Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari (21435 Views)

FG Fails To Declare Bandits Terrorists Weeks After Court Order / Declare Bandits Federal Workers – Shehu Sani To Buhari Govt / El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Must buhari be told to do his job as the commander in chief?This was a man who promised to combat bokoharam during election campaign. What an incompetent regime.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Dramadiddy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
Our politicians are always playing to the gallery.
The questions on my mind about this are:
Firstly, does it takes any special ceremony to declare bandits as terrorist which they are?
Secondly, what can they do differently to bandits if they're declared terrorist?

As far as I'm concern bandits are terrorists.
they are terrorists but Nigeria’s recent purchase of 12 super tucanos can’t be used against a group that has not been declared as terrorists, that’s one of the agreements for the purchase of those jets between Nigeria and the US, they can only use them against boko haram currently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Finger5(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
[There are laws guiding the use of Amunitions e.g Tucano A29 fighter jets and like that Nigeria govt just bought 12 units of it. The laws doesn't permit any nation to use them on bandit except terrorists. From the look of things all their activities now has potrayed them to be terrorist and the president needs to declare them so that necessary action can be taken. quote author=Aufbauh post=107017468]Our politicians are always playing to the gallery.
Firstly, does it takes any special ceremony to declare bandits as terrorist which they are?
Secondly, what can they do differently to bandits if they're declared terrorist?

[/quote]
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by CSTR2: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Imagine we have to force our president to declare bandits as terrorists.

This same man did not hesitate to call ipob as terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Finger5(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
[There are laws guiding the use of Amunitions e.g Tucano A29 fighter jets and like that Nigeria govt just bought 12 units of it. The laws doesn't permit any nation to use them on bandit except terrorists. From the look of things all their activities now has potrayed them to be terrorist and the president needs to declare them so that necessary action can be taken.

[/quote]
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Osgilliat(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Declared them terrorists but don’t bring Super Tucano jets to our states, let it remain in the north. Bandits are all over the county, once they are declared terrorist every states automatically becomes testing ground for the jets.
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Chicken-livered scary ass men!
When the Dullard refuses to declare them, what will you do?
Get under ur wife's skirt undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
They'll be able to wage serious war on them without amnesty int'l or what's their name shouting human right is violated.

The newly purchased tucano fighter jets would be used on them as well. Without Terrorist tag, these won't be possible.

They're Terrorist
Aufbauh:

Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Bizibi(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Is it because the bandits are fulanis
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by discusant: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Let the 36 states speakers tell Buhari and Malami to redress their errors in declaring IPOB a terrorist organization.

No other country in the world accepts that IPOB is a terrorist organization.

The risk here is driving IPOB underground which can be harmful to all in Nigeria.
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Pyhonist: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Why the fvck does buhari needs so much noise to proscribe all bandits as terrorist. Ipob did not even raise a finger before it was proscribed a terrorist organization.

The bandits are truly acting a script and the president is the head of the script writers.
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by excellentj4teal(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Buhari supports terrorism. Bokoharam had already been declared terrorist before he assumed power therefore, he has nothing much to do than to treat them as a terorrist. The same bokoharam quickly transit to bandits under this administration and he's sweating to declare them another terorrist. Buhari will finally declare bandits a terrorist but he's buying time for them at the moment in other to transit to another name.

The implications of declaring them a terrorist is that the Nigerian army will have to use weapons made for terrorist for the bandits once declared.
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by ridbell01(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
I can swear with my life
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by ORIAYO70(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=NewFolm4 post=107017328]
https://thenationonlineng.net/36-speakers-to-buhari-declare-bandits-terrorists/amp/[/quote

No they r bandits.
Its only
KANU
And IGBOHO r bandits n terrorist at the same time....

Useless govt..

No sane person will allowed illiterate to rule his business empire...but we r looking till one almajiri took over..someone that can't construct a sentence, Common Eze goes to sch he can't.
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Hezmatosky: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Wetin concern aboki?
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Help2020: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:

If they are not declared terrorist America won't allow army to use tucano plan of them
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by mutvy: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Is Buhari yet to declare bandits as terrorists? Are the armed forces waiting for the declaration before they act? Buhari has destroyed this country.
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Ferdinandu(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
But seriously how will declaring bandits terrorist stop the banditry. Since Bokoharm was declared terrorist has it stop their terrorism, instead I think it has even emboldened them to be elevated to the same rank as Al qaeda and Isis
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Goldiness: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
IgboNiile:
For Buhari to do that instead he will join catholic church and be baptized. He can't do that my dear speakers instead make Kim jong UN enter USA with Putin go flex .

cheesy cheesy grin, can stop laughing, see comment abeg

1 Like

Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bandits are not terrorists... They are Buhari's brothers. Gumi is their spokesperson. Una never see anything. Idiotic elements
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by naturefellow(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:

technically. Not officially
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by femicyrus(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
36 State governors cannot control buhari. Not even the national assembly nor the judiciary.
The blind and the fools must also join the few who are wise to suffer this mess together
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
I love Buhari
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by JOemmy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Buhari have an agreement with them before coming to power how do you expect him to betray people that brought him to power? They will just shoot down his plane if he tries such.
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by alshalz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Waste of time/ energy.I bet on my two balls,if Buhari was the president then he wouldn't have declared BH a terrorist.Attack on BH is an attack on the North comes to mind
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Btruth: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
caprini1:

Have you tried frying egg with non salted foreign butter? grin
grin
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Thunderfayayou: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
NewFolm4:

https://thenationonlineng.net/36-speakers-to-buhari-declare-bandits-terrorists/amp/

Buhari can't hear this. The only thing he understands is Freedom of Cows
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Xbs1: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
True
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Declare armed robbers and kidnappers terrorists.
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Declare armed robbers, murderers and kidnappers terrorists.
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by AjibleBless(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
U all re just waste your energy.cus buhari will Never do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jang Is Old Enough To Be Amaechi's Father / US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable / European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.