Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. (5339 Views)

Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by God2man(m): 4:25am On May 11, 2012
Job 1:6 " Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and satan came also among them."
Satan mixed himself with the children of God. It is easy for somebody in darkness to see those in the light, but if a man is in the light he needs special annointing to see those in darkness. Therefore, spiritual blindness is a disaster.
I am using this medium to inform my people that you need to be careful with what you read, hear or listen to on nairaland, the Bible says watch and pray.
The truth is satan has respresentatives here, some are already known by you, some disguise as an agent of light, that is they pretend to be christian but inwardly they are dangerous, some have i.d that are christlike, some are twisters of the scripture, some are here to preach the message of hell, some are here to kill, to destroy in hell.
My advise, it is not possible to stop them, you cannot uproot them, they may be here to test your faith, you have to listen to them atimes but be careful then watch and pray. God bless you. God2man.

3 Likes

Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:43am On May 11, 2012
God2man: Job 1:6 " Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and satan came also among them."
Satan mixed himself with the children of God. It is easy for somebody in darkness to see those in the light, but if a man is in the light he needs special annointing to see those in darkness. Therefore, spiritual blindness is a disaster.
I am using this medium to inform my people that you need to be careful with what you read, hear or listen to on nairaland, the Bible says watch and pray.
The truth is satan has respresentatives here, some are already known by you, some disguise as an agent of light, that is they pretend to be christian but inwardly they are dangerous, some have i.d that are christlike, some are twisters of the scripture, some are here to preach the message of hell, some are here to kill, to destroy in hell.
My advise, it is not possible to stop them, you cannot uproot them, they may be here to test your faith, you have to listen to them atimes but be careful then watch and pray. God bless you. God2man.

Please give us some names Gaddemit! grin cheesy

Possible Satanic Agents: Callotti (she gats to be first cheesy ), pDude, Muskeeto, Ptolemi, buguzee etc.

More names to come later.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by logicboy: 5:09am On May 11, 2012
pDude:

Possible Satanic Agents: Callotti (she gats to be first cheesy ), pDude, Muskeeto, Ptolemi, buguzee etc.

Funny how Satan seems to be more powerful than your God
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:22am On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

Funny how Satan seems to be more powerful than your God

I wasn't the poster. And I was being sacarstic considering my name was among the list
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by brainchild78(m): 5:32am On May 11, 2012
Poster, a true Christian is not groomed in fear but is reinforced in faith that conquer giants like David did to Goliath. True Christians are to equip themselves with the Word of God and take the agents of the failed satan head on to bear testimony to the glory of Lord of all lords.

2 Likes

Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Callotti: 6:32am On May 11, 2012
pDude:

HO-DIA! I LooooooVe being the Baddddest MamaJama on/off the www! cool
Woe is me!!!! cry
I am a child of SATAN o! cheesy
I was waiting for my name o, make "JESOUL SISTAH" begin holler this morning! grin

@Topic,
No COMMENTO!
I have slaughtered my cyber-HENEMIES enough!
If I start 'by the spirit moving moi' kwa nu? Na "wol wirrrrat h-end" be dati o! grin
No more tears on or off NL!!!!

Mu Che Che Che Che Che Che Che

Happy Sweeeeeeet MAMA's day coming up!
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by ckkris: 6:43am On May 11, 2012
JESUS IS LORD. Every knee must bow to Lord Most High, Adonai!
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by ckkris: 6:46am On May 11, 2012
The LIGHT shines in the darkness, and the darkness cannot comprehend It.
S H A L O M
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by PastorKun(m): 7:54am On May 11, 2012
God2man: Job 1:6 " Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and satan came also among them."

You also need to repent of the false and satanic doctrine of tithes you preach which makes the sacrificial death of christ to be of no effect.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by buzugee(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2012
pDude:

come on now. undecided i am a saint
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by buzugee(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2012
Pastor Kun:

You also need to repent of the false and satanic doctrine of tithes you preach which makes the sacrificial death of christ to be of no effect.
nice jab to OP jaw grin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by ea7(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2012
@op job 1:16 evidence of the evolution of Judaism, was satan presented the way he is now, why not?
Or if he has been evil, then was God blind, note, god sends lying spirits so am not sure who the evil one is between both of them.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Callotti: 9:57am On May 11, 2012
ToZaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!
Another sweeeeeet slap! grin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Jenwitemi(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2012
Aren't Christians satanic agents themselves? Nobody preaches hell more than they do. The rest of us should beware of them.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by mkmyers45(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Omo .... See UPPERCUT from a brother
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by mkmyers45(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2012
buzugee: nice jab to OP jaw grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:39am On May 11, 2012
Lol.. of course.. SCARE them away, MAKE sure they don't listen to 'strange' teachings, the same methods that entrapped you, cos if you reach out for knowledge (like Adam reached out for the APPLE), that which makes God awesome disappears..
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by OmoPastor(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2012
these atheists dudes are bunch of jobless guys chasing shadows.

