Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,963 members, 7,863,425 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Benefits Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Benefits Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified (195 Views)

Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
Re: The Benefits Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified by doggedfighter(f): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
It has zero benefits.
Re: The Benefits Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Galatians 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

(1) (Reply)

God's Mercy To Sinners / Red Lights And Green Lights (3) / Inquire Of The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.