Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

A Cup Of Rice Now Sells For #70 In... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cup Of Rice Now Sells For #70 In... (2068 Views)

NNPCL Now Sells Petrol At N194/litre As Scarcity Bites Harder / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Trek In Abuja As Fuel Now Sells For ₦1000 Per Litre / 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cup Of Rice Now Sells For #70 In... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
22o62021:
See you

This morning
I went to buy rice
There are two types that I liked

The other is one cup #200
And the other #130

Bag of Notre dame satchet water is #200

I just discovered the problem of most girls now

It’s hunger

Could you believe that my ex that called me stingy one year ago said that she want to pay me a visit but I should please cook food and wait for her.

I bought the foodstuffs

And my female neighbor came to help me slice pepper

I allowed her cook the food

This girl shared the food into two and went away with half

I’m pained like this but I just rest

Next time, she no go near my kitchen

HungerBad
Learn how to cook.
Re: A Cup Of Rice Now Sells For #70 In... by iammarvellux(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
The way food prices are rising egg..

It's seriously, serious
Re: A Cup Of Rice Now Sells For #70 In... by Zenithh: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Midas01:
I remember sending someone money to buy 3 packs of eva big size for N5,100 including transport. It was N1,500 each then....na wa o

You don see am?

I buy my water in bulk now

1 Like

Re: A Cup Of Rice Now Sells For #70 In... by Zenithh: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Learn how to cook.

Lol
Re: A Cup Of Rice Now Sells For #70 In... by Zenithh: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
ifytrik:
The reason he buys eva water instead of pure water is because eva water are meant for humans and not gods, and besides why don't you buy water from borehole instead of pure water? Or better still go to the river and fetch water instead of waisting your money to buy water. As for the reason he is still single at his age, it's none of your business mr man, he is incharge of his life and he will marry when he thinks is right fo him to marry, he can even decide not to marry, it's still none of your business, if been single makes him happy then so be it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Who Destroyed Whole Nation Have No Right To Teach Us Democracy. Putin / Tinubu Is A Simp - Reno Omokri / Meetings Ends: No Endorsement Or Anointing From President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.