i wonder why they only attack others while they have nothing to present.

bunch of confused dudes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by buzugee(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2012
mkmyers45:

Omo .... See UPPERCUT from a brother
MIKE TYSON WOULD BE PROUD OF THAT UPPERCUT grin grin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by mkmyers45(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: MIKE TYSON WOULD BE PROUD OF THAT UPPERCUT grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Ptolomeus(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2012
OmoPastor: these atheists dudes are bunch of jobless guys chasing shadows.

i wonder why they only attack others while they have nothing to present.

bunch of confused dudes cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why do you insult and disrespectful to others, when someone exposes something you do not like?
His church has taught and treat your neighbor?
That is what Christ taught?
You follow the teachings of Christ? Leading by example?
So why not start with you respect others, do not disqualify?
You would like to be just for thinking differently?
Now, I AM NOT ATHEIST.
But I can assure you that there are thousands of Christian churches led by pastors who directly serve Satan.
And you know what Satan uses to appeal to shake up?
Satan makes the copper Pastor tithes to the faithful.
This would violate the law of tithing Bible, Satan get the money from their slaves, and the alleged true sin without knowing it. Satan wins souls with lies!
You know how many Christians end up in hell because of that?
Now, you can insult me, it will no longer be the truth.
Find you inner peace, you will feel better.

My respects.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by buzugee(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2012
the p-imp from montevideo is in the hizzouseeeee grin grin
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by OmoPastor(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2012
@ ptolomeus
you are not an atheist abi? so who do you want to deceive?

Why do you insult and disrespectful to others, when someone exposes something you do not like?
what have your friends exposed? and how have they been insulted or disrespected?

His church has taught and treat your neighbor?
That is what Christ taught?
You follow the teachings of Christ? Leading by example?
So why not start with you respect others, do not disqualify?
You would like to be just for thinking differently?
why is your english so twisted? cannot pick any reasoning out of this junk.

Satan makes the copper Pastor tithes to the faithful.
This would violate the law of tithing Bible, Satan get the money from their slaves, and the alleged true sin without knowing it. Satan wins souls with lies!
more blabbing
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by brainchild78(m): 12:14pm On May 12, 2012
OmoPastor: @ ptolomeus
you are not an atheist abi? so who do you want to deceive?

what have your friends exposed? and how have they been insulted or disrespected?

why is your english so twisted? cannot pick any reasoning out of this junk.

more blabbing

interesting signature but would it be wrong to condem killing of people for selfish and unjust reasons even if you have never done it before?
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 12, 2012
brainchild78: interesting signature but would it be wrong to condem killing of people for selfish and unjust reasons even if you have never done it before?
hOmoPastor, abeg answer this question biko..
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Ayomivic(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2012
brainchild78: Poster, a true Christian is not groomed in fear but is reinforced in faith that conquer giants like David did to Goliath. True Christians are to equip themselves with the Word of God and take the agents of the failed satan head on to bear testimony to the glory of Lord of all lords.
Yes,you are right but christian needs to becareful so that they would not fall into river when they are trying to safe the the drown man from water?
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by PastorAIO: 2:59pm On May 12, 2012
Since nobody can state clearly what a christian is and what are the criteria that makes someone a christian then all these discussions are nothing but hot air mixed with methane gas spurting out of your mammalian behinds.

1 Like

Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Ayomivic(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2012
pDude:

Why did you forget to metion logicboy? Put his name there sharp sharp pls.Don't let his charm work on you.
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by logicboy: 4:28pm On May 12, 2012
Ayomivic:
Why did you forget to metion logicboy? Put his name there sharp sharp pls.Don't let his charm work on you.

You scared of me?
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Callotti: 4:28pm On May 12, 2012
Glad to know Satan has 'power'!
Serves YOUR dumb 'GOD' right!
Next time, he may get his 'creation' project right the FIRST TIME WITHOUT THE SECOND COMING!!! kiss
Or without flip-flopping between the OLD and NEW testament like a confused BAT! cool
Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by rastamouse: 5:13pm On May 12, 2012
Pastor Kun:

How was that necessary? If you don't believe in tithe, stop paying it and let those who believe in it pay.

@ OP, thank you very much. We should all be the watchmen on the wall, watching each other's back!

1 Like

Re: Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 12, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep 'watching' each other's back..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes You Go To Church? / What Does The Moon And Star Mean To Islam / Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.