rally At Isiala Ngwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.