Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages (32088 Views)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / Kenneth Emeni Pleads Guilty For Money Laundering, Faces Up 20 Years In US Prison / Bamidele Muraina Sentenced To US Prison For Unemployment & Tax Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Ola17: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Brainwashed gullible sheep. Pls stop smoking the religious fanatical crack, it's bad for your mental health.

Sarcasm so good it flew over your head.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by aryzgreat: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Yoloba and fraud be like wetin again?
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass god of men
Na today wetin you talk enter me. Damnnnn niggur. wink
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Danmisra(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Joshua Shonubi as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all Midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed this pastor to arrange the fake marriages he did. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh
This is bulshit, God doesn't do stupid things. He was sentenced to 5 years in prison and you are telling us rubbish anyway,its you own point of view. I don't blame you because you believe somebody has died for you sin so you can do whatever you can like, imagine this nonsense
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by paskal16: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Afonja and fraud
ipob nd drugs
What a beautiful romance
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
He forgot US isn’t a lawless place like Nigeria were almost anything goes. undecided

As a pastor money shouldn’t have been a motivation to crime.
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Cousin9999: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
abbey621:

Ton of them are also arrested on a daily basis, when your time don reach your time don reach, e no matter if you're white, pink or purple!

Not really.

More Hispanics are deported in the USA than Africans so there was nothing racial about this

I don't believe those percentages are the same.

, furthermore I can guarantee you that one of the Africans that he helped snitched on him. The feds are not magicians they work best when they have informants and hints.

I don't buy it.
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by jericco1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
The hustle is real grin
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Calitoscassius(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
ATEAMS:
We are living in a wicked world, that's why Jesus asked us at Matthew 6:9,10 to pray for God's kingdom to come. So living in a wicked world, we must also feel the pain of it to see the need of God's kingdom, furthermore Job 34:12 says that God does not act wickedly
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against Pastor Joshua Shonubi as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom, as our perfect Holy Bible said, looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all Midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways. its possible Yahweh instructed this pastor to arrange the fake marriages he did. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true man of Yahweh
By the time this your typo will hunt you, you will call that Yahweh, your relatives, alfas, imams, dibias, babalawos, pastors will help you call him for mercy and that mercy will be too far from you then
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Finchmgh:

5years for each count.
The total number of counts will be multiplied by 5

Nope, it will run concurrently. It's not new, the man must have stepped on toes.
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Commentor: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Am I the only honest Nigerian ?

Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by omoyankee3(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
60 green card applicants in yawa
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by SarkinYarki: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=Commentor post=107020337][/quote]

Dishonest Buharist cheesy
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by daddytime(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, he might likely get between 10, 15 to 20 years in jail if he pleads guilty and perhaps the judge tempers justice with mercy, but again, anything Nigeria don cast in the ears of US judge's, so they might give him the maximum sentence to serve as a deterrent to others shocked

I swear...
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
omoyankee3:
60 green card applicants in yawa

gringringrin baba was helping humanity in his own little way. And most young Americans are drug addicts who can agree to do any shit to get free money.
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by hopefulLandlord: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Batam:

By the time this your typo will hunt you, you will call that Yahweh, your relatives, alfas, imams, dibias, babalawos, pastors will help you call him for mercy and that mercy will be too far from you then
Mercy isn't far from me. there's one on my street right now.
also there's no "typo" in my post
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by hopefulLandlord: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Danmisra:

This is bulshit, God doesn't do stupid things. He was sentenced to 5 years in prison and you are telling us rubbish anyway,its you own point of view. I don't blame you because you believe somebody has died for you sin so you can do whatever you can like, imagine this nonsense
Shut up and stop criticising true Yahweh believers like us

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by petertamtam6(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Inside life grin
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by mu2sa2: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fraudulent pastors, dumb followers, fake religion!
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Mercy isn't far from me. there's one on my street right now.
also there's no "typo" in my post
What a carnal mind
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by juniorstar(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Handwork of a snitch.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by descarado: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Not surprised.

Nobody cut corners like Nigerians. They call it smartness
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by ridbell01(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Seriously I don’t believe him Nigeria is hell on earth
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Hassanmaye(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hahahhahahaha hahahahhahah pastorpreneur
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Hassanmaye(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Na Dem... God will continue to expose all the fake pastor all over the world.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Hassanmaye(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
UncommonLogic:
CAN

If this is in Nigeria, the Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN and their brainwashed gullible sheep followers will be crying islamization agenda by now.
I wonder who this pastorprenual fraudster will blame this on now.
Lock his ass up, we have millions of pastorprenual fraudsters in Nigeria, brainwashing the gullible on daily basis.
Hahahahhahah
Re: Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages by Crochet: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pastorpreneur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Kidnapper/Armed Robber Arrested In Rivers After Charms Failed Him. Photos / Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? / Gunmen Kill 85-year-old Imam In Ogun (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.